• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your biggest cloth bargain

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
What was yours?

I got a cow print cheapie for £1.04 delivered!

I got my Itti's for £5 each posted on CNT and they're in ace condition,I thought that was a bit of a bargain! x

I havent as lucky as you girls...the best Ive got was
ebay cheapie for £3.20 each posted
and 4 itti bitti dlish at £7 each posted

I can beat everyone!!! I got an ebay cheapie for 6p!! Inc delivery!! (ok so when it turned up it was pink but hey ho!!)

2.67 delivered is my cheapest so far black wiith white spots:)

I don't know if you'd class this as a bargain but tonight I have just collected about 8 carrier bags full of nappies and liners etc to last from newborn to about 3 years for free from the Friday ad! Havent had a chance to look through properly yet but recognised some of the names mentioned in here so think this is definately a bargain to me and a good start into cloth nappies!

I got an Issy (no inserts) for £8, I thought that was pretty good :)

I picked up a WNSS for a fiver posted :D

I got 3 Blueberry mini deluxe for £1.50 each on ebay... and a BGV3 for £3.21 :dance:

ebay cheapies... i got a giraffe one for £1.07 but its huuuuuuge, we cant use it yet!

I got that pink one with roses, it's beautiful!

The polka dots & blue patterned ones are great too, not seen the other one before!

I managed to win a nice purple one on ebay for 1p posted. Will post pics a bit later, but on my phone at the mo!

Blimey I can never get the Ebay cheapie ones that cheap lol! Good on ya girls :thumbup:

My 1p bargain

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs652.snc4/61217_426968726454_646376454_5279915_4489975_n.jpg

Now....... where do I get a 1p bargain from please? :sulk:

Today I got a HH AIO & a Calico Baby Pocket for $5 (about £3.16) Not $5 each. Not $5 plus shipping. $5, shipping included, for both. I'm super happy with myself. :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->