You would think I would know this stuff....

LexyAjMommy

Reaction score
Ugh! Okay... so as I said in an earlier post, at 5-6 dpo I had a blood test... it was negative... :witch: is due the 12th. I've had crampy...nasty attitude... no sore bbs... I'll get a wave of nausea but then it goes away.

YESTERDAY I was 10 dpo and I felt 'wet' so when I went to the bathroom and wiped I had lotiony CM and literally a DOT of blood. Like a speck. I didnt think anything of it... continued on my day. My daughter had cheerleading for a football game so I spent 2 hours on a metal bench and cheered her and the team on!

When I got home- I felt..wet again and when I went to the bathroom.. There was brownish pinkish 'blood' in my underwear ( SORRY TMI!!!! ) So I put in a tampon and chalked it up to the :witch: coming early!! I was so mad. This would only be my 3rd period since my mirena removal but we :sex: so much during my ovulation period, I couldnt see how we missed!!!

ANYWAYS- I take the tampon out a few hours later...it felt.. dry.. if that makes sense and really only had a little bit of the dark brown pinky blood on it and I figured I wouldnt use a tampon, I'd just use a pad for the night.. Woke up this morning- NOTHING! Not even when wiping. Pad was clean as when I put it on...

Could that have been implantation bleeding and should I still wait to miss the :witch: to test? Thoughts? Ideas? <3

Personally, I'd wait a few more days to test, but then I am always disappointed when early testing shows up with a BFN. During multiple cycles now, I've noticed that around 9-10 DPO I'll get a spot or two of blood and them some pink and/or brown CM a few hours after the spot appears. Unfortunately for me, this seems to be a sign of impending AF. If you've never had it happen before, it's possible that it's IB though. Honestly just like all of the other symptoms, I find that this is another one that could mean AF or early pregnancy.

All of that said, Fx'ed for you that it really is IB!!

Personally, I'd wait a few more days to test, but then I am always disappointed when early testing shows up with a BFN. During multiple cycles now, I've noticed that around 9-10 DPO I'll get a spot or two of blood and them some pink and/or brown CM a few hours after the spot appears. Unfortunately for me, this seems to be a sign of impending AF. If you've never had it happen before, it's possible that it's IB though. Honestly just like all of the other symptoms, I find that this is another one that could mean AF or early pregnancy.

I know!!!! I'm trying to not get excited.. When I had my Mirena in I never got a period. The past 2 periods that I had ( July and August ) It just came on and stayed for 5 days and that was that! This was different... I had really bad cramps for a couple days.. ( Probably 3-6 dpo ) and then they subsided then I had that bleeding on 10 dpo and now nothing... I hate being a woman HAHAH!

I know!!!! I'm trying to not get excited.. When I had my Mirena in I never got a period. The past 2 periods that I had ( July and August ) It just came on and stayed for 5 days and that was that! This was different... I had really bad cramps for a couple days.. ( Probably 3-6 dpo ) and then they subsided then I had that bleeding on 10 dpo and now nothing... I hate being a woman HAHAH!

Looks like it may have been IB after all, since I see the BFP in your siggy. Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->