• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Young Yummy Mummies TTC

awwwww that is soooooo cuteeeee blesss!!!!how far gone wer you with both?how long did it take for you to get your AF xx

in march, i was 12 weeks they think cuz i didnt know i was preg so by the time i got there id already bleed alot, took me till may to get my first one.. but then in june they just stopped.. completely... i didnt start getting af again tilll sept then i got preg in oct.. then mc in nov trying ever since..
and the one in nov i was 7 weeks. and it took exactly a month later to get my first af...

oooooo thanx for that i just keep thinking am i going to be caught out b4 my AF which i really really hope i do.gna do a ovualtion wee stick thing at about half 12 see if i get a line today only got a faint one yesterday xxx

i think i missed my ov dates :dohh: im almost certain were not gonna get preg this cycle...

last time we bd was late cd 17 so put it down as early cd 18.. and ov was on cd 19.. oh well will have to wait and see..

yeah hun you will be very fertile right after it.. sending u lots of :dust: :dust:

thanks sweety, we BD'd on the 4th and 2/3 days/nights after that that was 6 days after MC but i dont no wether it did anythin so gna have to ge bak on the BDing tonight lol xx lots and lots of baby dust to u love really hope this month is your month!!!!!and its a sticky little beannn xxxxx

maybe try use some opks?? it would show u when ur gonna ov.. or use ff?? and start charting just to help u pinpoint ov...

anyway its valentines weekend any plans :D

okey doke, wats a opk is that them sticks u wee on because i have them going to do 1 ina bit.....hmmmm i think were going the pictures then for a meal then he thinks its going to be a romantic night of love making ooohh noooo on my behalf it will be baby dancing all the way thru haha i cant help it its become an obsession!!!!xxxx have u got any plans? xx

well no pennies till monday :dohh: but were having a lovely dinner together.. and im making him a cake haha... then prob a lovely night in together :winkwink: i never tell oh when im ov.. im sure it would freak him out lol and he would feel under pressure... and keeps it fun lol... so he just likes to know the result.. if you know what i mean.. when i tell him im preg or not :)
opk yeah its a stick u pee on that tells u your ovulating

I hope we get the :bfp:'s coming on this thread :) I hope this is your month babyhopes :hugs: :dust:

hey vanillla, thanks hun :D you too.. and all the ladies on this thread.. we deserve some bfp's in here :D :dust: :dust: :dust:

heya ladies..

i tested yesterday and i got a very very very faint BFP..:happydance:

but i thought it was a negative until i looked in a different light..:dohh:

im a little cautious i will be buying more tests on monday as im skint until then :growlmad:

heres a picture..i still think im imagining things..and where its so feint im not sure whether or not to trust it!!

Attachments

• bfp.jpg
    bfp.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 10
i bloody well told u woman WWOOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:D:D:D:D LOVE ITTTTT!!!!!!that is a faint line bu a BFP :D y am i so made up haha over the moon 4 uuu i told uuuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i bloody well told u woman WWOOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:D:D:D:D LOVE ITTTTT!!!!!!that is a faint line bu a BFP :D y am i so made up haha over the moon 4 uuu i told uuuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hehe, i still dont believe it, i keep thinking maybe its a evap and im an idiot for thinking im pregnant..:dohh:

really i think its really really feint..

i cant wait to do another on monday and tuesday so i know for sure..by then i will be 20/21 dpo..

hopefully this is it and AF wont show up and laugh in my face!! xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxxxx

wer u ona pill b4 u started trying????

arghhhhh so exciting!!!!haha i really really hope i got caught this month we cn b bump buddies :D bt i'm not getting my hopes up just fingers crossed i get that BFP soon!!!!!

how long after did u c the line????

i'm not even getn evaps on my tests haha then again i was just stupid nowen it wouldnt be positive i just did them like 4 days ago and yday haha full on neg with not even an evap to posess ova haha.

congratulationssssss :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :hugs: :hugs:

ur only like what a day or 2 late for AF so that might be y its faint some women dont even get a faint pos till further along!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx :D

:happydance: :yipee: :headspin: :dance: :wohoo: :loopy: :friends::thumbup::hugs:

wer u ona pill b4 u started trying????

