Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hey Katerz, how you doing and hows Lily
tdy is Mother's day at out home town, so i wish you all tdy :)

afm, 2ww going smooth, no particular symptom, just on off cramps, sudden pain in hands back legs or head ..

4 more days ahead for test :S
still no sense of mesnsis, i wish witch be away from me now :)

Morning Girls!

I.m very happy girls, in 4yrs of ttc journey, first time i saw positive result on HPT , m really in schocked
in next 30mins m going for BHCG, need all of your prayers

lots of baby dust to all of us, InshahAllah

Morning Girls!

I.m very happy girls, in 4yrs of ttc journey, first time i saw positive result on HPT , m really in schocked
in next 30mins m going for BHCG, need all of your prayers

lots of baby dust to all of us, InshahAllah

So SOOOOO happy to read this! Horaaay fantastic news :dance:

Come on little bean be nice and sticky! Xxxx

Congratulations Aein! Hoping this is a sticky bean for you.

BHCG value came to 5775 , a huge good number, my Dr is too much happy
a scan scheduled on 28th May, in 2 weeks to chk everything

hope and pray to see HnH 9mnths <3

Hugs to you all lovely ladies

Katerz, thanks for asking dear, i'm doing good with lots of rest, eating, drinking n sleeping some less :)

yesterday go through first scan, 6 week going on fr both babies
and i heard the heartbeat too :)
My dr given EDD 21 January 2016, or may be start of January too :)

in between i was in emergency as got SCH i.e. implantation hemorrage (bleeding)
but now its fine all going on normal track

Katerz, thanks for asking dear, i'm doing good with lots of rest, eating, drinking n sleeping some less :)

yesterday go through first scan, 6 week going on fr both babies
and i heard the heartbeat too :)
My dr given EDD 21 January 2016, or may be start of January too :)

in between i was in emergency as got SCH i.e. implantation hemorrage (bleeding)
but now its fine all going on normal track

Wait....BOTH babies?! You have two in there?! Eeeeek!!

hehhe yes Katerz, m having twins MashAllah :)

on off bleeding some time brown discharge is going on
sleepless night, when i awake felt myself very tired, sleepy, headache....

long wait until next scan, our holy month Ramdan will start till tht time but my Dr is not allowing me to do fasting :(

Hellloooo everyone!! Im back after what feels like a millenium and with good news......we are back on the ttc waggon!! Well, ntnp for now but good enough for me :)
I've had a quick read through and I have to say a huge massive congratulations to Aein!! Wow twin beans awww thats just amazing and I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy :hugs:

I'm going to read through everyones posts but it's good to be back!

Im still trying to lose weight. Not got very far but then again I have been cheating loads so........
I do feel tons better not been on bcp and I even had a visit from af today after around 49 days since my last withdrawl bleed. My first af on my own for a long time :happydance: so I'm not as broken as initially thought.

So yes, ntnp for now. We are so close to been debt free and it feels fantastic that those weights are going to be lifted very soon. We are now house hunting and im going to start driving as soon as possible.
Dh has moved up to manager in his job and im on email and written customer services now so alls good and we're happy! Although in january i had a melt down. It was coming up to a year since my dad passed away and I wasn't handling it very well. I was so low i wanted to end it all as in end my life. But with dh, my family and the doctors i came through it. I feel good now and look forward to the future.

Hope everyone is doing well!

mumface hey nice to hear from you dear

glad you are doing good with health and ready to jump into ttc again
wishing you good luck dear, praying tht this will be your year too <3

Woweeee two little ones! Fabulous stuff Aien so happy for you!

Welcome back mumface glad to see you're back and raring to go!

Hello everyone! I havent been on here for quite some time. Hope all is well with everyone, I see there are some new BFP's congrats to those!

I also have some news...after 4 years of TTC and no BFP...we FINALLY got a BFP on Thursday a day after our anniversary! Im not very far along according to the blood results and we are just hoping itll stick! My progesterone was a little low at 8.7 so they gave me some to help it along...but the nurse said that since im so early that it could be still climbing.

I go back to my OB on the 17th for more blood work and an ultrasound. I go to my Thyroid DR on the 16th to go over the blood work ill be getting done. Im freaking out that it wont stick...but trying to stay positive.

The only thing I changed is my Dr put me on a 1500 Calorie diet maybe a month ago. I have been on metformin as well for about a year.

Never thought this day would ever come! So dont give up hope ladies!!! It'll come when you least expect it. :)

Hello everyone! I havent been on here for quite some time. Hope all is well with everyone, I see there are some new BFP's congrats to those!

