Your Bumps

Everyone's bumps are looking lovely! Here's my 9 week bump :)
Seems to have shrunk the past few weeks, probably cause I've lost 12 pounds due to MS.

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5yemymGdx1ql04o8o1_500.jpg

Hope u dont mind the nakedness lol

Attachments

• 2012-06-21_00.49.23.jpg
    2012-06-21_00.49.23.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 2012-06-21_00.51.14.jpg
    2012-06-21_00.51.14.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 28
i am noticing my bloat has gone down and now im hard belly! i just find pregnancy to be the most amazing thing! just wonderful how our (womens) bodies are made to go thru all these changes! i absolutely love the feeling of my baby growing snugly inside me!!

i am noticing my bloat has gone down and now im hard belly! i just find pregnancy to be the most amazing thing! just wonderful how our (womens) bodies are made to go thru all these changes! i absolutely love the feeling of my baby growing snugly inside me!!

It is just amazing!

soo weird im only 7 weeks but noticed when i was in the shower last nite that my lower stomach has gone hard and i cant suck it in anymore !! i didnt think it would feel different so soon ?!

It is just amazing!

Are you sure there's only one in there ?? Or is it your 2nd baby ?

Cute bump though ! Nice and neat :flower:

Thank you nibbles :).

Bump makes me feel fat, but at least i know my LO is cooking nicely

7 week bump, disregard my chin thats breaking out from this baby :) Im almost 10 weeks and I am growing but still convinced its flub :)

Uhhh I have had SUCH bad breakouts in the past few weeks. No fun!! I feel your pain.

SUCH adorable bumps around here. My uterus is so flipped backwards that I have nothing to show for my pregnancy at this point. It's kind of sad really - she says it's the size of a 16-18 wk uterus, but it's not poking out at all!! :shrug: If I was really almost half-way done and had no belly I would be quite sad.

I too have pregnancy acne ... I had nice and clear skin before and now my shoulderblades and arms are covered with little pimples. ugh

It's the chin for me too, but I used to get it when AF was due. However, this is on a whole new level! I'm going to run out of concealer. :p

hey skye idk if u meant me or jrowen, but this is my 2nd baby, i lost my 1st last yr, so i guss thats why my belly stretched sooner, is what drs say...

It is just amazing!

Are you sure there's only one in there ?? Or is it your 2nd baby ?

Cute bump though ! Nice and neat :flower:

hey peggy, i hear ya..i never had pimples except for round af time, and now i notice them on top oof my back but not white heads just pimples...ugggh! gross!!! :thumbup:
I too have pregnancy acne ... I had nice and clear skin before and now my shoulderblades and arms are covered with little pimples. ugh

hey peggy, i hear ya..i never had pimples except for round af time, and now i notice them on top oof my back but not white heads just pimples...ugggh! gross!!! :thumbup:

yeah..mine are not white ones either...but very annoying. it started out on my chest when i was about 2 weeks pregnant, they went away but now they moved to the shoulders and arms.

there is good news though, i read that they go away as soon as pregnancy is done :)

showing off my bump for a wedding I am going to tomorrow!

Brick-20120622-00552.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->