Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

welcome helena!!

let us know how it all goes...ovulating is fantastic, i hope you get your bfp soon!!! xx

My BBt shows ovulation this month, so we will see if anythifn comes of it!

Hey I am 26 and TTC#1 with PCOS... was diagnosed a month ago, will start medication from next month onwards, from the 2nd day of my periods to be exact!!! Metformin n two other pills, hopin i'll get lucky with a BFP ASAP!!!!

:dust: to you hun!!!

Hi everyone,

Not sure if I have PCOS yet but I am starting to think so. I just got my blood results back and my testosterone levels are elevated. That is a sign of it right? I am getting an ultrasound done sometime this week, so that should tell me for sure?

Before the blood results my doctor thought I had endometriosis. I haven't heard back from her regarding my blood results yet.

I don't have the normal symptoms of PCOS though. I am not overweight, I don't have facial hair. My periods are somewhat normal, lasting about 5 days, normal flow, and my cycles are 26-38 days. I think I ovulate every cycle (I have always gotten a positive OPK). The reason I went to the OB/GYN was due to SEVERE menstrual pains. That is why she thinks endo.

FYI - I am 25, this is my 7th cycle of TTC.

I am confused :(

mannn stupid computer, i already replied to this already!!

firstly, hugs LuLuSS :hugs: it sucks that youre having to go through this!

unfortunately, it is possible to have pcos without having the problems with your weight/excess hair etc. the only way i was diagnosed was through the fact that i had elevated testosterone levels, and the cysts they found on my ovaries during an internal scan. although its awful, its probably a good idea for you to chase your doctor about getting a scan done, as thats the only foolproof way to find out whether you have the cysts. it took me ages to be taken seriously about it, because my gp thought i had to be overweight to have it..clearly not :/

also, its possible to still have regular AF and ovulation with pcos..i think its katherinegrey who still has regular cycles..im sure she will correct me if im wrong!

with regards to the pain, it could be because of a twisted or flexed uterus...i know thats the reason i was having such bad cycles, so bad that i was either throwing up or passing out because of it. again, i think the main, of not only, way of finding out is through an internal exam.

i really hope you get answers. make sure you let us know how you get on...heres hoping you dont have to join this thread though ^_^

Thanks for the info :)

I JUST got a call from the doctor. I was still holding hope that my testosterone levels were not too bad. But she said they are really high. My level is 67.8 and the normal range is 8-48.

She told me that I will definitely have troubles getting pregnant and she wants me to see an RE.

I am still waiting to hear back from the ultrasound department to get that scheduled. Hopefully that will give me answers.

I am pretty upset right now and don't want to be at work anymore. Don't understand how my testosterone is so high but I am such a super emotional person....ugh.

I have been using a Clear Blue Easy monitor and taking my meds everyday. It hasn't read that I have hit a level three yet even though I think I would ovulation within the next two days. Who KNOWS...I'm hoping the Metformin is going to do SOMOETHING...*sigh*

I have been using a Clear Blue Easy monitor and taking my meds everyday. It hasn't read that I have hit a level three yet even though I think I would ovulation within the next two days. Who KNOWS...I'm hoping the Metformin is going to do SOMOETHING...*sigh*

What CD are you on? Maybe you will ovulate a little later this month??

Good luck, I hope you get your positive OPK soon!

I am still waiting for mine as well.

On CD 10, it was somewhat dark, then CD11 the line was barely there, and then yesterday, CD 12 the line was somewhat dark again. Hopefully tonight it will be close!

How long are your cycles normally?

For me, my cycles range from 26-38 days. So far, I have "ovulated" (gotten a positive OPK) as early as CD13, and as late as CD19. Don't give up hope!

My cycles are typically 32 days but my last one when I was diagnosed with PCOS took me until day 65 to have my period. So needless to say who knows what this one will bring since I started Metformin.

Hi NKL!
I know how you feel, im 20 also and was diagnosed with pcos about two years ago.
They put me straight onto dianette, now i am ttc but soo anxious about my chances!!
So glad to find others in my situation , always here for a chat
xoxoxoxo

My cycles are typically 32 days but my last one when I was diagnosed with PCOS took me until day 65 to have my period. So needless to say who knows what this one will bring since I started Metformin.

:hugs: I hope you get your positive OPK soon! What about other symptoms, CM, ovary pain, etc.? Do you have any of those?

:dust: to you!!!!

I haven't been showing any symptoms at all, which is strange. I don't know if the Metformin is rearranging things or not. I guess only time will tell. I'm just not the most patient.

I haven't been showing any symptoms at all, which is strange. I don't know if the Metformin is rearranging things or not. I guess only time will tell. I'm just not the most patient.

I am definitely not patient either so know what you mean.

Is this your first month on metformin? Maybe, if you don't ovulate at all this cycle, you can talk to your doctor about getting on Clomid. I heard that works really well in making your body ovulate.

:hi: guys, thought I'd pop in and let you know that... I DID IT!!! EEEEEKKKK xx

Congratulations mrs b xoxxoxo all the best for the next 9 months xxxxx

:hi: guys, thought I'd pop in and let you know that... I DID IT!!! EEEEEKKKK xx

MRS B. IM SO RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! congrats congrats congrats!!

i want all the information. first round of clomid if i remember?? were you taking anything else? hope everything goes well for you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->