Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hello Girls...

Hope you all remember me...
how's everyone doing...

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted in ages but was around here when I was trying for my 1st. We're just about to start trying for number 2 next month with Clomid again so thought I'd come back on and say hi. It's sure a lot quieter then it use to be.

Hello Girls

How are you all... m here after so long time.... wts up with all of u

Finally we are ready to go for IVF, got first dose of Gonal-f injection yesterday
need advices prayers from all of you <3 <3

Hello Girls

How are you all... m here after so long time.... wts up with all of u

Finally we are ready to go for IVF, got first dose of Gonal-f injection yesterday
need advices prayers from all of you <3 <3

Oh wow keeping everything crossed for you hun, praying that this is the start of amazing things! Please keep us updated :)

Well this was supposed to be the month we TTC number 2 but sadly my job is at risk so that is on hold for now :( but I absolutely adore little miss Lily who makes me smile every single day so I'm not actually sure I'm ready (If that's the right phrase to use?) for another yet anyway.

Everything happens for a reason doesn't it?

Sending you lots of luck and love Aien xxxx

thanks Katerz

hope so soon things will be smooth at ur end
be happy and live happily :)

Matilda- I don't think I was on here originally when you were ttc #1 but happy to see you back :p
How is your cycle going? Any symptoms?

Aein- I am praying for you! I hope that all goes well for your ivf!! Keep us updated :)

Katerz- I am sorry to hear about your job being shakey right now, but I do think you will be glad you waited. There are so many moments that you should enjoy with Lily right now. If you were to be pregnant there is a chance that you could have some strong symptoms that might put a damper on being able to enjoy these milestones that Lily will have. But either way I am positive you will still be happy ^_^

afm- Second pregnancy was a blighted ovum. It naturally miscarried at 8 weeks 3 days. I've been in limbo since. No signs of anything, but what else would you expect with PCOS?
I'm hoping af shows up soon so that I can try again asap!

thanks BAB <3

tomorrow morning going for scan , let see how my follicles are behaving and what will be NEXT ... just wait n wait, some Hours left :)

Finally m here, scan went very good... plenty of follicles
Dr put me for 2 more days on injection and called on Thursday morning again for scan...

probably Saturday will be the egg collection day, as per Dr :)

Oh yay glad your follies are behaving. Oh I'm excited for you!x

hey Girls, how you all doing

yesterday my scan went good but literally i was pain during vaginal US :/
Alhamdulillah 8 mature follies at RT O and 10 matures at LT O ...so finally moving with egg collection tomorrow morning , need prayers dearies

Dr said my ovaries are clear now but a side effect of ovries hyper stimulation can occur and if we found fluid on Saturday inside ovaries, so we will freeze the eggs and will transfer embryo after 1 or 2 months :S

got my oviderelle trigger shot last night, amazing thing whole process injections i inject by myself :D

i think they want to give some rest to my ovaries den and it will be good step for future hop so :)

so finally m here after OPU ... 26 matures eggs the picked from both ovaries... m happy happy :)

tdy in some hours they are gonna call me about my health and embryos fertilization progress... wishing n praying to hear goody good :)

but seriously my throat all over in pain, luks sweall and pain everywhere :/

wish me luck girls

Oh Aien fabulous news I'm so excited for you!

I'm glad you updated I was thinking of you yesterday. Keep us updated :) xxx

i'm feeling so bloated n constipated :/ i really want to fix it before embryos transfer.. what should i do girls :(

the other thing hurting me is tht OPU night i got lumps under neck areas with pain inside :/ now sum better but still m feeling pain, may be side effect after OPU or general anesthisiya

tomorrow 9am our time, going for ET ... need prayers sweeties <3

being in 2ww:/ mind is gonna freak out ehhh

how are you all ladies,wts up

Oh nooo TWW symptom spotting stress!
What's the next step for you? Do you have to just wait for 2 weeks now?

Hubby is pestering me for number 2 after he looked after our nephew the other day...he thinks because he looked after 2 kiddies for a few hours he is superman haha!

hahah i love dis superman thingie :D go go katerz good for you

just wait n wait katers sum symptoms are on off but cant say whats going on
IVF cycle completed with embryo transfer, and by da way 2 transferred of Grade 1
now have to do blood test on May 15th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->