• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Young TTCers??

Sounds great ladies!! I'm so hoping that I can surprise my mom for Christmas!! I'm actually 4 days late now but still bfn... but I'm not out til the evil witch shows!! Does have me very VERY curious though...

Hey!!. Any news yet???. I know your probably feeling anxious and impatient. This is the part that I hate lol. Its annoying. I should be getting my AF sometime next week and im hoping I don't :nope:

No news yet. Took a FRER test this morning and still negative... but no AF either! So there's still hope! It always feels tight or mild cramps in that area though, which seems like it could be either. I'm sooo ready for an answer!!! Hope you get your BFP!!

Hi everyone! I'm Rosy, I'm 23 and OH is 25 - we have a three year old boy called Lachlan and are TTC number 2 :)

My cycles are fairly irregular after coming off pill in June, so we are just BDing every other day pretty much and hoping for the best! AF is due around the end of this week, so if it doesn't come I will test the week after to be safe. Am a total POAS addict though so it's hard to wait that long :p

Nice to meet you all! Wishing you all sticky babydust xx

Welcome!!

Hi, I'm Tiffany, I'm 22, 23 in May! Started ttc in 2011 sadly first baby ended in mc June 2011, still ttc but no luck!

Sounds great ladies!! I'm so hoping that I can surprise my mom for Christmas!! I'm actually 4 days late now but still bfn... but I'm not out til the evil witch shows!! Does have me very VERY curious though...

Hey!!. Any news yet???. I know your probably feeling anxious and impatient. This is the part that I hate lol. Its annoying. I should be getting my AF sometime next week and im hoping I don't :nope:

No news yet. Took a FRER test this morning and still negative... but no AF either! So there's still hope! It always feels tight or mild cramps in that area though, which seems like it could be either. I'm sooo ready for an answer!!! Hope you get your BFP!!

urrrghhh so annoying. I want to take a FRER but I'm nervous and don't wanna jinx things lol. Its good you haven't got ure AF tho. So fingers crossed for you :).

Hey ladies! I'm Leah! I'm 21 and have a 2 year old and TTC #2.
I had 2 mc's on mirena earlier in the year then took it out and start trying in June and have had 2 more mc's. :cry: Doc thinks it's all linked to mirena and hopefully our heartbreak is over after all that.
Right now I'm testing to see if we'll get a bfp or AF will finally turn up after the d&e.

urrrghhh so annoying. I want to take a FRER but I'm nervous and don't wanna jinx things lol. Its good you haven't got ure AF tho. So fingers crossed for you :).

I know what you mean! Fingers for you too!!

23 and DB is 27 and we're TTC #1 :)
babydust to all of you ladies!

MrsMcCurdy - Hope the cramps/tightness mean you'll be getting your BFP soon :)

Hi Tiffany, Leah and StarBrites :wave: x

My boobs are quite tender today, but seeing as AF is due so soon it's more than likely that. Feeling so pessimistic, but I know it's good that I am as it's only the first month properly trying so it's sooo unlikely.

I had a wee chat with my three year old today about the fact that I will be testing next week (taking a test to see if there's a baby in mummy's tummy) and he is so desperate for a brother, he doesn't seem to think there's any possibility it could be a sister :haha:

I'm 20 turning 21 in just shy of a month. I have been TTC for the past 2 years!
I had one very early MC Oct 13th, 2012. I just had an HSG test done and found out BOTH tubes are OPEN :) they found a polyp or some sort of blockage in the lower cavity of my uterus which will be surgically removed within the next two weeks. Doctor thinks this could be a big help. I also am having my progesterone levels checked tomorrow make sure I'm ovulating. I have a cycle every month, very painful one's at that.

I opk, never have temped but planning to start.

