Younger Future Mommas?

Hey everyone, room for one more?

I'm 21 my OH is 28, we've been together for almost 5 years. I've had my Nexplanon out on 18th jan this year and in a few days were starting to try for #1. I'm hoping it will be a smooth journey as my AF has been regular for at least 3 months already :)

Fingers crossed and ive sprinkled lots of baby dust for you all

Haha, yeah.. Sometimes i dont think he knows how much i want a baby, even though ive said..
OwlBump, Welcome to the group. I hope it happena fast for you.. I was on birth control for 7 years finally got off of it back in July.. And no luck, still trying!

Welcome owlbump.
Just an update on me. Cd 47 (almost 48) and ff confirmed I ovulated on cd42 after 2 previous Lh surges. I am now due on the 30th but don't know when I will test as we are temporarily moving in with friends as DF is building the place we will be renting. I will probably just test on a day when they're all at work

Well CD 9 and AF is kicking my butt... So excited for my concieve easy kit to arrive! Should be here by Wednesday! When I do get it we are going to be doing SMEP, OPK's, temping, and fertility supplements! Hoping to get some preseed

Hi all! I am 23 and DH is 24 and we are (finally) TTC. AF is here now so I'm waiting for the next O and the wait is gruelling! Really hope this month is our month. Baby dust to you all!

:dust:

So i found out that my one of my cousins is pregnant.. Im so jealous and so upset. ):

Know how you feel hawklover. My fb is full of people who are pregnant, most by accident

Well I broke down last night... this ttc thing is actually all stress iyself.... i had 2to girls in fb that had their babies monday..... this one girl who sleeps with everything is pregnant with baby #2.... ugh and here i am still waiting.

I too am struggling with other peoples pregnancy announcements... My SIL is due to give birth the first week of march and a girl on FB announced shes pregnant by putting up a picture of a BFP test.. this girl has just had her 2 year old taken off her and put into care :s im finding it hard to be positive!!

and provera has been prescribed..anyone with experience taking this? hate to down nurses, being one, but she was rather dismissive..i'm trying to ask questions...she is trying to hang up..nice..don't know when to start taking it..had a nice midnight love session this morning and she said to use a secondary method while taking it..?

Hey girls, i'm having issues with people announcing pregnancies too. THREE girls that I went to highschool with just announced their pregnancies, second for one of them, third for the two others. NONE of those babies were planned. Plus my best friend who has not even been in a relationship for a year just found out she is pregnant. I just find myself constantly worrying that something is wrong and it will never happen for me :/ It's all I want in life, just a sweet lil babe that's part of me and part of him! I cannot imagine anything better.

michaelap- sorry :/ I have no experience. I'd call back and demand to speak to someone else who can actually give you answers??

GL and :dust: to everyone!!! Let's make this a lucky thread with some BFPs!!!!! :)

clynn11..i talk a lot of game...but am so not confrontational :blush:

I know how you feel. I know this is just my first cycle but I'm on Cd50 and possibly haven't ovulated. I thought I finally had and then ff took my crosshairs away :cry: I could have ovulated on my second Lh surge but in that case I'm 3 days late according to ff when I put in my positive opk at Cd31. I am so frustrated. I just want this cycle to end so I can start again, temping from the start.

Like ive never been so upset about it.. I guess its cause her husband has two boys and she herself has two boys that she dont even have.. Their dads have them. It just hurts.. I want a baby so freaken bad!!

Haha Michaelap, I am the same way. Hate any kind of confrontation.

Well i just hope they give them good lives! I know one used to be a big partier

Hello! Thought I'd join the fun! Im 22 and DH is 25. We've been together for 3 years and got married last June. We decided not to wait and start trying now :) We are both so ready to be parents but DH thinks it happens on the first try haha. Praying we have some luck! Im way to impatient with all this! Good luck everyone!

Hello! Thought I'd join the fun! Im 22 and DH is 25. We've been together for 3 years and got married last June. We decided not to wait and start trying now :) We are both so ready to be parents but DH thinks it happens on the first try haha. Praying we have some luck! Im way to impatient with all this! Good luck everyone!

Hi! I just got married last July and my DH and I decided why wait! Good luck! lots of baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->