Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Discussion in 'TTC Groups & Discussions' started by nlk, Dec 11, 2011.

1. sugarpi24

sugarpi24 Pregnant-BFP 6/18/15

Hello everyone! I havent been on here for quite some time. Hope all is well with everyone, I see there are some new BFP's congrats to those!

I also have some news...after 4 years of TTC and no BFP...we FINALLY got a BFP on Thursday a day after our anniversary! Im not very far along according to the blood results and we are just hoping itll stick! My progesterone was a little low at 8.7 so they gave me some to help it along...but the nurse said that since im so early that it could be still climbing.

I go back to my OB on the 17th for more blood work and an ultrasound. I go to my Thyroid DR on the 16th to go over the blood work ill be getting done. Im freaking out that it wont stick...but trying to stay positive.

The only thing I changed is my Dr put me on a 1500 Calorie diet maybe a month ago. I have been on metformin as well for about a year.

Never thought this day would ever come! So dont give up hope ladies!!! It'll come when you least expect it. :)

2. DenyseGiguere

DenyseGiguere Well-Known Member

Congrats!! Praying for a sticky bean and a healthy pregnancy for you.

3. MrsC10

MrsC10 Mummy

Hey Aein!

Just noticed your 14 weeks already! How are you feeling? x

4. mrsvincent

mrsvincent New Member

Hi nlk, thanks for posting this page! I am 28 (soon to be 29) and TTC our first. We have been trying for over a year and have been assisted with medication for the past 4 months. It turns out that me and my two sisters all have now been diagnosed with PCOS and this is all so frustrating!

I have been taking metformin and femara and using ovidrel shots for ovulation. This month is the first month that I did a second ovidrel shot to boost progesterone levels. Even after the second injection my progesterone levels were only 8.9. Has anyone else had success with this two injection business?

Thanks!

5. J_Lynn

J_Lynn My daughter, my miracle

Congratulations!!!! Praying for a sticky bean :) And a happy and healthy pregnancy!!! :thumbup::flower:

6. Allie84

Allie84 Mum and Pregnant

Hi everyone, I see this thread has been inactive for a bit, is it still going and taking new members?

7. Aein

Aein Well-Known Member

Happy News sugarpi

sending lots of prayers on your way
    Happy n Healthy 9th months <3
    how you doing now, update us when you got time

8. RedRose19

RedRose19 Expecting baby 3!

Hi ladies i need help and advise, i had clomid and trigger shot and ive now no period or positive pregnancy test! I dunno whats going on! I took clomid February 15 to 19, triggered on cd 14, was told id ovulate no later than cd 16, and i definitely had one follicle 1.4cm on cd 11 so was told trigger cd 14.... any thoughts?

9. Aein

Aein Well-Known Member

Hello Girls... Finally i am here .. i want to be here since long time back but tough routine didnt make it possible

i go through really hard time in pregnancy at start Gestational Diabetes then High bp start at 6th month end, till that time diabetes covered though i was on Insulin for a month

then pelvic griddle pain was a tough phase where i was unable to take sides during sleep and then sudden faint etc etc etc....

my Gynea was really a good experienced lady who handled my high risk case very smartly

at end i make it till 33,3 weeks and that time i was with high BP, high uric acid, high protein, i visit for a routine checkup and Dr noticed i was with labor pains and same day 6th December 2015 night 7:30pm ended with emergency csection

delivered premature babies Bisma (Girl, 3mins elder) and Basel (Boy) at 33.3 week, stayed at NICU for Bisma 11 and Basel days

cope up with DDH , small ASD issue , weight was low .. but all covered an now both are healthy babies going to be 4th month coming 6 and 3 month by gestational age

so this is all about me in last months :)

10. MrsC10

MrsC10 Mummy

Congratulations Aein. You've waited a long time for your precious bundles. I'm sure they keep you VERYbusy! :)