Young, TTC casually with irregular cycles, Join me!

:hugs: sweetmama - I hope you're okay. I can't imagine what you're going through but you know where I am if you want to pm me sweetie.

Thank you so much, it's been really hard, I'm hoping that we can stay friends but I haven't really talked to him since this happened. I think the way he's feeling is just too much and this is the way he's grieving.

Welcome to our new lady, we're a lovely bunch of girls here and everyone's so supportive!

sweetmama - I understand that it must be tough on everyone sweetie. Just make sure that you put yourself first sometimes chicken, you deserve it after all that's happened :hugs:

For me: 2 days of BDing with a bit of ewcm... Hoping that I didn't miss OVing as there's not been as much as usual :dohh:

:hugs: to all of you girlies! Keep your chins up, everything on this journey can be so difficult but you have to remember why you're doing it and what you'll receive as a reward.

DooDah - For too long I've put myself and my feelings on the back burner, now I'm just going to take time for me.

DooDah - For too long I've put myself and my feelings on the back burner, now I'm just going to take time for me.

Absolutely chick, just take some time for figure out what you want and just spend some 'me' time! Is there anything that you're really looking forward to this year? :hugs:

Doodah - No not really, I hadn't really made any plans for anything yet. I'm just taking life one day at a time.

Hey girls, how are you all? Anyone close to testing or OVing??

I'm in the 2ww :dohh: again! Barely seems a day since I left. No symptom spotting though :)

:dust:

Hi ladies,

Im 8DPO Doodah so in the TWW aswell. Ive had really bad cramps since OV actually. Going to test on the 2nd at 14DPO

:)

:dust:

hey ladies,
Just passed ovulation. I know i said I hoped AF would come this month, but im really excited to bring a new life into this world. maybe its just what my family needs at the moment.
AF is due 7th, week before valentines how perfect :)
Yehh DooDah im not symptom spotting either, its hard to anyways iv got a cold :( lol.

Cant wait to see your results ladies
keep us posted
xxxx
**hugs**

hey ladies,
Just passed ovulation. I know i said I hoped AF would come this month, but im really excited to bring a new life into this world. maybe its just what my family needs at the moment.
AF is due 7th, week before valentines how perfect :)
Yehh DooDah im not symptom spotting either, its hard to anyways iv got a cold :( lol.

Cant wait to see your results ladies
keep us posted
xxxx
**hugs**

Good Luck Babe xxx

Okay girlies :)

lets keep our chins up! Has anyone tested?? We need a bfp!

Cant wait to come online and see someones got a BFP :)
so excited for you all :thumbup:

my AF is due 7th, anyone around that time??
whos the closest to AF?

Good luck ladies :hugs:
xoxox

Hi Girlies,

My AF is due on the 2nd feb. I'm 12DPO today and got a BFN for the last 3 days.

Will just have to try harder next month I guess.

Good Luck to everyone else

xxxx

hey HRHol your better of waiting till past AF hope it doesnt come for you tomorrow :) hope your okayy xx

hii faith n hope, do you have a date that it will be round about?

I'v been using my normal cycle from years ago, which was round about 29 days.

Hope everyone is okay :)
xxx

I'm due on the 9th but am gonna hold out until the 12th if possible! Want it sooo bad this cycle :D

Gahh I hate the 2ww :dohh:

Well I last turned on the 16th Jan and 16th Dec? So im wondering if it might be the 16th again? But doubt id be so regular?
As the weeks in between were still different?
xox

Hi Girlies,

My AF is due on the 2nd feb. I'm 12DPO today and got a BFN for the last 3 days.

Will just have to try harder next month I guess.

Good Luck to everyone else

xxxx

Have you tested again?! Soo excited for you. FX for a second line :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->