arghhhhh so exciting!!!!haha i really really hope i got caught this month we cn b bump buddies :D bt i'm not getting my hopes up just fingers crossed i get that BFP soon!!!!!

how long after did u c the line????

i'm not even getn evaps on my tests haha then again i was just stupid nowen it wouldnt be positive i just did them like 4 days ago and yday haha full on neg with not even an evap to posess ova haha.

congratulationssssss :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :hugs: :hugs:

ur only like what a day or 2 late for AF so that might be y its faint some women dont even get a faint pos till further along!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx :D

:happydance: :yipee: :headspin: :dance: :wohoo: :loopy: :friends::thumbup::hugs:

nah ive not been on the pill..they dont work for my body and they didnt work for any of the women in my family lol..

aww i hope you get your BFP, i want another bump buddie hehe!! :happydance:

i think im later than that?? not totally sure as im a total ******* when it comes to remembering things and i lost track of my period sometime in january..

i found out i was last on 11th january..(i think thats what he text said) << dont ask..

:rofl: stop calling my mother and mummy..its too weird lol..

yayyyyyyyyy congrats :D :hugs:

ladies do/did either of you chart?? i dunno what to think of it :nope: its confusing me..

i felt nausous all day today.. i really hope its a good sign :D

yayyyyyyyyy congrats :D :hugs:

ladies do/did either of you chart?? i dunno what to think of it :nope: its confusing me..

i felt nausous all day today.. i really hope its a good sign :D

i tried for like a week got confused threw a hissy fit and stopped doing it..it was too confusing for me..

aww thank you sweetie..im just praying its a sticky bean!!! :hugs:

sorrrry i'm here!!!haha.

right totaly forgot wat i rit b4 i was rudely kikd from my internet connection!!!!

but .... i'll stop calling u mummy and mother haha i found it mad wen ppl called me it but secretly i had the cheesiest grin eva!!!!OH asked was i trying to fart hahaha how nice of him!!!shows i hardly smile round him hahaha

i realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly hope i am!!!!!!!
and its a sticky bean!!!!!!

well i found out today that cerrazette is the only pill that tricks your body into thinking its pregnant!!!so you dont ovulate!!!!which now i realise why its a constant pill and u dont have to take a 7day break :mad: its messd with my cycle!!!i'm only just now getting onto when i OV!!!cheeky pill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

babyhopes10 ~ i have mittelschmerz, which means i dont have to chart i get pains in my ovary/s like twinges and somtimes reallly painful for a day or so and that lets me no i'm OVing :) i found it really strange that i MC on the 29/01/10 and had the OVing pain on the 5th and 6th of feb!!!!xxxxxx i reallllllllllly hope its a gd sign for u to sweety xxxxxxxx

sorrrry i'm here!!!haha.

right totaly forgot wat i rit b4 i was rudely kikd from my internet connection!!!!

but .... i'll stop calling u mummy and mother haha i found it mad wen ppl called me it but secretly i had the cheesiest grin eva!!!!OH asked was i trying to fart hahaha how nice of him!!!shows i hardly smile round him hahaha

i realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly hope i am!!!!!!!
and its a sticky bean!!!!!!

well i found out today that cerrazette is the only pill that tricks your body into thinking its pregnant!!!so you dont ovulate!!!!which now i realise why its a constant pill and u dont have to take a 7day break :mad: its messd with my cycle!!!i'm only just now getting onto when i OV!!!cheeky pill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

babyhopes10 ~ i have mittelschmerz, which means i dont have to chart i get pains in my ovary/s like twinges and somtimes reallly painful for a day or so and that lets me no i'm OVing :) i found it really strange that i MC on the 29/01/10 and had the OVing pain on the 5th and 6th of feb!!!!xxxxxx i reallllllllllly hope its a gd sign for u to sweety xxxxxxxx

:rofl: i bet you did feel a bit gasy though, so atleast its half true :rofl:

urghh stupid internet!!! mines running slow, yours is kicking you off!!

i went to watch glee earlier but someone deleted the recording!!! :growlmad: what happened??

im dead boredd!!! not sure what to do..i having pains in my ribs and crampies, and i feel sick..plus i need to pee again!!:nope:

:) xxxx:hugs:

i keep getting a weird fluttery feeling in my vage!!

its kind of tingles, dont know how to describe it haha.. is it good or bad?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->