Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hi everyone, I see this thread has been inactive for a bit, is it still going and taking new members?

Happy News sugarpi

sending lots of prayers on your way
Happy n Healthy 9th months <3
how you doing now, update us when you got time

Hi ladies i need help and advise, i had clomid and trigger shot and ive now no period or positive pregnancy test! I dunno whats going on! I took clomid February 15 to 19, triggered on cd 14, was told id ovulate no later than cd 16, and i definitely had one follicle 1.4cm on cd 11 so was told trigger cd 14.... any thoughts?

Hello Girls... Finally i am here .. i want to be here since long time back but tough routine didnt make it possible

i go through really hard time in pregnancy at start Gestational Diabetes then High bp start at 6th month end, till that time diabetes covered though i was on Insulin for a month

then pelvic griddle pain was a tough phase where i was unable to take sides during sleep and then sudden faint etc etc etc....

my Gynea was really a good experienced lady who handled my high risk case very smartly

at end i make it till 33,3 weeks and that time i was with high BP, high uric acid, high protein, i visit for a routine checkup and Dr noticed i was with labor pains and same day 6th December 2015 night 7:30pm ended with emergency csection

delivered premature babies Bisma (Girl, 3mins elder) and Basel (Boy) at 33.3 week, stayed at NICU for Bisma 11 and Basel days

cope up with DDH , small ASD issue , weight was low .. but all covered an now both are healthy babies going to be 4th month coming 6 and 3 month by gestational age

so this is all about me in last months :)

Congratulations Aein. You've waited a long time for your precious bundles. I'm sure they keep you VERYbusy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->