Young Moms/Single Moms - Buddies?

CountryS2011

Reaction score
My name is Sam and I'm 20. I will be 21 not even a month or else a little over when I have my lil one.

I was with my ex for 2 years and we broke up, of course you know how that goes and despite doctors saying that I could never get pregnant without medication, no periods, and not ovulating correctly, I got pregnant.

I'm now looking for other single mothers or even young mothers in general. I'm not sure of my due date yet so I can't go off that, that however I'll know the 12th at my first ultrasound.

They're guessing on the 28th (when I found out) I was late 4 weeks to 6 weeks. So now I'm late 5 weeks to 7 weeks.

Just post and we can talk or something :p

Hello, :wave:

Just created a thread for everybody's stories if you want to read mine/post yours.

Well I'm 18, a trainee teacher and 32 weeks with a little boy Harry. I'm not a single mum but I'm sure somebody who is will be along soon :)
How did FOB take the news? Will he be involved at all? Hope you have lots of support from your family and friends. X

Hey :) I'm Jess, 17 and a single mummy to Isabella who's 5 months old. Congratulations on your little miracle <3

Heyo, I'm mana :) not a single Mum but I'm a young Mum :) I'm 19, and have a month old little girl called Imogen

Hey! Congrats!!
Im Lisa, 19 and jus gave birth to my son Quinsy on the 30th of March.
Im not a single mom technically I guess I dont even know.. My OH is in jail so pretty much its like being a single mommy.

Hey! Congrats!!
Im not a single mom technically I guess I dont even know.. My OH is in jail so pretty much its like being a single mommy.

Not related to the topic, but you gave birth on my due date :)

Hey! Congrats!!

Not related to the topic, but you gave birth on my due date :)

Aww neat!! Too bad you didnt give birth on your due date then our babies would share a birthday.. These LOs like to keep us waiting tho

That would've been cool :) they're not that far apart in age though! When was your original due date?

hey im 15(16 in October) and im 29 weeks and 1 day with a baby girl:) my OH relationship is complicated were together but :) its complicated lol!!:)

I'm Kristina, 39 weeks with my son Noah :) not a single mommy but whenever you need a chat I'm here :)

I'm Alexis, I'm sixteen, and around four or five weeks pregnant... not sure yet lol.

Holla there, I'm Chaz, 18 and 7weeks+5 :D

Not single but a young expecting mother ^^
Congratulations on your miracle, my surprise was pretty simular! I wish you a happy, healthy 9 months and look foward to seeing you around!
<3

I'm 16 (17 in July), exactly 20 weeks with a boy :D , also single.. Congratulations! Pregnancy is amazing <3 welcome to message me any time!xx

Hey, im erin. 19 years old and will be 23 weeks tomorrow with a little princess. :) congratulations!

Hi there, I'm Tasha! I'm soon-to-be 16 and a single mom. Sorry to hear about the split! Before I got pregnant with my daughter, I was with my ex for almost 2 years. Rocky story there! (Although he isn't the father.) I met my daughter's father a couple months later, but he isn't involved at all. Which doesn't bother me one bit. I am more than proud to be a single mom, and it isn't as bad as everyone makes it seem!

PM me anytime if you feel like talking :)

Hey!
I'm Leah. I'm 21 with a 1.5 year old little girl :) I was a single mom through the whole pregnancy and up till last year.
Anything you need just let me know! It's tough, I won't lie. But, everything is worth it. Pregnancy makes you mature at the speed of light and after that little one is born, he/she is all that matters. :)

Hello and congrats! I'm Katrina, 19, and my baby girl Veronica is 3 and a half months old! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->