Praying that I'm blessed with a BFP for XMAS :)

Hi girls!
Just finished my first part of my holiday so thought I'd come and see how everyone is!
Hi to all the new ladies :wave: and sorry for your losses :flower:

Where is everyone in there cycle? I'm going to write a list so everyone can keep up to date of who's testing and who are cycle buddies :)

So far I've started to spot again, well it's over now but I was for about 3 days and I'm getting pregnancy symptoms but it's too early for that so I'm thinking maybe ov symptoms are the same?
If I have ov'd then I'm out this month already - We've only DTD 2 days since I stopped AF on the 7th as we've been away at my Mum's so haven't been able to DTD. So on to a December/January BFP.. I'm a bit upset that it won't happen this month but I'm trying to stay positive.

Hi girls!
Just finished my first part of my holiday so thought I'd come and see how everyone is!

Where is everyone in there cycle? I'm going to write a list so everyone can keep up to date of who's testing and who are cycle buddies :)

So far I've started to spot again, well it's over now but I was for about 3 days and I'm getting pregnancy symptoms but it's too early for that so I'm thinking maybe ov symptoms are the same?
If I have ov'd then I'm out this month already - We've only DTD 2 days since I stopped AF on the 7th as we've been away at my Mum's so haven't been able to DTD. So on to a December/January BFP.. I'm a bit upset that it won't happen this month but I'm trying to stay positive.

I'm on day 25 out of a 27-28 day cycle. O'd around the 9th. AF due on the 23rd :)

Hey ladies, so I caved in and took a cheapie test smh and of course it was a bfn. I think I did it cus I was jus curious. I'm starting to lose faith in this whole thing ladies. I wanna and try to think positive about it but its hard. I guess I have to leave it in gods hands.

i'm 20 turning 21 in just shy of a month. I have been ttc for the past 2 years!
I had one very early mc oct 13th, 2012. I just had an hsg test done and found out both tubes are open :) they found a polyp or some sort of blockage in the lower cavity of my uterus which will be surgically removed within the next two weeks. Doctor thinks this could be a big help. I also am having my progesterone levels checked tomorrow make sure i'm ovulating. I have a cycle every month, very painful one's at that.

I opk, never have temped but planning to start.

Praying that i'm blessed with a bfp for xmas :)

baby dust to you hun :)

Hey ladies, so I caved in and took a cheapie test smh and of course it was a bfn. I think I did it cus I was jus curious. I'm starting to lose faith in this whole thing ladies. I wanna and try to think positive about it but its hard. I guess I have to leave it in gods hands.

Don't give up KrissyKris! I know sometimes it seems hopeless and that its never going to happen but it will!! All in God's timing(which unfortunately isn't usually our timing but He knows what he's doing)! Keep your chin up girl! You'll get a bfp! *big hug*

Hi girls!

Sometimes its good to take a break :) I'm hoping for my bfp in December too! CD 2 for me. App says ov around the 6th. And period due(as long as its not a week and a half late like this month again!) Dec 21st. But I sooo want a bfp for Christmas!! I told hubby that if we did get a bfp I didn't want anything else and to just save his money cuz we would need it Haha! GL ladies!!

Can't remember where in the cycle you are, was AF late? (Thinking to rename her Royal Bitch (RB) as she's really peeing me off this month :growlmad: )
I'm like that someday's and then others I'm really positive about it all - I guess it's just going through stages of TTC :( How long have you been in the TTC club? It'll happen when it's meant to, although when it's meant to can sometimes seem like forever - if your body isn't ready bubs won't have a good chance, you're body knows what to do and is making the best home it can for your LO x

My boobs are quite tender today, but seeing as AF is due so soon it's more than likely that. Feeling so pessimistic, but I know it's good that I am as it's only the first month properly trying so it's sooo unlikely.

I had a wee chat with my three year old today about the fact that I will be testing next week (taking a test to see if there's a baby in mummy's tummy) and he is so desperate for a brother, he doesn't seem to think there's any possibility it could be a sister :haha:

Have you tested/when are you testing? Aww that's cute, my older brother wanted a younger brother and when my mum told him it was a girl (me!) he said to her 'No! I wanted a brother, change it!' :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->