Your babys name?

We have named our little boy Dexter, and my 4 year old is called Ella.

Some of you may know that Dexter is also a series of novels/tv shows about a psychopathic serial killer! and yes, we did get the name from that! but I love it! I think it's quite different.

i love the name dexter, and we love the show to :happydance:

Rhiannon was the only welsh name that i liked that went with OH' surname of Cooke, and Emily is after OH's paternal nana, only now we're keeping my surname and she is Rhiannon Emily Williams-Cooke!!! poor sod ....

The other names now have to be welsh to fit in with Rhiannon's name (see where i was heading ;) :rofl:) so i like
Girl = Madlen (mad-len) Elizabeth (after my paternal nan)
Boy = Osian (osh-an) James ( i just like james)

princess bump - yay! :) it's great isn't it??? we don't have sky anymore so am desperately waiting for the second series on telly!! I've read all the books too!!

must upload a profile pic of my kids! seeing all these babies is making me broody again! and Dexter is only 8 months! lol

princess bump - yay! :) it's great isn't it??? we don't have sky anymore so am desperately waiting for the second series on telly!! I've read all the books too!!

must upload a profile pic of my kids! seeing all these babies is making me broody again! and Dexter is only 8 months! lol

:rofl: Seeing any baby smaller than charlie makes me broody! i cant stop thinking about having another one its driving me mad!!!

Jessica Norma Margaret

Jessica was the only name we could agree we loved
Norma was my late mum's name (Norma-Jean after Marilyn Monroe)
Margaret is OH mums name
I thought it was nice she took the name of both her nannies :)

Always loved the name Jake for a boy and would probabally stick to him having grandads names :D
xXx

it's fab isn't it and we just never want him to get caught :blush: me to on the broody front - maddi's not 4 months yet :blush:
yes definitely put your pictures up, everyone loves to coo over pictures :)
:hug:

Our baby is called Salim, it is a muslim/moroccan name because his daddy is moroccan. We had so many to choose from and we didnt actually decide until he was a week old lol. It comes from the word meaning peace.

I have Layla adele and Finnley george .

This baby will be called Corey and either Owen or John as a middle name . x .

Joseph Richard. We had a few names we liked but we didn't name him for a few hours after he was born, then we decided he looked like a Joseph, if that makes sense. Richard is my hubby's dad's name and also my uncle's name.

Seth Thomas. Dont think there are many other Seths around, people keep commenting on his name to us.

We couldn't decide on a boys name, so me and my friend went through all of my DVDs and were looking at the names of the actors and characters and stuff, and when we got to The OC boxset, I decided that I liked the name Seth. Took me a while to persuade Matt, but I got his mum on my side and he couldn't disagree lol. But when Seth was born he was actually called Oliver for a couple of hours and we changed back to Seth.

Thomas is a family name on both sides.

xxx

Helena Grace. I have liked Helena since I was 15. Its from a Misfits song, lol but I really like it. Grace because I asked for suggestions on here and a lot of people suggested it and I liked it. Plus I have a Great Aunt Grace who is super nice and I like her a lot.

Brooklynn Mckayla Ann

It was going to be Brook Lynn (my middle name)
Then I thought that it sounded funny separate so we changed it to Brooklynn and I figured that we would add a name from his side of the family so Ann then became a part of it. The Mckayla is kinda a funny story. The Judds (a music group-mother & daughter) were playing their last show and OH called our favorite radio dj and said that we were willing to swap a pair of tickets for using his name as a middle name. The DJ's name was Micheal but I didn't like michelle so I came up with Mckayla when we found out LO was a she. And of course we got tickets for the show. A great story I think.

My boys are
Daniel-David WE chose Daniel because when he was born he just looked like a Daniel!!! he was suppose to be Nathan, and the David is his dads name
Declan-Joseph Charles, We let Daniel choose the baby's name and he came up with Declan, Good choice we were thinking it would be gerrard or something cus he is a big Liverpool fan, Joseph is his Godfather and Charles is his Great-Uncle who was poorly while I was pregnant.

I havent read this whole thread but I dont think there are many if any Declan's on here, not to sure about Daniel it is a popular name anyway.

Pierre Lucien

I wanted to let OH name him because it meant so much for him to have a son and I thought it would be nice for him to have a traditional French name since his Daddy is French.

My Lo's name is Joseph Nathan. Me & OH both liked Joseph as it's a nice old fashioned name & OH chose Nathan for his middle name although i wasn't too keen on it first, but it sounds kinda cute now :)

Thomas Eric

Thomas is a family name on DH's side. It's DH's middle name. Eric after my grandfather who passed away just before we started IVF.

Charlotte Rose

Charlotte because it was the only name right from the start that DH and I agreed on. Rose (Rosie) was a name we had picked out for a first name if we had two girls and it was a spur of the moment decision after she was born.

I also wanted names that you could change or shorten if they want to.

There are alot of Jaydens and Caitlyns on here! And Rose seems to be a popular middle name. I actually wanted to call my LO Jayden or Kayden but changed my mind when i realised how popular they really are!!

So chose Tye Mason for my little boy instead.

My son is called Kian Joseph.
My OH wanted him to be called joseph but i knew he would end up being called Joe, which i didn't want. Kian was the only name we could agree on and i wanted a name that was not very popular, although it is now.
We haven't yet agreed on a name for this baby yet.

my kids names are:

nicole - was the only name we both liked, i liked ruby, olivia or chloe but the ex didnt.

callum - was either gonna be callum or rhys but ex's best mate's son is called rhys, so callum it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->