You'll get there xx

Becca2704

Reaction score
Just a post to all those ladies going through the anguish of trying to conceive. I tried for a year, I know some people try for a lot longer than that and I know the hurt and dissapointment I suffered each month when I knew I didn't have that precious baby in me that i so longed for. It was so difficult and made my relationship become very unsteady. I became very depressed and convinced myself that I would never concieve. I hated hearing about anyone falling pregnant and broke down whenever I seen a pregnant woman. But each month when I got that horrible dissapointmet I told myself that it was because that egg wasn't good enough, that I needed that special egg and even though I wasn't sure when it would come I told myself that it would when it was first in the queue. Everyones bodies are different but I know you are all destined to be mothers and my god you will do an amazing job when it comes. So everytime you don't get that second line or those magic words 'pregnant', tell yourself it's because that egg is still waiting in the queue, and shes going to make you the most perfect baby ever. I know it's hard I really do, but you will get there so when time gets hard trust your body, it may seem like a failure now but when you deliver that baby ( and you will) you'll be so proud of yourself. whether you havent been pregnant before,have an angel baby/s or have children already trust in yourself. I know some of you physically cant have children and thats heartbreaking but you havent failed there are other options. If anyone ever needs to talk im a great listener, dont hesitate to contact me sometimes its good speaking to someone you dont know. I wish you all the happiness, luck and love in the world xxxx

I tried for 8 years and was told since childhood id very likely never have children.
Nearly 1 year to the day of joining here I had him in my arms.
There is hope for everyone :)

Thank you for the encouraging words Becca. Good luck with your pregnancy!

Thank you so much for you lovely post Becca :)

Thank you so much for your post! Good words to hear. good luck with your pregnancy!!

Lots of baby dust to everyone this month xx

Thank you Becca for you wonderful words of encouragement! Best of luck to you in your pregnancy:)

Thank you very much. It'll be in my mind that little egg in the queue. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->