I also have some news...after 4 years of TTC and no BFP...we FINALLY got a BFP on Thursday a day after our anniversary! Im not very far along according to the blood results and we are just hoping itll stick! My progesterone was a little low at 8.7 so they gave me some to help it along...but the nurse said that since im so early that it could be still climbing.

I go back to my OB on the 17th for more blood work and an ultrasound. I go to my Thyroid DR on the 16th to go over the blood work ill be getting done. Im freaking out that it wont stick...but trying to stay positive.

The only thing I changed is my Dr put me on a 1500 Calorie diet maybe a month ago. I have been on metformin as well for about a year.

Never thought this day would ever come! So dont give up hope ladies!!! It'll come when you least expect it. :)

Congrats!! Praying for a sticky bean and a healthy pregnancy for you.

Hey Aein!

Just noticed your 14 weeks already! How are you feeling? x

This is a thread for any young pcos'ers....well, any pcos'ers really! all are welcome :flower:

just a thread to chat to others girls who are going through similar stuff...it doesnt matter where you are in the journey, WTT, trying, clomid, or already had your BFP....come and join in!​

Members​
~ nlk ~ :bfp:
~ ourfate ~ :bfp:
~ Mrs.B. ~ :bfp: :bfp:
~ katherinegrey ~ :bfp: :bfp:
~ raelynn ~ :bfp:
~ wing_nut ~
~ MrsC10 ~ :bfp:
~ elisamarie ~ :bfp:
~ Chiles ~ :bfp:
~ hopefulbaby ~
~ eahernandez19 ~
~ BabyFever121 ~
~ Ghinspire ~ <3 :bfp:
~ Helena_Lynn ~
~ BabyEyes ~
~ LuluSS ~ :bfp:
~ GinaGG ~ :bfp:
~ gflady ~ :bfp:
~ skyybow ~
~ AInWonderland ~
~ Squarepants ~ :bfp:
~ Ms_CJ ~
~ xmaddeyesx ~ :bfp:
~ Montana ~ :bfp:
~ aak ~
~ Mandie831 ~
~ EmilyDB1993 ~
~ missingachild ~
~ StayHopeful ~
~ Minuet ~
~ lilyannabella ~
~ albans_runner ~
~ Lady20 ~
~ LilMrs224 ~ :bfp:
~ misskaileigh ~
~ hopefulfor1st ~ :bfp: <3 <3 :bfp:
~ Pookiefairy84 ~
~ MrsC1003 ~
~ gsdowner1 ~
~ armywife0008 ~
~ scrap_gal ~
~ mumface26 ~
~ Mrs E ~
~ casper12284 ~
~ TTC.our2nd. ~
~ ashley23ttc ~
~ RainAngel ~ <3
~ Qwerty24 ~
~ honestlinzel ~
~ StellaBella24 ~ :bfp:
~ Matilda85 ~ :bfp:
~ mrsclark5 ~
~ Laurabe ~ <3 :bfp:
~ Bubblz82 ~
~ Acejj ~
~ MsPeachyP ~
~ Lika ~
~ sue_88 ~ :bfp:
~ cherub sweets ~
~ SazraD ~ :bfp:
~ AlyCon ~
~ jennahlou ~
~ jojolabobo ~
~ scerena ~ :bfp:
~ nexis ~ <3
~ laurac1988 ~
~ miss noodles ~
~ MandiLou86 ~
~ Katerz ~ :bfp:
~ hippiekinz ~
~ wantingabump ~ :bfp:
~ ready2Bmum ~
~ AshB ~ :bfp:
~ Kubb ~ :bfp:
~ Rach28 ~ :bfp:
~ Bunny_Boo ~
~ CookieXo ~
~ Aein ~
~ Vinesha ~
~ J-Lynn ~ :bfp:
~ DenyseGueyer ~ :bfp:
~ Bellybump ~ :bfp:

if there is anyone who doesn't want to be included here, or if there is anyone i have missed out, just let me know!​

Hi nlk, thanks for posting this page! I am 28 (soon to be 29) and TTC our first. We have been trying for over a year and have been assisted with medication for the past 4 months. It turns out that me and my two sisters all have now been diagnosed with PCOS and this is all so frustrating!

I have been taking metformin and femara and using ovidrel shots for ovulation. This month is the first month that I did a second ovidrel shot to boost progesterone levels. Even after the second injection my progesterone levels were only 8.9. Has anyone else had success with this two injection business?

Thanks!

Congratulations!!!! Praying for a sticky bean :) And a happy and healthy pregnancy!!! :thumbup::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->