Your babys name?

Tegan Dakota. I'm sure there are definitely no other Tegan Dakota's on the forum :D

Zane William Andrews :) i dont think there are many zanes about lol

Maya Louise Maggie

A mouthful!!

Maya because it's so pretty. The moment I lay eyes on her I called her Maya! Up until then I was umming & ahhing between Maya & Anya. She was also Anais for most of my pregnancy!

Louise was chosen by my little brother. He was abit jealous of the baby & I wanted him to feel more involved so I said he could help name her. He wanted to name her after him which was Lewis so we feminised his name :D

Maggie is my mums nickname so I naturally added that in!!

Alexandra Micheala

Alexandra because it was either that or Erin and when I saw her I knew straight away her name was Alex.

Micheala after my best friend who died when I was 16 his name was Mike. I thought Micheala had a nicer ring with the rest of the name than Michelle would.

Our boy is called Skyler Evan.

DH chose first name as its different and unique.
I chose middle name as I like the meaning and sound of it.Was planning on going for Cayden but its too popular now.

Jasmine Nicole - Jasmine because it was the only name we could agree on and Nicole as its the middle name that goes down in his side of the family

our little boy is Asher Edward Cole...Asher was the only name dh liked, Edward is the name of my grandpa and my uncle who passed away when i was 4 months preg, and Cole is his godfather and the name my step dad wanted for a son if he ever got to have a baby boy....but never did

Niamh (neve) Ella

Niamh because we thought it was pretty

and Ella cos MIL middle name is Ellen but i refused to have to same name as her but OH wanted to so we compromised! Well kinda x

Theo - only name other than Oliver that OH and I could agree on. Also as OH is Spanish, he is called Teo there. Am a bit worried that he will develop two personalities with the two names!!! ;)

Hebe Ellan.

Hebe (pronounced 'hee-bee') is the greek godess of youth and my DD went to school with a Hebe and I always loved it. Ellan was pinched from a BnB member (with permission! Thanks Kerry!) and is short for Elland Road which is where Leeds Utd play....:blush:

x

Lincoln : My OH chosen this name. It's the name of the place where he grew up in Scotland

my son is called tyler and middle names are shane james
he called tyler as only name me and dp both liked
shane as my dads name
james as dp dads name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member