Your Bumps

6 weeks - still no bump yet.
Don't mind my son in the corner, peaking over to see what I was up to.

Attachments

• 6weeks_sm.jpg
    6weeks_sm.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 151
feel like im getting a bit of a belly now but feel a bit bloated aswell today bet i wake in the morning and it will be flat again, well this is 14 weeks and me saying bye to you all aswel cz im off to 2nd tri :D

14 weeks.jpg

Its a great relief moving over to the second tri!can't believe its still 6 weeks for me,see you over there,hopefully!

i'm 15 weeks and this is the belly so far. :thumbup:

Attachments

• june092012-klein.jpg
    june092012-klein.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 2june092012-klein.jpg
    2june092012-klein.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 14
yeay i made it to 12 weeks, i am so happy ...
i got to take a picture of my bump yesterday i just gta find the adapter to upload it...lol

First pic is me at 11 wks.

Second is me at 12 wks.

Finally having my first scan tomorrow - yay!!

Attachments

• IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1047.jpg
    IMG_1047.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 43
^^ Mine too :( I don't wanna post a bump pic yet coz it just looks like fat. I can see the bump forming coz i'm used to mt flubber but to everyone else i just look like i've put on weight xxx

^^ Mine too :( I don't wanna post a bump pic yet coz it just looks like fat. I can see the bump forming coz i'm used to mt flubber but to everyone else i just look like i've put on weight xxx

What time is your scan? Mine's around lunchtime. Don't know how I'm going to manage to drink that water and not go to the toilet beforehand. My bladder's like a sieve! Lol

I think we posted at the same time coz my 'me too' was to Nikki's comment. I do have a scan tomorrow and thats just coz i got a tiny bit of bleeding yesterday but rang up the hospital and exageratted my symptoms slightly so i could get another scan and see my twinnies again. My scan is 10.15 tomorrow and it will be an internal scan so i don't need to drink loads :wohoo: xxx

I think we posted at the same time coz my 'me too' was to Nikki's comment. I do have a scan tomorrow and thats just coz i got a tiny bit of bleeding yesterday but rang up the hospital and exageratted my symptoms slightly so i could get another scan and see my twinnies again. My scan is 10.15 tomorrow and it will be an internal scan so i don't need to drink loads :wohoo: xxx

Oops sorry! That's cool though you get to see them again. I just can't wait to see mine for the first time. Well I hope the bleeding was nothing to worry about. You take care and have a lovely time baby watching tomorrow, xo

Here's m 13 weeks bump pic

https://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/ellahall/Baby%20Ella/13weekbump.jpg

nice bump,and i love the pic of lo peaking out from under ur arm:haha:

I don't wanna post a bump pic yet coz it just looks like fat. to everyone else i just look like i've put on weight xxx

thats excactly how i feel. i'm sure people even don't dare to ask me if i'm pregnant because they're afraid i might be shocked and say that i've just gained weight. lol...

first ultrasounds are soooooooooooooooo overwhelming. bring tissues... my men and i both cried!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->