Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

We've got a BMW 3 series... It is crazy!!

Hopefully someone will start off the bfp trend very soon :)

Maybe he pays more because he's a bloke? I know they usually charge way more for boys than girls when they first pass their test. I'm also going to get 1000 nectar points when I switch because of the site I used to find the insurance :D

Took an opk earlier, negative again. It's cool, I'll just keep trying :thumbup:

Helloooo girlies I'm back! Not that I have been anywhere but I havent had time to post. I have been doing mega overtime as we thought it was time for new furniture around the home. So all work and no play make Joanne a dull girl......:nope: Worth it though!

Ok so I have been reading up on everyones post and would like to say hi to the newbies and if Ghinspire is stalking then :hug: and I hope and pray you are getting better.
One post which stuck out to me was Miss Noodles regarding how far would we go for a baby. Well, me I would go all the way...yes IVF and then adoption/surogacy but DP has other ideas. He is willing to do IVF the free one if we can have it but we cant afford it afterwards, I'm like hellllloooo its called hard work and overtime!!! When I think of all the money we waste on takeaways and stuff we dont need over the year I reckon we could save up easily.
Im like he is willing to borrow money for a car etc so why not IVF??? And mention adoption or suragacy to him and he doesnt want to know :cry:

My eldest sister went through miscarriages and eventually a still birth back in 98. she tried again in the 2000's until after m/c's with no explaination she opted for a full histerectomy (spell....??) as couldnt cope with another m/c.
She is now a full time foster carer and couldnt be happier. Ok they are not her children and she only has them for weeks or maybe months but she loves it. I would love to do that or even adopt but DP wont have any of it. Maybe he feels that he could never love a child that isnt his? Our opinions are totally different.
Its like when you watch children in need and hear of these children in care homes needed families it makes me feel like I could give them the loving home and the life they need. I will be their mummy! But dp....:nope:
So yeah I'd go all the way to adoption.

AFM well.......cd54, no af, cramps, 3xbfn but my boobs are sooooo sore and feel very hot and very tender as if they are bruised.
I am tired but I think its coz of all the extra hours I have been fitting in at work. Im trying to get an appointment with my gp to see about an FS referral as they did promise if no bfp by october come back and we will refer you as you have pcos you needn't wait the 12months.
So at 8am each morning I am on the phone, on hold trying to get through. by the time my call is answered its no sorry all our appointments are gone. Now my work place are asses when it comes to appointments and want you to do them outside of work time. I start work at 12pm so have all morning so if I say my appointments at 2pm they wont be pleased :growlmad:
I feel super emotional too. Today at work a customer was so rotten on the phone to me it knocked me for six! I was nice on the call, I resolved her query and she was STILL rude.
After the call I slammed my headset on to my desk and started crying. That woman was so rude it actually upset me. I bet my team leader thought I was going potty as I just ignore it when customers are rude but today omg it really got to me. I was fine after a cup of tea and giggle with a collegue but the powers of hormones are unreal sometimes.

Maybe AF is coming afterall........best go find dp's head and give it him back after biting it off ealier :blush:

Sorry for the long post but I have been away for a long time. I will stick around this time!

:hugs:
:dust:

Nexis - dp's care insurence is up for renewal end of this month. I hope they dont hike it up. Dp is 32 and driven since age 19 so he usually gets a good quote.
I want him to go on compare the meerkat as I want a meerkat lol!
I dont drive, I want to but Im afraid my insurance would be worth more than the car lol!
Keep trying those OPK's, they stress me out do those things. are you ok with using them?

stayhopeful there are all different ways of storage if they say to put it in the fridge then do so- have a look on the box?
What dose is each vial? And what dose have you been told to take???

I got it from a mail-order pharmacy, that's what my FS recommended because it's cheaper. So it didn't really come with instructions. I looked it up on the manufacturer's website and it said room temperature or in the fridge, so I put it in the fridge with my Ovidrel. It has 6 vials total, 3 with powder in them and 3 with liquid. I think I may have to mix them? I'm going to call my FS tomorrow. I finish up Letrozole tomorrow and I'm due to start my injections on Friday. How are the injectibles working for you?

Hey mumface, welcome back. Thanks for replying. I'm really open to adoption too and perhaps DH's openness to it has made it easier for me to be.honest about IVF scaring the living daylights out of me. My mother grew up in care, but her parents refused to have her adopted and a close friend was fostered here, though was born in Thailiand. Both of them speak so warmly of the wish to have been adopted and it fills me with hope that even if having my own child becomes a non-option, I can do something amazing for a child who truly needs our help.

I have friends whose husbands and partners are anti adoption, but they've all got kids of their own or hold it so true to their hearts that they will some day have their own baby. I hope that you get pregnant and soon so that you two don't need to have that conversation again. I guess men and women work very differently and we have hormones to thank for that.

As for your doctors, I bloody hate GP surgeries and their insistance on making it difficult to get appointments. In my last post I said my fs said I should try Clomid again (this was a chance phonecall I made and got super lucky to get through), but I was so giddy with excitement I didn't ask if they'd monitor my bloods. I went to gp yest to confirm that they'd do a day 21 blood test on my Clomid cycle ans I was just met with rudeness and told my 10mins were up. I was pretty much told to go back to fs if I wanted a test! Grr. The NHS is a major bone of contention for me.right now!

Hope you're okay and af comes quick so you can get on with trying again.

Nexis - dp's care insurence is up for renewal end of this month. I hope they dont hike it up. Dp is 32 and driven since age 19 so he usually gets a good quote.
I want him to go on compare the meerkat as I want a meerkat lol!
I dont drive, I want to but Im afraid my insurance would be worth more than the car lol!
Keep trying those OPK's, they stress me out do those things. are you ok with using them?

