Your Bumps

were both EXACTLY 7 weeks and 1 day!!! ironic!!!

Here was my bump on Friday at 6+4.

I am plus size to begin with and pudgy and this is baby # 2 (first was a csec).

But I do feel a difference, it is bigger and definitely harder. Uterus is making room for baby to grow!!!

we are almost the exact weeks and days along.....whats your due date????

But I do feel a difference, it is bigger and definitely harder. Uterus is making room for baby to grow!!!

Hey hun :flower:

Some calculators put my due date at 1 January 2013 and others at 31 December 2012 :shrug:

really? a new years baby congrats im due jan 12th 2013.....
i havent had an U/S yet to get exact measurements..i go on weds to my prenatal appt i hope they do the u/s sooon im impatient alread

Some calculators put my due date at 1 January 2013 and others at 31 December 2012 :shrug:

i havent had an U/S yet to get exact measurements..i go on weds to my prenatal appt i hope they do the u/s sooon im impatient alread

Sorry hun I dont understand, you are exactly the same day as me that would give you the same due date, you can't be due on Jan 12 according to my calcs...

When was your lmp?

yeah i understand that, im going with my lilly pie that says im 5 weeks bc that makes more sense, i dont know how the other is saying 7 weeks...i gotta redo it..c i chart and dop bbt and everything i know exactly when i ovulated so that one site is wrong saying im 7 weeks...im sorry i guess were not exact same alone :( ...well were close, what are you hoping for ...look at my signiture things do u see what i mean one says 5 weeks the other says 7??? im going to go back and check the dates

Sorry hun I dont understand, you are exactly the same day as me that would give you the same due date, you can't be due on Jan 12 according to my calcs...

When was your lmp?

AHA! i figured it out, it was saying 7 weeks bc i have 40 day cycles , so i didnt enter in my LMP just due date now its saying 5 weeks 4 days :) alll better thanks

When was your lmp?

You know that if you go by conception date or ovulation date, you add two weeks right? So if you ovulated 5 weeks ago you would be 7 weeks pregnant.

I feel like I'm starting to show (9weeks) but it's not hard like a really baby bump. but not as soft as bloat?
It's just.. weird!
This is my first pregnancy so.. is that what it's supposed to feel like lol

Ive just posted this in the twin forum but this is my 11w4d twinnie bump

Attachments

• jjj.jpg
    jjj.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 28
  • llll.jpg
    llll.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 21
photo (3).jpg

8 week bloat from progesterone or beginnings of a bump?? What do you guys think???

Hi. I am Tasha. I have come from the LTTTC #1 area. I am 7 weeks!
Here is my bump:
bump.jpg
and here is my u/s
7 week us.jpg

here is my bump growth! and ultrasound journey!!!!

Attachments

• 6+2 ultrasound.jpg
    6+2 ultrasound.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 6 weeks belly.jpg
    6 weeks belly.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 8 weeks belly.jpg
    8 weeks belly.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 10 weeks ultrasound.jpg
    10 weeks ultrasound.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 11+5 belly.jpg
    11+5 belly.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 42
I have been moved forward 2 weeks so am now due on the 28/11/12!!!
Here my bump but i think i may be having 3????
What do you think??
Here is my bump at 12 week!:
12 week bump.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back