Young TTCers??

Jessie - Have you been to the doctor to see what's going on? There's plenty of reasons why AF still hasn't arrive but I'd defiantly go.

Jodi - Hi! Sorry about your loss :( I don't even know what cycle I am on my cycles are messed up :dohh: I guess I'm cycle 2 :shrug:

CandyPanda - Hope it turns a darker positive :)
Everyone else seems to be so much further along than me, I've only just finished AF - she might have been 10 days long but still! Seems like I've had AF visiting for months!

PrincessZilly - Have you tested??

Roberta - I was on the pill as well I concieved 5 months afterwards what cycle are you on? Sorry if you've said :dohh: I've heard B6 can help it says it sorts out your hormones but appartently it can help you concieve I'm all for pills that helps.. I'm currently taking 6 different pills a day :dohh:
xx

I tested 2 days ago and nothing, so I'm waiting until tomorrow I think.
Hate the feeling when you see BFN :(

Hey Everyone im stil here as well. Im currently cd11. According to an online ov tracker im suppose to be in my fertile week but ive had noo signs of ovulation :(. Not sure whats going on. I guess ill keep seeing whats happening day by day.

So how is everyone?!? Any big news to share? :flower:

Hey Lady :flower:. Im doing pretty good. I think I actually o'd too. I was soo happy to see CM :happydance:. So im thinking that maybe the Fertilaid is working in way, well im hoping so anyway lol. Ive been cramping off and on since that day soo hopefully its good news. AF should be showing between the 21-25 of next week. I pray to god that she doesn't lol. Sooo hows everything going on with you???

Hey , sorry for your loss. I'm 20 and ttc, I think as young people we all assume it's going to happen right away but obviously that's not always the case. I'm 20 my DH is 24 we've been NTNP for 3 months and TTC for 2 months. It's exhausting and an emotional roller coaster for sure. Good luck to all you ladies.

:hi: I'm 23 and TTC, had my other two at 20 and 22. :flower: guess I'm a younger mum & trier :)

hi ladies i am Candice. I am 22 and oh is 23. I am ttc #3. Im aware im crazy lol. My ds is 3.5 and my dd is 2.5. had no problems conceiving them this time i am. we have been at it for 6 months. I just wish it would happen already. I temp, use opk , sometimes check cm and just recently started using soft cups but having some problems with them. baby dust to us all maybe this cycle will be the one for us. im like cd8 so hoping for a bfp for Christmas :D

Sounds great ladies!! I'm so hoping that I can surprise my mom for Christmas!! I'm actually 4 days late now but still bfn... but I'm not out til the evil witch shows!! Does have me very VERY curious though...

Sounds great ladies!! I'm so hoping that I can surprise my mom for Christmas!! I'm actually 4 days late now but still bfn... but I'm not out til the evil witch shows!! Does have me very VERY curious though...

Have you tested? :test:

hi ladies i am Candice. I am 22 and oh is 23. I am ttc #3. Im aware im crazy lol. My ds is 3.5 and my dd is 2.5. had no problems conceiving them this time i am. we have been at it for 6 months. I just wish it would happen already. I temp, use opk , sometimes check cm and just recently started using soft cups but having some problems with them. baby dust to us all maybe this cycle will be the one for us. im like cd8 so hoping for a bfp for Christmas :D

I'm only a year older than you with 2 kids already... I must also be mad :haha:

Hi girls!
Sorry I've been MIA as it's been so busy here I haven't had the time to come on BnB let alone reply.. I will catch up when I'm back off my holiday in about a week or so!

Hi girls!
Sorry I've been MIA as it's been so busy here I haven't had the time to come on BnB let alone reply.. I will catch up when I'm back off my holiday in about a week or so!

enjoy your hols!! :thumbup:

Oh I've tested! Two negatives so far but still no evil witch.

I was 3 days late last cycle, it's torture isn't it.

Its horrible!!! I've been having strange kinda cramps and seem to be peeing more but it could all be in my head. I just wish I would get an answer one way or the other! Really rather not the witch either...

Its horrible!!! I've been having strange kinda cramps and seem to be peeing more but it could all be in my head. I just wish I would get an answer one way or the other! Really rather not the witch either...

Are your cycles normally regular? Like same amount of days? I'm just thinking maybe you could have O'd late? That's the only thing I can think of? :wacko:

Are your cycles normally regular? Like same amount of days? I'm just thinking maybe you could have O'd late? That's the only thing I can think of? :wacko:

The lastest I've ever been was the cycle I quit the pill and that was 31 days. Its normally 28-29 days.

Hey!!. Any news yet???. I know your probably feeling anxious and impatient. This is the part that I hate lol. Its annoying. I should be getting my AF sometime next week and im hoping I don't :nope:

Hi everyone! I'm Rosy, I'm 23 and OH is 25 - we have a three year old boy called Lachlan and are TTC number 2 :)

My cycles are fairly irregular after coming off pill in June, so we are just BDing every other day pretty much and hoping for the best! AF is due around the end of this week, so if it doesn't come I will test the week after to be safe. Am a total POAS addict though so it's hard to wait that long :p

Nice to meet you all! Wishing you all sticky babydust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->