Your best April fools pranks !

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
So im siting here thinking of a new crazy idea to prank my husband this year cause he always get us with something crazy !
Last year i sewed his socks and boxers to the bed why he was asleep , It was really hard not to laugh loud cause i was cracking up so bad i had to leave the room a few times:haha:

In our office last year I swapped out the coffee for Bisto in the machine - v amusing, apart from people feeling sick all day :)

:rofl:I wish I had thought of something like that!!Mine is really boring...I've put my fb status as we are moving back to Scotland at the end of the month-my sister has already fallen for it!!lol....anyone on my fb please play along :haha:

https://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/new...endence_from_the_rest_of_the_country_1_847721

this is our local paper's April Fool....at least I hope it is :rofl:

I posted on my facebook and text to all my friends that Ashely Cole had been arrested for kidnapping Cheryl Cole.Lol.Some of them feel for it.hehe.xxx

My 3 year old played one this year...the little poo!!

He came running up to me "Mummmmmyyyy...daddy fallen over."
I legged it and Mike stood there pissing himself laughing :growlmad:

I might get the needle and thread out to do that to my OH tonight....well, until midnight its still april fools, eh? :lol:

I thought they were only april fools until midday? :lol: I missed it.
My OH told me... this is so stupid but I actually started believing her.. she said Tegan had done a poo in the cat litter tray. She was SO convincing :rofl:

:lol:

No, april fools day is the whole day, not just the morning!!! :)

but this says it's just till noon :blush: We always said before midday, april fool, after midday, you are the fool.
Or something.. :rofl:

yeah its till lunch time .. anything after doesn't count :) x

i txt my oh say i just took a pregnancy test and i'm pregnant, lol he rang me straight away lol

i thought it was only til midday aswell, i pulled a really convincing one :rofl:

i'm a big old man

:winkwink:

i forgot to do anything but someone at my work (pub) clingfilmed the toilets last night hoping to get someone this morning forgetting i go in to clean them so spotted it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->