Young Yummy Mummies TTC

Oh wow, thats loads, I'm off to look. :D
Just seen your ticker, I'm day 2 aswell, I have a friend!! :D x

welll at the moment im a bit confused of the brown blood, so im gonna test but i think the blood is going more red so i dont know, at the moment im counting the blood as the start of my period but i donno

Oh wow, thats loads, I'm off to look. :D
Just seen your ticker, I'm day 2 aswell, I have a friend!! :D x

welll at the moment im a bit confused of the brown blood, so im gonna test but i think the blood is going more red so i dont know, at the moment im counting the blood as the start of my period but i donno
Oh. :wacko: Are you going to do a test if it doesn't turn to normal? x

Yeh im gonna test on monday/tuesday just incase even if it does turn a bit more red

A place for all young women/ or men TTC..

its all well and good chatting to everyone but sometimes its nice to be able to talk to someone more your age group who knows what your going through, and can understand the problems that come with it..

so i decided to create a team for any young people, i turned 19 yesterday, and my OH turns 23 at the end of this month!!

feel free to join and chat with me and others..

:hugs: :dust: :hugs:

hi im 21 and me and my boyfriend are ttc our second baby, i had my first at 18 which i no is young but i wouldnt change it, i think its easier having kids young you have more energy! id just like to say its nice to hear from all the other young ladies in there late teens early 2os that are ttc:thumbup:

hi 24/7:thumbup: good luck at the doctors i hope everything goes ok for you, it can all get very stressful cant it?:wacko: with my first i wasnt even trying so didnt no about all the ovulation testing ect, but now i read stuff and start stressing myself out lol! i thnk it cos ive just come off the pill and hoping everything will come back regular. (fingers crossed)

hey babyhopes!!!!!sorry havent popped in recently and helooooo to all the newbie young yummy mummies TTC :D lets hope april is our month!!!!!i'm only on cycle 2 CD5 since MC and i'm getting fed up already lol!!!hate getting my hopes up!!!then again 1st cycle since MC was 31 days long and the 2nd cycle was 29 days long!!!so havent a clue when i will or if i dod and will OV!!!cant be bothered with OV tests!!! so how r u all??xxxx o and just too let the new girls no i'm 21 (22 in may) and my fiances 21 weve been together for 2 years and 1 month havent used contraception for over a year and finally fell pregnant in january (very very big shock but was absoloutly over the moon) found out on the 20th of january by randmly testing for the fun of it after being 2 days late (wasnt unusal my periods have always been all over) then i sadly MC on the 29th of January at 6weeks!! :( but although inside i am stil grieving and totaly devastated i so really want to be pregnant again NOW!!!!lol.a pyschic lady on 1 of the forums told me last month i would be pregnant within my next 2 cycles which was the last one and this month so hopefully shes right and i'll get my :bfp: at the end of this month nice early birthday present!!! :D she told me that and that i would have a beautiful dark haired girl :D i really hope shes right!!!!if not then i'll obviously trott on with TTC but really hope this month!!!! o and little advice try conceive plus!!!its a sperm friendly lube which helps the sperm travel up quicker and easier alot of ladies on here have fallen preg within 1-3 months of using it after TTCing for a while :D well i've probably sent u all asleep haha hope ur all ok xxxxxx

heyy loren :) im on cd 6 :D but im on a month of bcp :( cuz my cycles have been all over the place.. im hoping it will sort them out and by next cycle ill be preg :D

gdgdgdgdgdgdgdgdggdd on the getting preg soon but BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to the BCP!!!!!!!lets hope we'll be bump buddies in the first tri real soon huni bunch :D xxxxx

yayyyyyy aslong as i do not give birth on or around the 13th of jan i will be over the moon!!!!i want to b able to have a sober birthday 4 once in my life so i best had get this bfp at the end of the month!!!!!or i will flip my god damn lid!!!!xxxxx

Does anyone use OPK's?

I have bought some off ebay.. bought on the 31st and still hasnt come yet, ill let you know if i get mine to trust that ebay seller.. x x

i was using them but found them a waste of time!!!its like if u dont test at the right time of the day...u could be ovulating but the OPK wudnt pik it up its mad thats wa happend to me anyway so i dont use them anymor could work for ude tho :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->