Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Seriousy i just knew abt this term SMEP plan, i really dun know what exactlt its function, and who can apply it??

Agree with you Kailegh, veggies, whole beans, proteins, lots of fruits and cooking only in olive oil also stable you to maintain your weight :)

i m afraid next week we are flying for home, lolzz our diet will again got disturbed dere m sure

Smep is pretty much just having sex every 2nd day after your period. and day b4 , of and after ov.
Pretty much what most people do anyway

Smep is pretty much just having sex every 2nd day after your period. and day b4 , of and after ov.
Pretty much what most people do anyway

ohh yes, the way everyother couple takes care of, see m nt much positive for a bfp this month, just because we havent smep on actual date or time, coz of DH tests, :cry:

but still if i got a bfp, dis will be a miracle for me :happydance:

We tried SMEP, I think the reason it didn't work for us is that the Clomid was drying up my CM. I basically had none, so even with preseed it wasn't enough. Now I'm on to a different drug and IUIs. My 2nd IUI is tomorrow morning... FX that it works this time!

stayhopeful, somewhere i also read about eggwhite usage, dis basically used after intercourse to move sperm inside on right position... dun know anyobe here tried it or not

stayhopeful good luck with your iui today :hugs:

aein your chart is looking real good :)

nlk I hope that all went well yesterday Hun- I wrote in your journal :hugs: hope you have a speedy recovery :hugs:

misskayleigh congrats on your weight loss Hun thats fab :hugs:

:hi: to anyone that I missed only had a chance to read the last two pages :)

scerena, today i m planning to visit gyn, lets hope for the best :)

but justnow i got very pain in lower abdomen n slowly it moves on back side :(

Gl with your appointment :hugs:

Ask them about your pain- lower abdomen pain can be ovulation :)

scerena, i am little afraid last night we did intercourse, this thing can effect pre pregnancy or not?

like i m 8 days late on my mensis nt done any test yet, so ....

ehhh so here started light bleeding, so i postponed my visit to Dr:dohh:

now tomorrow will go for my hormones test, and also an appointment with dr to discuss on my and dh reports result ... m already back in queue gals :nope::blush:

Sorry af got you Hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I hope your reports are good, will they start you on meds this cycle??

Sorry af got you Hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I hope your reports are good, will they start you on meds this cycle??

Scerena, let see what reports came tomorrow and what Dr prescribed me :blush:

as we are also flying for Home in Pakistan on 17th.. and after 21 days my dh will back but i stay alone there with my family for some more time may bea month, so all situation i will discuss with her to get a perfect treatment start :kiss:

Back! :wave:

surgery went well - no endo (or very little which was olf) and tubes are fine. FS doesn't want me to have to wait until december, so has told me to book a tracking scan (even though I don't need one :haha:) and he will come in and have a consultation with me! He was also the one to actually do my procedure, which made me much more relaxed :thumbup:

Still quite sore, but definitely getting better!

Back! :wave:

surgery went well - no endo (or very little which was olf) and tubes are fine. FS doesn't want me to have to wait until december, so has told me to book a tracking scan (even though I don't need one :haha:) and he will come in and have a consultation with me! He was also the one to actually do my procedure, which made me much more relaxed :thumbup:

Still quite sore, but definitely getting better!

Welcome back, glad to hear the surgery went well! :hugs:

So Gals,

my tdy appointment just finished, my hormones test done and report will came on Saturday, i hope for the best :thumbup:

rest my DH semen analysis report came as below;

Sperm Count ...... 40 Million (Dr said its fine but will increase some) :happydance::dohh:

Progressivle motility .... 15% (Dr said its v low atleast it increase by 60%) :cloud9::wacko:

Non Motile .... 70% :growlmad:

So his Dr put him on medication to increase the result, as per him, report is sumhow ok dont worry... should it be?? :wacko:

So Gals,

my tdy appointment just finished, my hormones test done and report will came on Saturday, i hope for the best :thumbup:

rest my DH semen analysis report came as below;

Sperm Count ...... 40 Million (Dr said its fine but will increase some) :happydance::dohh:

Progressivle motility .... 15% (Dr said its v low atleast it increase by 60%) :cloud9::wacko:

Non Motile .... 70% :growlmad:

So his Dr put him on medication to increase the result, as per him, report is sumhow ok dont worry... should it be?? :wacko:

Try not to be too concerned. When DH had his first test they werent great, but his second was amazing, then his third was normal! The fs told us to live clean, healthy lives and it should take care of itself. I don't remember the numbers etc - what has stuck with me is poor DHs face when they told him and the days of apologies that followed!

Hi everyone. Hope you're all good. Nlk: glad you're doing fine.

I'm on CD1 today AF arrived in all her glory. Today has been a day of painkillers, chocolate and now pj's and hot water bottle :(

Question for you all.....I had my first positive OPK 2 weeks past Monday. The Tueaday after, the test line was darker than the control. I counted Tuesday as 1dpo but I'm now thinking that Wednesday should have been 1dpo. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->