Younger Future Mommas?

Welcome ladies!!

How's everyone doing? Who's in the TWW? 12 dpo here and still getting BFNs, symptoms are almost gone and no sign of AF. Not testing until next week.

Dust everyone!! :)

CD4 for me.. can't wait for the next week to pass so we can get down to business ;) GL to everyone!

I think I'm 12dpo too. Someone suggested that I still haven't ovulated based on my low temps. I'm hoping I just have abnormally low temps. I really don't want to be back at the beginning of tww

CD8 for me although i had AF at the end of dec which i thought was this AF early, so my LP has been short this month!

Anyone taking vitamins or anything? was thinking B6 and pregnacare that seems to get good reviews!

Dust all round xx

I am 21 and my DH is 25! We have been married since 07/21/2012 and hve been together for 2.5 years! Hoping for a BFP before our 1 year!

Im on my long weekend of BDing... going to try and stay more relaxed this 2WW ... last month i went crazy and it hurt so bad so im gonna try and just enjoy life either way!

Good luck Mrs. Lemon. I'm just trying to wait out this increasingly long cycle.

CD8 for me although i had AF at the end of dec which i thought was this AF early, so my LP has been short this month!

Anyone taking vitamins or anything? was thinking B6 and pregnacare that seems to get good reviews!

Dust all round xx

Last month I started taking just a general prenatal vitamin. I figured it couldn't hurt much since my body will get rid of what I don't need.

I'm on CD 7. This is gonna be a nice long weekend.

cd 39 and playing in limbo still..so took some opk's for fun asopposed to hpt and get sad...thoughts?

0118132326 (2).jpg

I have been taking prenatals since we decided to ttc. I am getting really getting sick of this cycle. I am on Cd 46 and probably only actually ovulated a few days ago after at least 2 lh surges. This morning's temps should confirm (It's 2 in the morning here, I temp at 9). I unfortunately only started temping after my second Lh surge because the bbt I ordered online didn't arrive until Cd 20ish. So if I just ovulated then this cycle is going to be at least 56 days! Gah

3dpo. Tww for me.. Im taking geritol complete + folic acid. I was told i should take them if i was trying to have a baby.. So i am.. Guess we'll see what happens. (;

I'm planning on going today and picking up some folic acid tablets. Want to increase my chances as much as possible. CD6 here.... and I just wanna O!!!!! Lmao. 6 days to go according to FF... been having short cycles lately... my cycles range anywhere from 24 to 32 days and they've been more around 25-26 the past few months (with an LP of 13 days so thats good). Hoping for another short cycle... if you can't tell i'm a pretty impatient person. Hahaha.

Haha, Aint we all when it comes to having a baby. (;

this time last cycle i got my positive opk but looks like a longer wait this time...Im hoping good things come to those who wait!

Hi i'm 21 and my FI is 20 next month! we aren't quite TTC but not preventing either! I'm glad to find so many young people TTC! :)

anyone using preseed? i never really have ewcm! mine gets quite watery (tmi sorry!) all the reviews on amazon are positive so not sure if i should get some :(

think im just going to try and relax more! i no stress can play havoc on cycles!

here's hoping this year brings a BFP to us on this thread xx

Ive heard about the preseed. But im just going about with what i have. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->