Young TTCers??

Sometimes its good to take a break :) I'm hoping for my bfp in December too! CD 2 for me. App says ov around the 6th. And period due(as long as its not a week and a half late like this month again!) Dec 21st. But I sooo want a bfp for Christmas!! I told hubby that if we did get a bfp I didn't want anything else and to just save his money cuz we would need it Haha! GL ladies!!

I don't know when mines due as I haven't had a 'proper' cycle yet so I've just got to sit and wait so I'll have no idea if I'm late as I don't know when I've ov :( If I go by the bleeding I'm due AF around the end of next week but who knows. Aww that's sweet :') I told mine that I didn't want anything for Christmas as when we get bubs we'll need that money for him/her but OH told me to focus on me while I can :dohh: I hope it's 9 months late! ;) I'd hate to be due AF around Christmas, I'm moody enough when it comes to having everything organised without AF butting in too :rofl:

Hey ladies, so I caved in and took a cheapie test smh and of course it was a bfn. I think I did it cus I was jus curious. I'm starting to lose faith in this whole thing ladies. I wanna and try to think positive about it but its hard. I guess I have to leave it in gods hands.

Don't give up KrissyKris! I know sometimes it seems hopeless and that its never going to happen but it will!! All in God's timing(which unfortunately isn't usually our timing but He knows what he's doing)! Keep your chin up girl! You'll get a bfp! *big hug*

Thanks lady ure absolutely right and I really and truly appreciate it :). I'm thankful that I have you girls to talk and relate too :)

Hey ladies, so I caved in and took a cheapie test smh and of course it was a bfn. I think I did it cus I was jus curious. I'm starting to lose faith in this whole thing ladies. I wanna and try to think positive about it but its hard. I guess I have to leave it in gods hands.

Can't remember where in the cycle you are, was AF late? (Thinking to rename her Royal Bitch (RB) as she's really peeing me off this month :growlmad: )
I'm like that someday's and then others I'm really positive about it all - I guess it's just going through stages of TTC :( How long have you been in the TTC club? It'll happen when it's meant to, although when it's meant to can sometimes seem like forever - if your body isn't ready bubs won't have a good chance, you're body knows what to do and is making the best home it can for your LO x

I'm cd 24 and btwn 10-14dpo depending on when I ovulated smh lol. I've been ttc since January of this year in which is when I stopped the bcp. But this has also been a stressful year for me so my cycle has been all over the place. I say the last few months is when the stressed stopped. So my body could be trying get back together. OH told me not to worry. Easier said then done though lol.

I'm on 3DPO at the minute. :) I've been feeling really weird but I'm trying to not connect it to TTC because 3DPO is too early to be feeling symptoms. But I've been feeling depressed yesterday and today, and today I'm feeling really faint. Like when you stand up and you have a head rush and you're feeling like you're going to collapse, but even sitting down :(. Not enjoying it like.

I can actually rejoin the ttc mission now had my first AF since depo :) wooo! Hope you guys are all well xxx

Yay for TTC!

I'm currently 12dpo tested at 10dpo with a BFN so testing again tomorrow but thinking AF is on her way :/
Sorry I've been MIA been a busy week.
How is everyone?!

I'm currently 5 dpo and already tested this morning... :blush: I'm such an addict. Especially now since I saw something on the wondfo... Ugh!

Picture?! I love looking at other people tests :blush:
5dpo is early! You testing every day from now then?

Of course I am :laugh2: It doesn't take much to get me to test :haha:

I'm in a weird situation. I O'd twice this month. Once 3 weeks ago and again this past weekend. So I could have 0, 1, or 2 babies.. No idea what's going on really. I'm super nauseous, crampy, exhausted, and irritable.

IMG_7792.jpg

Hard to see in the picture! I also did an O test since I've seen it pick up early pregnancies and that one was more obvious. But i won't trust it till it's on a hpt!

IMG_7801.jpg

I see it! :)
I didn't know you could ov twice in one month :O
It's dark for 5dpo!

Well I think it had something to do with Provera.. After my d&e on Oct 14 I didn't stop bleeding for almost 2 weeks, so they put me on Provera. It was supposed to make me stop bleeding then induce a period after. I never started a period and it induced O instead. Then, my body naturally O'd. It is very rare!

Yay! I hope its not an evap! I guess its not since it came up right away. But I don't want to believe it just yet!

Oh right! That makes sense then. I probably won't believe mind till after my 12 week scan and everything is fine then I might believe its, it :)

I agree. I thought I was in the clear this last pregnancy when I finally hit the 2nd tri. But, we found out our sweet ones weren't growing anymore at 12 weeks :( So I don't know when I feel comfortable again! Fx we all get our rainbow babies!

I'm 25 if that counts as young, but in person I look about 20 or 21. This is my first cycle TTC and we are hoping we got it righ this cycle.

Welcome to the group Chatty! :) How many dpo are you??

Leah - Was yours a mmc? Mine was :( Yeah! I'm getting cramps so that could go either way but I've got bad gas at the moment so hoping that's a good sign! I really need to get some sleep :( I'm in the UK so not sure about difference but should update a test around 10am UK time :)

Chatty - What CD are you?

Leah - Was yours a mmc? Mine was :( Yeah! I'm getting cramps so that could go either way but I've got bad gas at the moment so hoping that's a good sign! I really need to get some sleep :( I'm in the UK so not sure about difference but should update a test around 10am UK time :)

Yes, my body didn't want to let it go. :(
I hope its a good thing too!! It's only 8pm here and Thanksgiving is tomorrow so I'm ready to eat some good food :) But I will most definitely update when I get up, which is usually around 7:30/8 am :D

Same here :( I took a test this morning at 13dpo and it was a BFN so I'm getting ready to sit and wait for AF :/ Okay! x

Here's my Walmart cheapie from the morning:
image.jpg

And the wondfo:
Only 6 dpo so not counting myself out!
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member