Younger Future Mommas?

Haha I want to be super fertile too! After your implant your fertility is meant to return immediately and there have been cases of people getting pregnant 2 days after their implant was removed. I wanted to be one of those!

Can't wait for those BFP's now! I will have to take about 12 when I finally see lines just to prove it to myself!

I haven't bought a thermometer yet but apparently they're really cheap in superdrug so I'll get one on Monday! I use an app to track my period and supposed ovulation too!

I'm out this month .. af got me this morning ... trying for Jan 2014 xx

Hey guys- been having a lot of medical issues with DF so we haven't been focused on TTC and definitely missed the fertile window this time. Hopefully next month will be all of our months!!!

clynn-- I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo friggin impatient. I don't even have my implant out (tomorrow!) and I'm already well.... alllll ready! haha. Going to drive myself crazzzy :wacko:

Oh Clynn. Nevermind there is always next cycle.

If I'm not pregnant before July I'm going to have to take a TTC break for a while as my pare nts have booked a surprise holiday to Florida next April for the whole family. All I need is my spending money. But obviously I can't go if I have a newborn or am beyond 32 weeks pregnant (34 on the way back). So here's to hoping!

Hey all! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I took a test this morning and it looks like it's probably a BFP but it's still a little faint to have me completely convinced. Going to take a digi tonight after work I think. FX

If I am then I am giving that fertilitea that I've been drinking 5 stars!

Cassidy- If I am prego, I hope you get your BFP next month so we can be bump buddies!

Hey all! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I took a test this morning and it looks like it's probably a BFP but it's still a little faint to have me completely convinced. Going to take a digi tonight after work I think. FX

If I am then I am giving that fertilitea that I've been drinking 5 stars!

Cassidy- If I am prego, I hope you get your BFP next month so we can be bump buddies!

Yay for youuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So lucky!!!!! Can't wait to hear for sure if it IS a BFP!! FX'ed.

And I need to hear more about this tea if soo!! details?

Yay for youuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So lucky!!!!! Can't wait to hear for sure if it IS a BFP!! FX'ed.

And I need to hear more about this tea if soo!! details?

Thanks! I know, I'm stuck at work waiting until I can go get a digi! Getting impatient!

The tea is called Fertlitea. I saw that it had pretty good reviews, especially for people with irregular cycles but it's good for anyone to increase reproductive health so I decided to give it a try. They also have a men's version called Verilitea but we didn't use that since DF is more of a coffee drinker.

Here's the link
https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/fertilitea.html

It's only like $14.And if you enter "CONCEIVENOW" in the promo box you get 10% off

I think BC has definitely messed up my cycles a little bit. If i'd have gone straight back to my normal cycles then I would have been due af yesterday but BFN's and I was never late in the past so I have no idea!

I think I'm going to start using FF next cycle because I would quite interested to know when I am going to O!

Yeeeahh I tried to set up a FF account yesterday but wasn't able to because I don't know the dates of my AF's yet. I won't know that until I get my implant out. I'm reeeallly praying that I either have luck right away or get my AF right away so I can figure out my cycle. I'm not patient enough to wait. I have no idea how women who've been doing it for a year+ keep their sanity. Hopefully because I'm young and healthy, I'm super fertile :winkwink:

After looking over FF yesterday, I think I might just prefer to use my own calendar that I've printed out. I'm all for organization and I want things clear and easy to figure out and the site seems a bit... complicated. WhiteHeartsQ, how long have you been TTC?

This would be my second cycle. We didn't get bd in on the right days due to a family reunion, so I'm not too hopeful, but I'm also not counting myself completely out.

Well you're not out until af shows! Thats how I'm thinking.

I was supposedly 18dpo but think I ovulated about a week later so would be around 11dpo now. I was getting really stressed like OMG no BFP but no af but now I'm a bit more chilled and whatever will be will be!

Calming down about it really is the best way. The more you think, the more you'll stress and the more you stress, the more delayed you might cause AF to be which would make you stress even more. Plus if you DO get your BFP, stress isn't good for the baby!

So, despite the fact that we didn't bd on the right days I am pretty sure I have my BFP! And i didn't stress at all (until I was late for af and saw the bfp of course) because of the fact that i didn't think it was possible. lol
How is everyone else doing?

So, despite the fact that we didn't bd on the right days I am pretty sure I have my BFP! And i didn't stress at all (until I was late for af and saw the bfp of course) because of the fact that i didn't think it was possible. lol

You have your BFP?? Congratulations!! :hugs:

Alright I guess. May 10th is the fourth SA for DH. If the results are zero again, we are going to be referred to a reproductive clinic in Seattle for a biopsy. If any sperm are found they can be immediately frozen. Then we go the IVF way. Hopefully have a game plan by the end of May.

If they don't find any sperm, we are going the donor sperm route with IVF. We are really hoping and praying for an improvement on his SA. DH is not thrilled with the biopsy idea.

It's definitely moving, which does help with the depression and impatience.

I am so glad to hear you will have a plan soon. I hope they find some spermies. Good luck to you and dh!

OH MY GOSH!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm about 98% sure I'm PG. I've had every symptom in the book-- some which don't accompany AF. Like.. morning sickness everyday? AF doesn't make you sick everyday. I'll be testing tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->