Young, TTC casually with irregular cycles, Join me!

thats amazing that it was done in 25mins, iv got two small ones and both took 45mins. there worth it though if your doing it for a reason :) x

They really are worth it, I have 5 now and have plans for more. All of them have meaning to me... They are extremely addicting though.

Aww I dunno im debating getting a tattoo in the future but not sure what or where yet?!
x

I thought is let you all know I got my bfp yesterday.
Good luck everyone
Lots of baby dust
Xxx

I know this thread has kind of died but I wanted to let everyone know (because I can't tell friends or family yet) that I got my BFP! Got a very faint positive on Thursday, kept on testing and got a really clear one today, gonna confirm with doc tomorrow :) that's almost 6 months after coming off depo provera xxx

Hey girlies :) just saw the posts. Congratulations on your bfps to the girls that got them. H&H 9 months to you all.

I'm still trying for mine, OH and I had a very big load of drama going on but we're back to ntnp/ttc now. Starting to feel like it'll never happen :( 8dpo today with a :bfn: too pessimistic to say I'm not out until the witch shows. I know I'm not in this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->