you'll never guess whats just happened!!!

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
We live on the corner of a roundabout in our village and got a knock on door about 8.30 this morn a bloke has skidded on some black ice and ploghed into OH's Works Pick up :shock:

I had to laugh though as they used to work together, but what is weird is if OH had have been at work as usual ( he had a week off) he would have gone into our car, the pick up acted as a bumper!!!

Anyway Oh went to look and was only a little dent and when he stepped back to look at it he fell flat on his arse :D :D ( so mean)

As they were looking at it Oh noticed the door han been banged aswell, some other shit had banged it and pissed off at some point :shock:

Cheeky shits, just glad it is the old one and he hasn't got his new one yet

But i couldn't beleive it got that cold last night and the gritters had been round

Anyway just thought i'd tell you :D

So lucky noone was hurt too hun xxx

like you said, at least it was the old truck and not the new one :D:D good thing asl well that no one got hurt :D

Yeah no one got hurt so that is main thing i suppose

But Oh called me about an hour ago to say he had just got back to carpark( been chrissy shopping for me :D ) and some t***er has crashed into back of car and busted the bumper and scratched back door :evil:
Haven't left a note or anything

Is this our day or what????

well they say stuff comes in 3's so lets hope this is it now

:shock: :hugs: Ohhh NO........Well lets just hope that it will stop with 2. Maybe you should drive the old truck for a while just in case..... :hugs:

It has been 3 Suz as the truck was hit twice this morning :shock:

Just noticed the gritters going round again so fingers crossed girlies no more black ice or we could have 2 right offs on our hands :?

:shock: :shock: :shock: OHHHHHH I missed that......... :shock: :shock: :shock: You guys be careful :hugs:

Aww thanks darling i haven't been further than my front path tody and i think same will be tommorow

I'm an accident waiting to happen at the best of times, never mind with ice about!!!! :rofl:

Bloody hell Jo :shock: I hope you had a stiff drink last night!! x

Well pick up is worse than we thought as the door is jammed shut :roll: , doesn't look that bad to be honest, just thought would need knoking back out. but.........

Anyway company one so not my money :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->