Your Bumps

i hope this has worked,6 week 1 day bloat!!
excuse the dirty mirror:blush:

Attachments

• 2012-06-06 19.19.24.jpg
    2012-06-06 19.19.24.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 25
10 weeks 2 days woohoo!

You're having twins aren't you? Wow, you can definitely tell. Gorgeous bump! :flower:

Yes hun we are. Thanks so much! :hugs: Slightly terrified but very excited! Just scared of how big i'll get and hoping to cook them as long as possible.

I'm sure you'll be fine. How exciting, although yes I'd be a tad terrified too. Have you got a good support network around you? Its just extra exciting having 2 and you'll probably be shooing people away! :winkwink:

I'm new to this site, but here is my bump and a little bit of bloat at 6 weeks & 5 days.

Attachments

• hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 4
Well woke up this morning with a pretty obv bump which i usually have by the end of the day cz i have eaten but this was waking up and not eating :D so hopefully my bump is forming more now weeee

Just to show u all what i mean

This was my first pic 10 weeks

View attachment 415065

this was my second pic yesterday at 12 weeks 3 days

View attachment 415067

Then this was this morning at 12 weeks 4 days

View attachment 415069

The other pic i took this morning is better but i wont let me put it on xxxx

Lovely bumps ladies :happydance:

I've got an 8 week BLOAT baby going on. This is baby #2. I try to suck it in during the day but I am still so scared someone may have the guts to ask me at work...

This Picture taken today at just 8 weeks is just like how I looked at about 24-26 weeks with my first :haha: Can't wait for the bloat to go down and have the real thing appear!

Attachments

• photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 36
Here's mine at 4wks and one at 5 wks. :):kiss::kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_1354.jpg
    IMG_1354.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1366.jpg
    IMG_1366.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 21

I've got an 8 week BLOAT baby going on. This is baby #2. I try to suck it in during the day but I am still so scared someone may have the guts to ask me at work...

This is how I looked at about 24-26 weeks with my first :haha: Can't wait for the bloat to go down and have the real thing appear!

WOW thats a cute bump for 8 weeks !! I'm a little but jealous :haha:

Oh I've just re-read... that was you at 24 weeks with your last one :dohh::haha:

thats beautiful...congrats on #2

This is how I looked at about 24-26 weeks with my first :haha: Can't wait for the bloat to go down and have the real thing appear!

Oh I've just re-read... that was you at 24 weeks with your last one :dohh::haha:
Thanks Skye and nipsnnibbles!

Haha no you read right the first time :haha: the photo was taken yesterday at 8 weeks. But it is seriously the same size as I looked when I was about 25 weeks with my son :rofl:
Only difference is this one is made only of bloat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->