Young Yummy Mummies TTC

y wa do u mean dodgy frers??thanx huni :hugs: xxx

like getting a line on a frer then it disappearing.. then not line at all the next day... that was a few days ago.. tested again today to get another faint bfp... grrrrrrrr i think ive got a batch of faulty tests there are alot going round

LORENNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

hey chick, sorry AF got you she a cow like that!!
me and OH are having plenty of sexy time this month dont care his my sperm bank and im grabbing all the deposits i can get!!

twice last night and once so far today!! and its not even near OV :rofl:

:) xxxx

arrrr booo babyhopes i hope ther not dodgey!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XENIAAAAAAA!!!

hahaha get at it like teenagers!!!!y not!!ive told bradley once he gives me a baby he can only have sexy time on special occasions!!!and it excludes bank holidays hahaha.

shes a bitch her names Mother F**ker not mother nature nw haha am in so much agony!!!!!wen shes gone i'm going to get my balaclarva on and raid brads sperm bank guns and all haha 1ce in the morning 1ce at night everyday till the 28thish and if she appears am gna punch bradley in the fod!!!!!!!!haha.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

arrrr booo babyhopes i hope ther not dodgey!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XENIAAAAAAA!!!

hahaha get at it like teenagers!!!!y not!!ive told bradley once he gives me a baby he can only have sexy time on special occasions!!!and it excludes bank holidays hahaha.

shes a bitch her names Mother F**ker not mother nature nw haha am in so much agony!!!!!wen shes gone i'm going to get my balaclarva on and raid brads sperm bank guns and all haha 1ce in the morning 1ce at night everyday till the 28thish and if she appears am gna punch bradley in the fod!!!!!!!!haha.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl: oooh poor bradley, his spermies best get a work out in while they still can, no BFP no sexy time, lorenn will be on strike :haha:

oooh i totally agree with that mother fooker and not mother nature!!!! :thumbup:

hehe me and OH will be having :sex: tonight, and tomorrow twice hopefully, FX :winkwink:

xx:hugs:xx

LOOORRRREEEEENNNNNNNN!!!

GET OUR CUTE LITTLE ASS ON HERE!!! :haha: i miss yooh hunniii!!!

:D got any updates? what you been upto? xxxxx

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy huni bunch!!!miss u tooooooooo :(

nope i'm CD6 today so just waiting to OV now lol got daysssss but o well lol, i'm trying conceive plus soon ive noticed past 2 days i am sooooo dry it hurts so much feels as if i have cystitus!!!!xxxxxx ntn much just vegging out, doin nothing atall!!!haha u??xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

fanny-tastic :D and yaself?vanillas prego yno!!!xxx

I'm 18 turning 19 TTC always knew I wanted to be a young mother. But it is kinda of upsetting that I see all these people who dont want kids at my age or any age for that matter getting pregnant with men they have been with for like a month on accident. I have been trying for about 6 months on and off. I have been with my fiance for 2 years and 9 months so I feel like it is a good time.

I'm 18 turning 19 TTC always knew I wanted to be a young mother. But it is kinda of upsetting that I see all these people who dont want kids at my age or any age for that matter getting pregnant with men they have been with for like a month on accident. I have been trying for about 6 months on and off. I have been with my fiance for 2 years and 9 months so I feel like it is a good time.

heya.. i know how u feel i started ttc when i was 18.. last june and everyone around me was falling preg easily.. and most were way older than me :shrug: i thought at our age its meant to happen so easily..

i dont want to get to june with no bfp.. that makes it a year ttc for me.. :cry:

How do you TTC sorry stupid question i know, but do you just have sex when you ovulate? :| i donno

well some ladies wait till just b4 they ov .. but if your like me and dunno when you ov lol best thing to do is try bd every other day to make sure you are ready for when u ov :D and most likely to concieve quicker that way

altho i didnt do that this cycle :blush: and i dont think we caught this month cuz of my lack of wanting to bd this month grrr my fault i know.. but work can make u so tired lol

ooo id like to join!

hi ladies,
my names hannah, im 19 by boyfriend is 22 and we're ttc!

hopefully we get preggers soon (i just came off implanon!)

nice to meet you all

x

hi hannah :D nice to meet you.. its great to have other young ttc ladies here :hugs: im 19 too.. only just turned 19 in jan.. my fiance is 19, 20 in aug

and we've been trying since june 2009

hi hannah :D nice to meet you.. its great to have other young ttc ladies here :hugs: im 19 too.. only just turned 19 in jan.. my fiance is 19, 20 in aug

and we've been trying since june 2009

hiya hun, nice to meet u :hugs:
ive only just started tryin since last week wen i got my implanon removed but hopefully i get preggers soon. its nice meeting ppl on here because outside of here, ppl wud think we r to young to be trying n wud judge us!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->