Younger Future Mommas?

tayl0r

Reaction score
Any other young future mommys ttc #1??

I'm 21 and I've been with OH for 2 years. Can't wait to finally see that BFP hopefully soon :)

Hey, I am going to be 24 in one week and my Fiance and I have been together for 3yrs and we are hoping for our BFP towards the end of this month. Hope you get yours too!!

I'll be 23 in July, DF will be 25 in March. Trying for #1 :) We've been together for almost 6.5 years, getting married on our 7th anniversary :)

GL and :dust: to everyone!

Hi, I'm 23 and OH 24. We have been trying since November after being together for six years. Also getting married in September. Hope we all get our BFP's soon!! Xxx

I'm 21 and OH is 30 we've been together 2 years, TTC for 11 months and getting married in August 2013, if nothing happens by August then we will seek medical help, I really want to do this naturally though! GL everyone, baby dust!

I'm 21 and OH is 30 we've been together 2 years, TTC for 11 months and getting married in August 2013, if nothing happens by August then we will seek medical help, I really want to do this naturally though! GL everyone, baby dust!

Hi, I'm 23 and OH 24. We have been trying since November after being together for six years. Also getting married in September. Hope we all get our BFP's soon!! Xxx

I'll be 23 in July, DF will be 25 in March. Trying for #1 :) We've been together for almost 6.5 years, getting married on our 7th anniversary :)

GL and :dust: to everyone!

Hey, I am going to be 24 in one week and my Fiance and I have been together for 3yrs and we are hoping for our BFP towards the end of this month. Hope you get yours too!!

Nice to meet you all! Congrats on your weddings! FX'd that we get our BFPs soon!!!! :happydance: :hugs:

:dust:

Hey!
I'm 22 years old and have been with the hubby for over 6 1/2 years. We're finally trying for our first baby since October. Just waiting for my cycles to regulate :)

Hiya, Im 22 and my husbands 27 :) ttc #1 cycle 2 xx

I'm 21and hubby is 24. Been married for two years.. Been trying for our first for 7 months now. Baby dust to you ladies!! :)

It's nice to know I'm not alone, everyone says that I'm young and should get pregnant right away! Yeah well 11 months doesn't seem like right away to me.

24 y/o here with 25 y/o hubby..came off bcp 9-11-12...weird cycles the past 2 cycles..28 days for the first 2, then 34, and onto 36 days here with no signs of the period witch...come on uterus! ~lol~

IDK if u would consider me "yougish" but Im 25 (26 beginning of March) and DH is 27. We have been together 11 years as of this comming March, married 4 1/2 years. We have been NTNP our ENTIRE relationship, but actively TTC for 19 1/2 months. Good luck!

Who would've knew getting pregnant would be so hard. Lol

I'm 22 (23 in June), DH is 21. We've been together almost two years and will have been married for a year in march. We've been TTC since July 2012 so this makes it our 8th cycle. Not planning on seeking medical help until the end of this year, since we are moving in Sept/Oct and don't want to have the added stress of getting bad news from the doctor.

Hoping this will be the start of a lucky thread and we can get some BFP's going in here!!! Sadly the :witch: came to visit yesterday, so i'm back on CD2. Last month was my first month using OPKs, and I got a bit obsessive with HPTs at the end of this cycle! Even got some false positives/evil evaps (REALLY dark for an evap if it was one..attached pics) on some Dollar Store tests and got my hopes up. Going to try to go for a more relaxed approach this cycle.

GL to everyone, I have my FX for all of you!

Attachments

• poas 010.jpg
    poas 010.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 13
  • poas 004.jpg
    poas 004.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 10
Hoping this will be the start of a lucky thread and we can get some BFP's going in here!!! Sadly the :witch: came to visit yesterday, so i'm back on CD2. Last month was my first month using OPKs, and I got a bit obsessive with HPTs at the end of this cycle! Even got some false positives/evil evaps (REALLY dark for an evap if it was one..attached pics) on some Dollar Store tests and got my hopes up. Going to try to go for a more relaxed approach this cycle.

GL to everyone, I have my FX for all of you!

I did that two cycles ago. I even had myself thinking that I could still be pregnant after a very light AF showed up. I was all over the place. This last cycle was a bit more relaxed, but AF showed up two days early so no real stressing there. Currently on cd 4, hopefully the last cycle for a bit.

I am 20. DF is 24. We are on our first (rate long) cycle ttc

I feel so weird when i have my legs up. Haha. My husband laughs. Im not giving up til i get my bfp:)

Hi Guys can i join in on this thread :)

Im 21, been with boyfriend four years now getting ready to move out and been ttc since June 2012

I have pcos, got my first appointment with NHS gynocology tomorrow :D im hoping for clomid!

Good luck to everyone hope we get our bfps soon it's all I wish for and want! X

Hello ladies, i'm 21 and my oh is 23. We have been ttc since april last year so i am now in my 9th cycle. We actually got pregnant in 5th cycle but lost baby early at 5 weeks. Really praying it only takes 5 cycles again this time around. Only time will tell, i just plan to relax and let nature take it course. Easier said than done right!! Baby dust all round, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->