• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Young TTCers??

Heyy I'm 23 and TTC #1, I'm currently 10dpo and AF due in around 4 days!
Babydust to all and good luck :)

x

Hey Rachel. I was on the pill for 3 years. And tried opks one month but never got a positive or even close to one. But temps have never showed O either. :( I think I'm finally figuring out my schedule so I can start temping again! Yay! Haha

RachelLynda, I haven't tried CM yet. Just the regular Fertilaid for now. Ima try that for a month and if no bfp then I'ma try CM.

Krissy, do you have regular cycles? If so, I don't suggest Fertilaid. I starting taking it a few months ago to try and get my body geared up for TTC and it screwed up my entire cycle! I wasn't super regular, had cycles between 30-34 days, but I wasn't all over the place. The first month taking Fertilaid, I had a 43 day long cycle! It was awful! The day after I stopped taking them, AF finally appeared. It was super stressful and took my body 2 months to readjust to "normal".

I've read it's better for women with PCOS and people who have irregular cycles. Not sure what your situation is.

I'm going to try preseed this month and give that a go. I have cryosurgery last year and it's affected my CM, so hoping that's the reason why we haven't been able to conceive.

Now I am super nervous since you told me this urghhh. I thought taking fertilaid would help. At what point in your cd did you start taking yours?? I started cd5 in which I had ended my period the day before. Im praying to god that this does not screw up my cds even more than what it is. When I was reading up on reviews their were several people who had similar situations as mines who cd were 21-26 days and etc. But I know everyones situation is different. Me and my OH said we would give it a bout a month or so to see what happens. If I notice my cds have gotting longer and theirs no bfp im going to stop taking it immediately. Thank you soo much for the info.

MrsMcCurdy – What form of contraception were you using before? I know some of them can take a while to come out your system. Have you tried using OPK to see if you get a positive? I think I’m going to temp next cycle as I’ve started this cycle and want to start from CD1 :) Same!

KrissyKris – Oh right, I’ll have a look. Do you track CM etc?

CandyPanda – Hi! Sure thing! I’ve heard after a depo shot it takes a while for your body to get back to normal but I haven’t read about how long it takes to come out your system. Maybe it was breakthrough bleeding and you’ll get your AF soon?

Stormy - Hi! You're a few day ahead of me :) How long have you been TTC?

AFM - AF is still here, keeps starting and stopped so :shrug: Hoping it stops soon. I started taking B6 today so hoping that helps :)

The only thing I do is use an ovulation tracker or calendar online lol. I figure trying to keep up with bbt and or using an opk is stressful and I don't want to put that on my body esp if im ttc.

Hinbds – Hi :wave: We were NTNP when we got pregnant but now we’re TTC – can get so bloody stressful :(
Mrs Burch – Congratulations on the wedding! I’m not really sure about temps etc as I don’t do it but I know a lot of ladies on here do! Sorry I’m no help :blush: but WELCOME!

Roberta – Hi :wave: Thank you :’) Were you on any type of birth control? I know that can mess things up. It does get very lonely I know, especially if you have no one in real life to really speak to about it. Unless they’re TTC they don’t understand the frustration – I never did until I started TTC. What methods are you using to help?

PrincessZilly – Welcome! Ooo you’re close to testing! Are you waiting till a late AF before testing? How long have you been trying?

MrsMcCurdy – Oh right, I was on the pill for 4/5 years and it took us 5 months to conceive but I’ve heard the pill sometimes can take a while to get out the system to get your body back to normal. Oh right yeah I’ve heard some people never get positives that why I don’t want to get them in case I never get a positive and I think I’m not ovulating :dohh:

Krissy – That’s all I’m doing at the moment but I don’t know if I am ov on the CD it says I am so after the wedding if I haven’t conceived I might get OPK just to see where I am but at the moment I just need my body to get back to normal as it’s all over the place :(

Sorry if I've missed someone out! Spent all evening trying to work out my new Instagram so I'm tired :( You'd think the young generation would be able to do all this stuff, I'm such an old women these days by 8/9pm I'm ready for my cup of tea PJs and bed :dohh:

I'm 20, DH is 19, and we've been trying since last December. Tomorrow is our appointment with an OB/GYN to see if I can get on Clomid and Metformin, as I'm not having any periods or O'ing. I have PCOS though.

:)

Hinbds – Hi :wave: We were NTNP when we got pregnant but now we’re TTC – can get so bloody stressful :(
Mrs Burch – Congratulations on the wedding! I’m not really sure about temps etc as I don’t do it but I know a lot of ladies on here do! Sorry I’m no help :blush: but WELCOME!

Roberta – Hi :wave: Thank you :’) Were you on any type of birth control? I know that can mess things up. It does get very lonely I know, especially if you have no one in real life to really speak to about it. Unless they’re TTC they don’t understand the frustration – I never did until I started TTC. What methods are you using to help?

