Your Bumps

I know what you mean about goin' off foods ...
I've still had no MS but my gosh, my boobs are rock hard & VERY sensitive to this cold weather & speed bumps ha! I've already grown a cup size up :blush:
I keep havin' cravings but if i think about actually eatin' it for a couple mins, i completely go off it ... Jelly is keepin' my sugar levels up & a cuppa helps with energy ha! If i can't stomach anythin', i'm drinkin' glass of water/juice :)

Will post 7+1 bump pic tonight .. Once OH is home from work, I'll have him hunt it down ha! x

Haha. I've noticed the speed bumps and cold weather with the boobs and mine are bigger too! Lol. They clap when I bounce! Haha.

Yeah, get the Mr to dig it out! I get my Mr to do everything for me! Lol.
Might aswell while we can get away with it! :0) hehe.

Xx

Hello Ladies!

Hope your all doing well?
It's Wednesday which means its picture day for me :)

These 2 pictures were taken at 7 weeks and 3 days.
Not sure if it's flab or bloat but it's getting bigger!..... No giggles! :) I feel obese! Haha.

Please click the links below:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/76714089@N07/6775000364

https://www.flickr.com/photos/76714089@N07/6921117213

Lindsey xx

Wow ur bump is coming along, does it feel hard? you look a nice size in ur pic and think pregnancy is really going to suit you!

I'm so bloated but I have tummy problems most of the time, which means its not rare for my tummy to get this big, might be brave and take a photo ;)

7 Weeks + 1 (at a distance ...)

https://i41.tinypic.com/3486naw.jpg

7 Weeks + 1 (close-up ... check out the red marks from work trousers diggin' in bump :cry: )

https://i40.tinypic.com/244qhqr.jpg

It's coming along mischa!

I see u have a belly bar, u going to take it out or try a mat one?i used to have one but had it taken off during a hospital procedure and it closed up overnight :(

Ps I think I have the same trousers ;)

It's coming along mischa!

I see u have a belly bar, u going to take it out or try a mat one?i used to have one but had it taken off during a hospital procedure and it closed up overnight :(

Ps I think I have the same trousers ;)

I only had it pierced 3 weeks ago (day I found out i was preg ha!) ...
Had it pierced in the mornin' & we took the preg tests that night :dohh:

So goin' keep the surgical steel bar in for another couple weeks then pop in a maternity one so it don't heal :thumbup: second time i've had it pierced now :laugh2: x

Shineystar - nice to hear from you again!
And thanks for looking - its coming along a little too fast! Lol. I'm generally an average size 12 but have always carried weight on my stomach and top of my arms etc!
I can feel flab with hardness underneath. When I wear tights my stomach feels harder.

Mischa - You are progressing missy!
I like the first one taken from a far, I zoomed on it and it looks amazing!
What size are you normally?

Xxx

Got a little bump going. Excited to look more like I'm pregnant than had too large a dinner, though. Can't wait!

Attachments

• 2012-02-21_15-59-29_554.jpg
    2012-02-21_15-59-29_554.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 63
Well, I really thought I was imagining a bump. Or heck maybe its bloat. LOVE ALL YOUR BUMPS! I wish that I just gained in my belly. You all look so good!

Anyways, heres my bump at 7w4d's, if anything I can watch the progession :) Congratulations on all the miracles you're creating!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_2286-1.jpg

Shineystar - nice to hear from you again!
And thanks for looking - its coming along a little too fast! Lol. I'm generally an average size 12 but have always carried weight on my stomach and top of my arms etc!
I can feel flab with hardness underneath. When I wear tights my stomach feels harder.

Xxx

Is this your first pregnancy?? Because I don't think my bump is that big yet. I'm mostly just bloat.

my 13 week non bump
https://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz349/kez1001/009.jpg

and scan at 13+3 to show baby in there!
https://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz349/kez1001/002.jpg

sorry so big

Yeah it is my first - the picture was taken on a morning before I'd eaten too! Lol I feel massive and my stomach feels like it would before my period is due so maybe it's a bit of bloat...
My mum was apparently like me too. They thought she was having twins before her 12 week scan but when she got there it was just chubby old me in there - I ended up being a ten pound baby!

Twins do run in my family... My dads brother and sister are twins.... Id be scared to death if I found out I had 2 seedlings in there!!
I personally think i have my mums genes.

Xxx

I think I'm still fairly unbumpy. I've not taken any pictures yet, I'm to sick usually.

Xxx

I'm a size 16 on bottom & size 12-14 on top ... thanks to the wide hips & large bussoms ha!

I usually feel bigger in the evenin's but i think thats due to after eatin' 3 meals ha! ... I take my pics mid mornin' though :thumbup:

8+3 week scan on Wednes :happydance: x

9 weeks today :flower:

Attachments

• 9weeks.jpg
    9weeks.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4

Xxx

I'm a size 16 on bottom & size 12-14 on top ... thanks to the wide hips & large bussoms ha!

I usually feel bigger in the evenin's but i think thats due to after eatin' 3 meals ha! ... I take my pics mid mornin' though :thumbup:

8+3 week scan on Wednes :happydance: x

Ohhhh wow! I'm excited for you!
Please post your bean pic :) it would be great to see what mine should look like too' (fingers crossed!)
Your not going to sleep at all your going to be that excited!

Xxx

Here's my 7 week photo :) Still feel pretty bloated and I'm finding it's getting uncomfortable to sit down while my jeans are buttoned... especially at the end of the day

Attachments

• 7weeks_01.jpg
    7weeks_01.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 7weeks_02.jpg
    7weeks_02.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 10
Here's my 7 week photo :) Still feel pretty bloated and I'm finding it's getting uncomfortable to sit down while my jeans are buttoned... especially at the end of the day

I know the feelin' about sittin' down with jeans on at end of day ha! ...
Went out for meal last night with a friend & popped down to local after for a cheeky orange juice to show my face ...
Tried to sit on a bar stool with skinnies on buttoned up :cry: my bloated tummy just sat ontop of my jeans & little bump was crushed ha!
Unfortunately, no-one knows apart from my friend that I'm pregnant yet ha!
AND my top wasnt long enough to cover my unbuttoned jeans ha! :dohh:
Only excuse i have at the moment for not drinkin' is holdin' my car keys very close to me or next to my OJ ha! x

I know the feelin' about sittin' down with jeans on at end of day ha! ...
Went out for meal last night with a friend & popped down to local after for a cheeky orange juice to show my face ...
Tried to sit on a bar stool with skinnies on buttoned up :cry: my bloated tummy just sat ontop of my jeans & little bump was crushed ha!
Unfortunately, no-one knows apart from my friend that I'm pregnant yet ha!
AND my top wasnt long enough to cover my unbuttoned jeans ha! :dohh:
Only excuse i have at the moment for not drinkin' is holdin' my car keys very close to me or next to my OJ ha! x

hehehe... last night I was sitting at the dining room table while hubby cooked dinner and I unbuttoned my pants and let out an audible "aaahhhh"... DH looked over and said "already????" But I'm really starting to feel the pressure of my growing uterus already. It's really unbelievable how fast I'm growing this time. Thankfully, I already know there's only 1 in there or else I'd be thinking twins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->