Younger Future Mommas?

Hello! Just wanting to know how everyone is doing.
I'm in my fertile stage, so finally to an exciting part again. lol

13dpo..waiting for AF. All tests have been negative so far :( Haave fun with BD'ing, I hope you catch that egg!

When is your AF due? Your not out till she shows. :)
Thanks, I am sure we will. ;)

AF was due today, but my cycles have been off, she may come tomorrow..or wed/thurs. No sign of her yet and all bfn's!

Sorry Af and bfns are happening girls. Maybe next cycle!

no sign of af yet ... she's due tomorrow and i'm normally really crampy by now ... but nothing...mondays test was bfn but going to try another one in the morning. xx

thank you ... (my other post was a typing mistake unfortunately, my brain must have been thinking bfp lol) going to try again in morning xx

Hey there!

I'm going to be a very young future momma. I'm 19, 20 in June and DH is 22. This is our first cycle TTC but hoping for a BFP as soon as possible because DH's grandparents are very ill and they would love to see a great grandchild and we're ready after being married for over a year. Just waiting for that special time now!

This is also my first cycle off the implant (nexplanon) so hope as soon as possible!

Hi litttleone! Do you have regular cycles now? Or did you bc mess you up?

Hello all!! I'm 20, OH is 24. We're about to start TTC baby numbero uno and are VERYY excited (well.... I'm excited for TTC, he's excited for the :sex: part of it). I get my mirena implant removed on 04/23 (next Tuesday) and am SO excited.

Seriously... ALL the women around me are getting knocked up. It's MY turn!

I originally thought we'd take a NTNP approach however I want to really give this baby my all, if he/she is going to come into this world, he/she oughta have the right to know that I tried my hardest to get him or her here, right?! I just purchased a basal thermometer, packs of ovulation tests as well as preggo tests and am looking for the perfect calendars to print out to record all my info on-- I'm sort of an organization freak :)

This whole TTC thing has quickly consumed me... and I love it. I'm already scouring the ads looking for baby things (although I obviously won't need to purchase them for months and months), am constantly on this site and others reading all sorts of parenting/TTC/pregnancy advice while simultaneously being on Pinterest looking at ideas for nurserys etc.... like I said, I love it!

I've heard of many women having issues getting a BFP after mirena, I'm PRAYING I'm one of the lucky ones who gets a BFP on my first cycle!!

I can't wait to welcome my little :baby: into this world with my amazing OH.

Welcome zumaloverr!
Have you looked into using an app to help you chart? It does some of the work for you. Most girls on here use fertilityfriend.com, its also an app.
Also, I read one girl say, (idk how true this is though) that you should bd right after you get your mirena out, because you are likely to o then.
I hope you get your bfp soon!

Yes, someone on a different thread told me that I should BD the day I get it out and every other day after because my cervix will be open and there's a chance (1 in 30 I'd guess) that I'll be O'ing. I'll ask my doctor what she thinks-- don't want to risk my future-babies health by trying too soon but I certainly want to get pregs ASAP!! I've read TONS of posts on the internet about women who got pregnant RIGHT after taking out mirena. Fingers crossed that I'm that lucky!

I have heard of FF but hadn't checked it out. I'm going to do that right now-- think I'll get an app from my touchpad just because it'll be easy. Do you use FF?

I started using it this cycle. Before that I just tracked my period with pinkpad. It will also do other things, but i haven't tracked much.

You will have to let me know what your doctor says about it. I hope that it is true and healthy

I think BC has definitely messed up my cycles a little bit. If i'd have gone straight back to my normal cycles then I would have been due af yesterday but BFN's and I was never late in the past so I have no idea!

I think I'm going to start using FF next cycle because I would quite interested to know when I am going to O!

I think BC has definitely messed up my cycles a little bit. If i'd have gone straight back to my normal cycles then I would have been due af yesterday but BFN's and I was never late in the past so I have no idea!

I think I'm going to start using FF next cycle because I would quite interested to know when I am going to O!

Yeeeahh I tried to set up a FF account yesterday but wasn't able to because I don't know the dates of my AF's yet. I won't know that until I get my implant out. I'm reeeallly praying that I either have luck right away or get my AF right away so I can figure out my cycle. I'm not patient enough to wait. I have no idea how women who've been doing it for a year+ keep their sanity. Hopefully because I'm young and healthy, I'm super fertile :winkwink:

After looking over FF yesterday, I think I might just prefer to use my own calendar that I've printed out. I'm all for organization and I want things clear and easy to figure out and the site seems a bit... complicated. WhiteHeartsQ, how long have you been TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->