Young, TTC casually with irregular cycles, Join me!

faith n hope maybe it will be 16th again, would be good if it was on same date every month :) would save adding up the days lol.

DooDah good luck for the 12th, if im late im gonna wait till valentines morning then it will be a week after. what a perfect gift :)

HRHol good luck this month!! :) routing for you chick

Good luck to everyone :) i sooo wanna see some BFPs this month :D
21 days till my birthday :D woooooop hehe
Hope your all okayy
xxxxxxx

Hi Ladies,

Well I'm 14DPO today and no sign of AF yet but still BFN on tests :(

Got my fingers crossed for you DooDah good luck for the 12th :)

Love and Hugs

:dust:

hope af stays away for you HRHol, maybe your just testing way too early. Its weird but i always think of my mom in suituations like this. she was 3months with my brother before a test came up positive.
everyones different, some people have low pregnancy hormones which make it difficult to get a positive. just wait a while longer :)

Good Luck hun
xxxxx

Aww yay nearly your birthday! You doing anything nice?
Hope this is everyones month! I was hopeful but today im feeling like its not going to be my month! Ive been really stressed and upset!
But the slightest twinge im like hhmm?!
Debating whether to try another Dr for another opinion just to see if I can find anything else out?
I just have a feeling its a hormonal thing possibly?
Argh but I dont know u read things and one symptom could mean all sorts!
For example you might spot and it could be your period coming on but then it could be ovulation but then it could be implantation bleeding?! So you never know what to do for the best! Argh its so hard!
Good luck ladies lots of baby dust!
Take care!
xox

Where have all the ladies gone from this post?!

HR - I hope that the witch stays away and gives you your bfp or hurries up for your next cycle... Preferably the first one!

Faith - I hope you're not too stressed chick, have you got any nice plans for the weekend?? :hugs:

8dpo. Gonna hurt something real bad real soon... I wanna POAS. But 'm holding out for another 8 days!

Hi Ladies,

Well the witch got me :( I OV again around Valentines day, it seems my cycles have gotten quite regular, only 26days so I don't have too long a wait before OV its just the wait afterwards that's horrible.

Doodah - Fertility friend says that over 80% of positive Preg Tests are done at 14 DPO so if you cant wait another 8 days just wait till then as the chances are your result will be accurate. I know it's best to wait until AF is due but in my eyes that's just impossible!

Thanks DooDah not really its so cold im just chilling out after work tbh lol!
How about u?
Yeah it has gone a little quiet! Hope everyones okay?
Unless everyones so busy baby making! Lol!
Good luck ladies and BABY DUST!
Just waiting to see if mine shows up again? and when? Argh!
xox

Well my main problem with pregnancy tests is that I hate buying them. Because I'm only 19 (and I look about 8) I always get dirty judgemental looks. It's enough of a reason to stay strong with testing I assure you. I have one left and am gonna make it last until my bfp. Then I'll buy 7 more, just to be sure...

Sorry the witch got you HR :hugs: onwards and upwards ehh? November is a good birthday month, it'll be your turn to get a :bfp: this cycle!

Faith - how long do you have left to wait? spraying my anti witch spray at you sweetie!

:dust: gals xxx

Aww bless u I still get id`d to altho I always joke that my baby will stop getting id`d n I still will haha lol! I'm so irregular I'm not sure I turned on the 16th the last two periods which was odd so I'm wondering if I will again or not I calculate my last cycle on the ovulation trackers to see when I might ovulate which would have been approx last thursday but I didn't feel like I was or get any symptoms I bought a thermometer as well but my temps were all over the place the days I did do them thanks
Baby dust to all!
xox

Hey Ladies sorry I've been off so long, I was just trying to take time for me. I met a wonderful man though and we've decided to get to know each other. He's a very decent guy with a good head on his shoulders.

Hi Ladies,
Ive not been on here for ages but I thought i'd stop by and see how everyone was?

I got my :bfp: today. Have been testing with internet cheapies for about a week with unsure results but AF didnt show today so I used a FRER test and the positive is there clear as day!
dust to everyone

OMG congrates!! so happy for you :D!!
keep in touch hun :) even if its by private message :)
xxxx

Aww thats amazing news congratulations i bet that you are so happy right now im so pleased for you!
xox

Congrats on your wonderful news HRHol

I want to share with you my tattoo that I got in honor of my little girl. Her name is purple, the ribbon is for Trisomy 18 awareness and the date is pink. I thought it was the perfect combination of colors. The artist did a wonderful job.
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/eagleeyes22/GEDC0312.jpg

Actually it didn't hurt at all when I was getting it done, it was over in 25 mins... Although it did hurt a bit after when my arm was burning, but it was managable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->