Young Yummy Mummies TTC

yeah i think the same.. ppl ould judge.. when really a good mother isnt an age.. :hugs:

how are you

im ok thnks, a bit stressed that my period hasnt returned yet. i just want it to come so i can start charting my cycle properly!

how are you? how do u feel about trying since june? i hope ur nt disheartened

x

yeah i am abit.. cuz i had a mc in nov.. and my cycles have been just all over the place since and i dunno if im ov anymore :nope:

but at the moment im happy to just plod along as im trying to lose weight.. i think it might help me to get preg sooner

im sure your af will arrive soon :D

hello everyone just wanted to say hi i'm 20 and will be TTC number 2 in about a month. i know i'm a bit early for this board but thought I would say hello :) xxx

hiya :D no its ok to talk about ttc and preparing your self for ttc, how are you?

im ok.. im atually very happy i lost 9lbs this week :happydance: but kinda annoyed at af as she still hasnt shown up :(

OMG thats amazing! whats your secert :winkwink:

and it could be a :bfp: lurking then?

im a bit annoyed, ive had a brown period :| but a couple of wipes ( tmi) has been pink so i donno if im in or out if you know what i mean

i was charting but decided its too stressful and its better to just let it happen :)

im hoping af hasnt shown means im preg.. not that my cycles have messed up..

about the weight loss im on the weigh watchers diet and its great :D

It seem complicated to me, luckily I have an app on my iphone that remembers my periods and shows when in a different colour on the calender when I'm most fertile, hehe. :D

Hope you get your BFP!! :D xxx

lol i wish my cycles were regular but there so all over the place :(

why dont you get some ovulation tests to let you know when your ovulating :) x

Oooh, I didn't know about the ovulation tests, will get some, thank you. :D
The app is called "Free Menstrual Calender" :D I got that one as you didn't have to pay and it's great. x

Next week im ordering 100 from ebay for like £10! x

and ill get the app in a sec

Oh wow, thats loads, I'm off to look. :D
Just seen your ticker, I'm day 2 aswell, I have a friend!! :D x

i cant get my ebay to work :( so i cant get them... it just being annoying and id need like 50-100 ov tests as my cycles are sooo long lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->