• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

Hello, Hope you don't mind me joining in. My name is Cassie, Im 20 and my DS George is almost 3 now! :)

Happy new year everyone, hope you have a brilliant Christmas x

Hey Cassie! Noticed you got your Mirena removed the 21st of Dec. - thats when I got mine in :haha:

What does it mean when you say failed Mirena removal??

im Emma im 24 i have a baoy who is 2 and a boy who is 1 they were born 17th august 2008 and 26 dec 2009 im expecting on july 11th

not bad ta. Had a nightmare night with Harrison last night, i think i managed to get 1.5hrs of broken sleep, so i have been a zombie today! Wheres Cherryglitter? Havnt seen her around in a few weeks. "CHERRY WHERE ARE YOOOOUUU?" x

I haven't seen any posts from CG in a while either!!

BB is Harrison teething? Amber's being a buggar at night times for some unknown reason... she's being fussy with her milk and taking ages to settle :dohh: hope it's not teething! x

hes had 2teeth pop up in the last month, im not sure if he has more comming! X

Think Cherryglitter has moved house and doesn't have internet atm!
So glad my little man seems to be over the teething stage now, he teethed real bad with all of his teeth! i swear nearly every tooth that came through either made him physically vomit or get some kind of ear, chest or throat infection!

How many molars do they have at the back of their mouths? noah has 1 set at the moment, do they get another set behind that?

yeah they do get another set of molars but not normally till about 2 1/2 yrs old , my eldest is getting his at the moment its way worse than my teething 10month old lol

Hi ladies, good to be back, internet's been down for a while. Can't believe Brooke is 1 now, my little toddler. It just goes so fast x

Hi everyone!
I'm Kim and 25 years old, recently became a mummy to Benjamin, on the 26th of November!Not so recent I guess but still feels all new to me :)

hello :)
my lo is getting two teeth they have just come through the gum! hes growing up so quick!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->