youngmummy*update 3*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, right, they've deleted all her threads I guess. I never saw that one about her worrying that the baby would "come out black" ... Ugh, she sounds like a real piece of work. What on earth do people get out of doing something like that?
But it would be nice to have some confirmation that we wont all be at risk of being called liars or getting kicked out because we leave BnB signed in on our computers when we're not around, and people thinking that we're "not in hospital at all" or something!!
Are admin able to set our minds at rest on that front? You guys clearly do a smashing job on here, you've likely saved us all lots of heartache worrying about this girl for no reason.It'd just be really good to know how you know for sure that she was lying...

yeah im sure she did,... is this not it??

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/117368-heartbroken-please-dont-judge.html

I agree with Shadow Rat - if I sign in and leave the window open, will I get in trouble?
I auto sign in from my home computer so if, god forbid, something happened, he'd easily be able to go teh the site and post for me, but it would be the same details as me because I'm auto signed in here.
Should I start signing out?

No, lol you're fine.

Don't panic guys, admin don't ban people for being signed in! There are a lot of ways to tell if someone is faking. People are never banned without very good reason, they don't ban on hunches.

Ok, I figured they must have some kind of strong evidence... I guess we should all leave it at that now and move on eh? It's still a shock though... *sigh*

I can't believe I'm so upset aboout this, I really trusted everyone on here, I really thought we're all in the same boat, we know how much we're all going through, all the ups and downs, excitement and stresses.
It never occurred to me someone would take advantage - I don't even understand WHY - what do they gain?????????

OMg i forgot about that DNA post!! glad admin ban scammers!! xx

99.9% of people on here are genuine and lovely, and those who aren't get found out and dealt with. Try not to worry too much, is someone is faking then they leave some pretty obvious clues. Admin know what to look for, plus they could have been on the forum before under a different name. So don't worry that people you talk to aren't genuine. :hugs:

But it would be nice to have some confirmation that we wont all be at risk of being called liars or getting kicked out because we leave BnB signed in on our computers when we're not around, and people thinking that we're "not in hospital at all" or something!!
Are admin able to set our minds at rest on that front? You guys clearly do a smashing job on here, you've likely saved us all lots of heartache worrying about this girl for no reason.It'd just be really good to know how you know for sure that she was lying...

I can assure you you wont be banned for leaving your account signed in, i myself do it aswell. After a certain amount of time of being inactive it will show up, also shows on your profile when your last activity is so we can see what times you are active and what times you arent.

There is alot taken into consideration when banning someone and it isnt done lightly. There is alot more going on in the background than normal members see that help us figure out these fakers and get the proof we need to ban them.

This thread will now be locked, if you have any concerns please feel free to pm admin or a mod :)

Thanks rafwife for putting our minds somewhat at ease. There's no need to assume that everyone is like this, it is a rare thing for someone to be so messed up to behave in this manner. We should all feel grateful that she was caught out and dealt with. :)

Shadow x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back