Your babys name?

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Ok im bord and Nosey
But i was wondering what everyones kids are called There seems to be LOADS of Jaydens, Charlies <3, and Caitlyns...

my sons name is
John-Rhys, it is traditional in our families to name the boys John-(something) but call them by the (something) so we call him Rhys

my daughters name is
Ffion Lowri (pronounced Fee-on Low-ree)

Edit: there arent any other John-Rhys' or Ffions' on the forum either :)

My daughters name is Rihanna Paige.... I love hannah but many of my friends have daughters called hannah or anna so choose Rihanna which I love.... Paige as middle name as I love the name too xx

We're planning on Eva Elizabeth for a girl or Halen Lee for a boy.

My little girl is called Morgan Rae...

Rae is after my Grandad (Ray) who died last year and never even got to find out we were pregnant... :cry:

My OH chose the name Morgan... and funnily enough, it's my Nan's maiden name!!
:rofl:

Chloe Amy.

we really struggled to think of girls names.Chloe is 7 in the top 10 names list which put us off but we havent actually come accross any others so we went with it. She was nearly molly. We really ound it har to find a name that would go with her long surname.

Amy is my name so that was easy!

A boy would've ben Finlay Mark.

Tia jack lilly and if preggers with a boy Darius and if girl....i dont know haha xx

Caitlyn Marie

Caitlyn because I wanted to call her Lucy but Rich's dog is called Lucy so I had to pick something else and my friends sisters daughters middle name is Caitlyn? :rofl:

Marie because Rich wanted to call her Marie and I said it wasn't being her first name.

Think it fits pretty well.

Abby Rose, i don`t know why it was one of the only names we could agree on

Caitlyn Rose because it's pretty :-D

Rose particularly because she has a long surname, couldn't have given her a middle name with more than 1 syllable!

My daughter's name is Noreen Mae and since we are having a girl again we will be calling her Arwyn Rose.

https://lilypie.com/pic/080914/jm5O.jpghttps://my.lilypie.com/mfYFp1.png

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt2256602fltt.gif
https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/countdown/_minibaby/1230159600.jpg

Lets be honest Amy, you heard me going on about how much I love the name Caitlyn that you started loving to too! :rofl:

Jayden Lee We both decided on the name Jayden for a boy then i wanted a double barrel name so we decided lee goes well with it xx

Lets be honest Amy, you heard me going on about how much I love the name Caitlyn that you started loving to too! :rofl:

And that too :p

Nah, her name was picked before she was even conceived. It was the middle name that was tricky. I wont even tell you her surname, it's embarassing :blush:

I have Morgan William I had known forever if I was to have a little boy he would be Morgan and William is his dad and grandad's middle name, as well as William being on my side of the family too.

Naomi-Mae, I love Naomi but wanted to make it a bit different.

Honey, we both fell in love with her name, I liked Blossom for a midle name but Honey Blossom is a type of tree, so we thought Honey was a beautiful name on its own.

Kaysie Blossom, Kaysie because we loved it (although we argued about the spelling I won lol), and Blossom because again we loved it but it also connects Kaysie to her angel sister in some little way.

Kimberley Rose

Connor Jack

Kyle Gary

And

Kaitlyn Sarah May....

Summer Taylor

Because my boyfriends last name is Taylor but i like it as a name and a the time we werent together and i wanted her to have my last name so she his name as a middle name. But now we are back together and want to get married in the future. not too sure whats gonna happen with her name then :S

Ophelia Liberty..
But nearly everyone just calls her Fifi x

my kids are callum joshua jesse
maci-leigh
and this one is going to be cobi-mae lois

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.