Your Bumps

https://i47.tinypic.com/2afmx09.jpg

I may be like 5 months... still cant belive it

Werent you NTNP a couple of weeks ago after a mc? It doesnt make sense

I have been thinking she was a fake since she posted this pic. She keeps changing the subtitle from "I may be like 5 months" to "I thought I had lost my baby but it's a fighter". She says she is due January 14th in a lot of her posts yet here she says she may be five months.

Sad thing that people would fake a pregnancy for attention. :( Hopefully there is some confusion here....

if you suspect something is fraudulant select the Report Post button on that post - it notifies the admins.

Thanks I have done that now.

Ok. Now I am even more confused... Lol. Oh well.

My first "bump" photo! Obviously nothing there yet (except for a little pudge left over from baby #1!)

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ghj4g7PS1ql04o8o1_500.jpg

Last of the first Tri bump pics. Posting it a bit late, but here was 13 wks on the dot! Yay off to second Tri with the triplets!

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/23772b18.jpg

Everyone's bump looks great! Not posting mine for awhile ... Full of bloat and pudge left over from DD!

Hello Girlies,

If any of you have had a c section in your previous pregnancy could you please post a photo of your bump now. I'm intrigued to see what they look like as I had a c section with my 1st now have horrible overhang so want to see what it looks like! Thank you x

This is my twin bump at 12w5d, finally starting to appear! i did need a huuuge wee too though (sorry!) think that might be contributing a bit to it too but yeh, its comin out! :happydance:

Attachments

• zzz.jpg
    zzz.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 32
Hello Girlies,

If any of you have had a c section in your previous pregnancy could you please post a photo of your bump now. I'm intrigued to see what they look like as I had a c section with my 1st now have horrible overhang so want to see what it looks like! Thank you x

sorry not wanting to post a pic just yet but i have had 3 c sections and yes i too have an over hang and i hate it!

9 weeks

https://i.imgur.com/aFSiL.jpg

10 weeks

https://i.imgur.com/B2lnp.jpg

15 days until my first scan!! So excited xx

Lovely bumps! I'm def getting bigger but at 5+5 it must be bloating.

So will I de bloat soon? I've always been a bit rounded but it's getting worse :(

Hips are thicker and wider too :(

Lovely bumps! I'm def getting bigger but at 5+5 it must be bloating.

So will I de bloat soon? I've always been a bit rounded but it's getting worse :(

Hips are thicker and wider too :(

well, i am only 9 weeks and i haven't debloated!!! Get ready to unzip your fly!

Okay so Me and my boyfriend had sex everyday on the 20th up until
The 26th of april and he came inside of me everytime when i was ontop when he was ontop when he was behind me and i was bent over and i felt it go inside. Now since then things have changed alot . I didnt have a period for a while couple weeks ago i thought i got my period but it was light pink and only showed when i wiped. I was in no pain like i usually am when i get my period and the flow is heavy. I was sleep alll day and all and my appetite has increased and so has my bladder and i put on a little weight. my hips have got wider and my abdomon has been itching crazy i itch on my hands my feet inbetween my thighs my rear end and my breasts. My breasts also have these big green veins that are towards my nipple and there so visable and clear to see when before i never noticed i had veins in my breasts they were tender back in april for a while but now they just itch. I feel tickly feeling in my uterus alot and i feel really sick and dizzy sometimes after i eat my nasua has calmed down a little im
So moody omg i cry about everything and i turned into a little mean girl i get annoyed so easily and i curse alot before all this i had a flat stomache i could see the outlins on the side of ur hips thing and now is like a little poke out there now even when i suck my stomache in. My breasts are heavier tere busting out my bra and im goin nuts with all this stuff if i am pregnant this would be my first and all this stuff goin on with me is new and never happened to me before in my life i never broke out and my diet has always been the same since i was a child. I just need a answer i dont have money for a test of any kind and im afraid to tell my mother or any body Also my lower back kills

If you are in the US find a planned parenthood and they can help you out if you are low or no income. A Dr and a test are the best ways to tell.

i think you should go see a doctor!
thats the only way to confirm it! were you ttc?
Okay so Me and my boyfriend had sex everyday on the 20th up until
The 26th of april and he came inside of me everytime when i was ontop when he was ontop when he was behind me and i was bent over and i felt it go inside. Now since then things have changed alot . I didnt have a period for a while couple weeks ago i thought i got my period but it was light pink and only showed when i wiped. I was in no pain like i usually am when i get my period and the flow is heavy. I was sleep alll day and all and my appetite has increased and so has my bladder and i put on a little weight. my hips have got wider and my abdomon has been itching crazy i itch on my hands my feet inbetween my thighs my rear end and my breasts. My breasts also have these big green veins that are towards my nipple and there so visable and clear to see when before i never noticed i had veins in my breasts they were tender back in april for a while but now they just itch. I feel tickly feeling in my uterus alot and i feel really sick and dizzy sometimes after i eat my nasua has calmed down a little im
So moody omg i cry about everything and i turned into a little mean girl i get annoyed so easily and i curse alot before all this i had a flat stomache i could see the outlins on the side of ur hips thing and now is like a little poke out there now even when i suck my stomache in. My breasts are heavier tere busting out my bra and im goin nuts with all this stuff if i am pregnant this would be my first and all this stuff goin on with me is new and never happened to me before in my life i never broke out and my diet has always been the same since i was a child. I just need a answer i dont have money for a test of any kind and im afraid to tell my mother or any body Also my lower back kills

whats that test mean pregnant but whats the 2-3 under it??
Hello Girlies,

sorry not wanting to post a pic just yet but i have had 3 c sections and yes i too have an over hang and i hate it!

the babies head is on the RIGHT butt is on the LEFT can see arm and leg buds already....beautiful...there saying im 8weeks and 3days:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• img007_opt(1).jpg
    img007_opt(1).jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 196
whats that test mean pregnant but whats the 2-3 under it??
Hello Girlies,

Its a digital pregnancy test,it just means its been 2 to 3 wks since conception

Here I am ALMOST 18 weeks (Sunday)

I feel pretty big already, but am enjoying it! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 18weeks.jpg
    18weeks.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 13
Can you see the difference? I surely can!! :dance: It is a shame I am standing opposite ways but ohwell :thumbup: xx
First pic is 10 weeks and second pic is 4 weeks
10 weeks & 4 weeks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"