Younger Future Mommas?

Yay! We could be bump buddies! Let me know how the test goes!

My body woke me up at 5:50 AM because I felt so sick. I went and took a test... got a BFN and then proceeded to throw up! Now (five hours later) I feel better but I still feel like I KNOW I'm PG.

I called my doctor and she called me back saying that it's too soon for me to take a blood test... that I need to wait at least 4 weeks from when I had the IUD removed so that I have essentially a "missed period". I feel super pissed right now... which seems stupid. IDK. I'm emotional. I know my body. I've WANTED a baby before but I've never felt like this. And yet.... BFN BFN BFN! I don't think I can possibly wait another two weeks for a BFP!:nope: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Whithearts- congrats on your BFP

Zumbalover- hopefully you'll get a positive test soon

AFM, I started bleeding Monday morning. At first it was just spotting then it got a little heavier with some clotting. Went to ER and they did blood work and ultrasound but still too early to tell so they just told me it was a threatened miscarriage and to take it easy. Bleeding got super light yesterday morning then returned heavily in the afternoon. Around 10ish I started having AF type cramping and around 2 I passed a large piece of tissue that I believe was my little bean :(. Have an appointment with my midwife tomorrow for what was supposed to be my first scan, so it looks like we'll be checking to see if everything has come out instead. It's so very upsetting, it happened so fast and it's hard because no one in my family has had miscarriages except me and my sister and it just makes me wonder why us? I just hope it doesn't take long to get my next BFP and that hopefully that little one stays with me the full 9 months

Asmcsm fx that everything is okay! Well happily I m back on CD5 today! Since I began taking Vitex my Acne has cleared up. However I have been awfully bloated with extremely sore nipples. I have never been one withh pms but since taking vitex I have been! So i know the vitex is doing something! Like I toldmy DH the real test is to see if I ovulate! Fx'd that I do this month!

Zumba, I'm hoping that its just too early and that you will still get your bfp, sorry you have to wait so long.

ASM, oh no! I am so sorry to hear that happened. I had a mc with my first pregnancy, if you want to talk about it let me know.

Ash, Good luck with O!

Thank you to you all. I feel so selfish being so angry about this when there are so many women who just want the symptoms. And honestly, what I'm doing to myself isn't healthy. I am going to take a week off the forums and thinking about it all to just let my body be. Thank you all so much for the time you've spent talking to me, I'll be excited to return with a clear mind.

And I'm sooo sorry to hear what happened to you ASM. It breaks my heart. Honestly. Feel free to PM me as well if you need someone to talk to.

Zumba I hope you have a great break! We will miss you :)

Ladies I must need to watch movie about trying to conceive is what to Expect When You're Expecting! Pretty much we can touch bases with all the women in the beginning of the movie!

I watched that movie this week, it was really good. I liked how it covered so many different sides and situations of pregnancy but was still funny

I cried on the one girl miscarried.... Even though she wasn't trying it was still really sad... I like how it touches the good and the bad pregnancy...

Yea, I related most to her considering I was going through my miscarriage at the time I was watching it. But I think that it's good that it shows the reality. Not everyone always has their happy ending, at least not for every pregnancy.

Exactly! However I think the one whose mother in law was pregnant the same time it was a little hor riffic

Yes, I have to agree. I think we all know how it feels to try so hard and then have someone close to us just accidentally get pregnant super easily. And then even worse that she had every symptom in the book while her MIL had none.

I watched it after you guys said this and I was in tears at the girl who miscarried. I knew it wss coming but of course it was still so upsetting. It does deserve a higher rating than on IMDB. It was fab. The mother in law and daughter in law having babies together though wasn't so great as I know it could so easily happen to me. My step mother is only 27 and really wants another baby so if we conceive together I will be distraught!

It does give a little hope though for people who are LTTTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->