• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

Welcome back :hi:

Quick question about teething (it's a dumb one btw!) - is it usually the bottom front teeth that come through 1st? Or can they come through in any order? Only reason I ask is I'm sure I can feel my LO's top front 2 right at the surface of her gums, but not so much at the bottom! x

I'm not sure if the bottom ones are suposed to be the first ones to come through? but Brooke got her bottom one first and the second bottom one is just coming up :)

I've heard the bottom two teeth come through first too.
Although my friend said the other day her babies top ones came through first.
Who knows!! Jake is still a gummy bear!

Kaiya's bottom left came through first and her bottom right is just coming through now

Hi! I'd like to join you guys if you don't mind! My name is Julia, I'm 28. I have a gorgeous little girl named Rosalina, born November 1, 2010 weighing 11 pounds, 10 ounces. :)

Welcome Jules! Rosalina is a gorgeous name & what a good weight she was! :)

Hi Jules :hi: Rosalina is precious, and definitely a good weight!!

Thanks girls :) Maybe my LO just likes to be different!? x

I could of swore Brooke's first tooth/teeth were going to be at the top, I felt bumps as if they were coming through but they never did, maybe Amber will do it differently :)

Our little lady's share the same middle name :)

Ahh so they do :) everyone seems to have it as a middle name now, I bet it wasn't as popular when Brooke was newborn was it? Still love it though! x

Okay Jakes top two teeth have come through - but they're the second ones if that makes sense.
Like a vampire!

Im hoping it's alright for this to happen, bless him. Been so miserable!!xxx

No it wasn't very popular when she was born really, then all of a sudden it just bloomed. It's a gorgeous middle name though if I do say so myself :haha: It goes lovely with lots of names.

I'm concerned ladies :( It looks like Brooke's second bottom tooth is cutting wonky :( Has anyone else experienced this? OH doesn't think it looks wonky but I'm sure it does. Poor little soul.

i'm 29 i don't feel that young lol i have boy of 10 girl of 6 boy of 5 and lo who is 3mnths i did feel young when i had my 1st i'm a young parent in his class, but when maddie goes to school i will be an old fucker lol x

Rose's teeth seem to be really bothering her lately! I wonder if they come out soon?

Harrisons bottom teeth have come thru wonky they look like this: / \
Iv got dentist next month so i will get them to have a look x

i'm 29 i don't feel that young lol i have boy of 10 girl of 6 boy of 5 and lo who is 3mnths i did feel young when i had my 1st i'm a young parent in his class, but when maddie goes to school i will be an old fucker lol x

I feel elderly too...I am 26. Everyone on this forum has kids so young/are so young. Having my first at 26 is like geriatric, imagine when I have my next few, god willing, in my 30's!!!:dohh:

Yeah I think a trip to the dentist it is for Brooke. Hope everything's ok.

I'm 20 & feel as though I'm 40, I'm not your average 20 year old I don't think. I just feel so beyond my age. Wouldn't change anything for the world though.

Oooooh, I just found this thread.

I am Tasha and I am 25. I have a little boy called Morgan his seven next month, Naomi-Mae she is five, Honey was born sleeping due to medical negligence in May 2007, Kaysie Blossom is 2 and I am 18 weeks pregnant with another little girl.

Jay_x, a couple of Morgan's teeth looked a little wonky as they broke through but were straight by the time they were all the way through :flower:

hello :)
im a very proud mummy at the moment as my lo is now sitting unaided! he's also learning how to bum shuffle! :happydance:
just wish he would sleep longer than 3 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"