PrincessZilly – Welcome! Ooo you’re close to testing! Are you waiting till a late AF before testing? How long have you been trying?

MrsMcCurdy – Oh right, I was on the pill for 4/5 years and it took us 5 months to conceive but I’ve heard the pill sometimes can take a while to get out the system to get your body back to normal. Oh right yeah I’ve heard some people never get positives that why I don’t want to get them in case I never get a positive and I think I’m not ovulating :dohh:

Krissy – That’s all I’m doing at the moment but I don’t know if I am ov on the CD it says I am so after the wedding if I haven’t conceived I might get OPK just to see where I am but at the moment I just need my body to get back to normal as it’s all over the place :(

Sorry if I've missed someone out! Spent all evening trying to work out my new Instagram so I'm tired :( You'd think the young generation would be able to do all this stuff, I'm such an old women these days by 8/9pm I'm ready for my cup of tea PJs and bed :dohh:

Yea I can imagine. Things will work out for all us. I guess we just gotta give things time and let nature take its course. I agree I cant hang like I used to. Im always exhausted early. I work, go to school and I have my four year old son. Its just not enough time in the day lol

RachelLynda, I haven't tried CM yet. Just the regular Fertilaid for now. Ima try that for a month and if no bfp then I'ma try CM.
AS
Krissy, do you have regular cycles? If so, I don't suggest Fertilaid. I starting taking it a few months ago to try and get my body geared up for TTC and it screwed up my entire cycle! I wasn't super regular, had cycles between 30-34 days, but I wasn't all over the place. The first month taking Fertilaid, I had a 43 day long cycle! It was awful! The day after I stopped taking them, AF finally appeared. It was super stressful and took my body 2 months to readjust to "normal".

I've read it's better for women with PCOS and people who have irregular cycles. Not sure what your situation is.

I'm going to try preseed this month and give that a go. I have cryosurgery last year and it's affected my CM, so hoping that's the reason why we haven't been able to conceive.

Now I am super nervous since you told me this urghhh. I thought taking fertilaid would help. At what point in your cd did you start taking yours?? I started cd5 in which I had ended my period the day before. Im praying to god that this does not screw up my cds even more than what it is. When I was reading up on reviews their were several people who had similar situations as mines who cd were 21-26 days and etc. But I know everyones situation is different. Me and my OH said we would give it a bout a month or so to see what happens. If I notice my cds have gotting longer and theirs no bfp im going to stop taking it immediately. Thank you soo much for the info.

Krissy, I started it on cd1 and took it until cd41. Finally after I stopped it, I got my period two days later. It affects everyone differently and hopefully it works for you. I've hears it really works wonders for some people, but not for me. Just keep track of your cycle to the tee to make sure you see how its affecting you.

AS

Krissy, I started it on cd1 and took it until cd41. Finally after I stopped it, I got my period two days later. It affects everyone differently and hopefully it works for you. I've hears it really works wonders for some people, but not for me. Just keep track of your cycle to the tee to make sure you see how its affecting you.

Ok. Trust I am definitely keeping track of my cycle esp since I know my periods usually comes within specific days. I will keep you updated as well.

hi Rachel, yeah it's close, hoping af doesn't arrive.
I may wait till af is late but I'm tempted before!
My & my fiancé have been trying since may! My implant was removed in April :)

Baby dust to all xxx

Yeah, it just seemed like a waste of money after that. And so disappointing... though this month I seemed to have fertile CM which is new, so maybe! Just wish I was temping to see!

I'm 20 and TTC #1!! :) Currently 41 days late and still BFN :(

I was on the pill for about 6 years previously. I am using OPK's, pre seed (as I dont seem to be producing EWCM) and soft cups. Is there anything else anyone can suggest?xx

Yes 41 days :( No birth control and never been late before.

Hi new people!
Hope everyone is okay!
I'll reply properly tonight when I can but just letting you all know I'm still here! Just like AF day 10 and no signs of leaving :growlmad:

There's actually one over here but it seems to be dwindling!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/2022405-19-uni-trying-baby.html

I'm Jodi, 21 and TTC :) Currently on cycle 2. Had a miscarriage a few years back with another partner but me and OH are in it for the long run and we're both sooo excited :) I've been having spotting that I think could be implantation bleeding but I'm just having to wait and find out. It's a killer!!!

Jodi x

Good luck Jodi :) my af due either tomorrow or Saturday!
No signs yet tho!

X

Aaah sorry guys I'm still here just been on a huge stretch of shifts at work and absolutely shattered!
Did an opk today and even though it's my first cycle off depo got 2 lines, test line is lighter but just wondering if there's any hope there...think I'm trying to think too positively :)

Omg Jessie1993 41 days? I would be so cray right now lol! Good luck !

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->