Welcome back :hi:

I want a meerkat so badly but the exact same insurance from their site was £20 more than on confused.com :dohh:

I've been ok with the opk's, would prefer to have a smiley face ones rather than my Internet cheapies but they're so damned expensive!

with regards to the car insurance convo, they've actually now put up the price of women's insurance prices, because there was this big thing about how unfair it was that men's was so much more...so we actually now all pay the same! (assuming the same situation...but they can no longer discriminate between sexes!)

stayhopeful, good luck with your injections! Hope they all go ok, and that you get your bfp!

mumface, welcome back! Missed seeing you around! Hope you're ok!

Had a loooonnngg day today, so just taking it easy this evening! Spent the whole day in lectures, and then had to go straight to work...I think it's been about a 12 hour day! Now I'm pooped!

Hi ladies. Looking for your advice...I've mentioned before that I've used AC on occasional months and O'd every time. The past two months I've taken AC both cycles for the first time and on both cycles I O'd. Just in case I didn't ovulate this cycle, I bought soy isoflavones to try out. Now I don't know what to do. Should I stick with the AC or give the soy a go?
I should also say that this cycle, O was a week earlier than normal. I normally ovulate on CD 27/28 with AC....this month it was on CD21.

Any suggestions on what I should do??

Hi ladies. Looking for your advice...I've mentioned before that I've used AC on occasional months and O'd every time. The past two months I've taken AC both cycles for the first time and on both cycles I O'd. Just in case I didn't ovulate this cycle, I bought soy isoflavones to try out. Now I don't know what to do. Should I stick with the AC or give the soy a go?
I should also say that this cycle, O was a week earlier than normal. I normally ovulate on CD 27/28 with AC....this month it was on CD21.

Any suggestions on what I should do??

Have a google - if you O already it may be best to avoid soy. From why I've read, soy is no good if you already o or have regular cycles - it can extend cycles or delay o in women who have a good rhythm. I took soy this month (I'm irregular/non existent) but didn't o from what I can tell - testing tomorrow, but 99.99% sure its neg.

There's lots of info out there, bit my gut feel would be not to try it just yet.

Hope this helps!

Mrsc10- I honestly would stick with what u know is working! Set a time limit ie 6 months b4 u stop? If your oving, your overcoming the number 1 pcos symptom!

Well ladies, I am 3dpo today (I think) and feeling very nervous! Anyone else in their 2ww?

Meeee! 3dpo also over here! Have the sorest boobs ever! I know it's ridiculously early but they hurt even when I just walk so it's kind of hard to ignore!

Mrsc10- I honestly would stick with what u know is working! Set a time limit ie 6 months b4 u stop? If your oving, your overcoming the number 1 pcos symptom!

I think you might be right. I'll keep going with the AC get my BFP, 6 months is up, or it stops working for some reason. They tell you not to take it for more than 6 months at any one time anyway. I think after six months I'll take soy for a couple of cycles and then see if that works. If nothing, I'll go back to the AC again.
I don't have regular cycles or O on my own so the soy shouldn't intefere with things too much.....right?

I'm 10dpo today and testing on Sunday. Had zero symptoms so pretty sure a BFN is on the cards. I've got the wine and chocolate on standy to make me feel better :flower:

Well ladies, I am 3dpo today (I think) and feeling very nervous! Anyone else in their 2ww?

Fingers crossed that your 5th Clomid round is the one!! Only 12 days left until you test (doesn't sound long when you say it like that) :HUGS:

nexis nope he been driving 7 years but its a very expensive £14,000 car maybe that's why?! We don't mind like £70 a month though really its not that much... He has 7 years no claims but we don't mind :)
How's your cycle going?

mumface :hi: welcome back :)

stayhopeful sorry for the long reply- you already know probably but sounds like one powder and one vial mix :)
They're fine thanks I'm in my tww so no jabbing for about another week :)

stevens2010 I'm in my tww :) I triggered last Thursday so I should be around 6dpoish :)
When will you test??

laura I've had agonising sore boobs since o, but they're calming down now :) when will you test?

mrsc10 sometime you hear that no sympoms is a good thing Hun :) fx'd tightly for Sunday for you :)

nlk how have you been feeling Hun? 4 days until you op :) I hope you have a speedy recovery :hugs:

Hi ladies!
Well today I had a follow up check up from my bleed 11 days ago, all is good, but midwife did say when they swabbed me last Monday I was developing moderate case of thrush! Nice of them to let me know since then, I just assumed this was the normal excess discharge u get when pregnant!
So- does anyone have any other pcos sites they visit ?
I'm interested to know what my body will do after the birth, what I should do re contraception etc.

nexis nope he been driving 7 years but its a very expensive £14,000 car maybe that's why?! We don't mind like £70 a month though really its not that much... He has 7 years no claims but we don't mind :)
How's your cycle going?

mumface :hi: welcome back :)

stayhopeful sorry for the long reply- you already know probably but sounds like one powder and one vial mix :)
They're fine thanks I'm in my tww so no jabbing for about another week :)

stevens2010 I'm in my tww :) I triggered last Thursday so I should be around 6dpoish :)
When will you test??

laura I've had agonising sore boobs since o, but they're calming down now :) when will you test?

mrsc10 sometime you hear that no sympoms is a good thing Hun :) fx'd tightly for Sunday for you :)

nlk how have you been feeling Hun? 4 days until you op :) I hope you have a speedy recovery :hugs:

It's cool, cd 19 today. Still no pos opk but bd'ing every other day in the hopes that if I do O at some point, we might catch it :) how are things going with you?

Girls,

let me help please, i am just stick on a point, actually i have to go for hormones test on CD2, if my periods start tdy evening after 4 or in night, so when should i go for tests:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->