Your Bumps

Hi Ladies,

this is my 12 week bump pic taken today. I showed mega early with my DD and this one is going to be exactly the same.

Over cover shot & Belly Shot
12 wks 1.jpg 12 wks.jpg

My only way of hiding it in work - it stays on constantly!:haha:
Picture 003.jpgPicture 004.jpg

hi ladies!here's my bump at 10 weeks 4 days! Btw i got to hear the heartbeat for the first time yesterday!:)

Attachments

• DSC01123.JPG
    DSC01123.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC01126.JPG
    DSC01126.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 15
Everyone's bumps look gorgeous!!!:happydance::happydance: Just thought I would post my 14 week bump before I headed over to 2nd trimester... Cant wait to see you all over there!!!:hugs:

14w.jpg

Here's my 6 week 2 day bloat! :)

Attachments

• 2012-06-23_16-16-18_833.jpg
    2012-06-23_16-16-18_833.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 11
i hear that, i had sex every day of my fertile period, so i cant wait to see which spermie made it to the egg...LOL... did you do the chinese gender predictor??? mine says boy!! we'll see tho!
id like a little girl so we can do our hair and nails and dress her pretty but she can also be daddys lil side kick riding quads and fishing and all....a little boy i cant paint his nails and do his hair and make up ya know...lol...itll b e awesome to see what were both having, when is your anatomy scan? mines aug 6th:thumbup::thumbup:
aww, what makes u think its a boy???:flower:
wow, your belly is looking awesome! CONGRATS!
what are you hoping for?:flower:
Loving all the bump pics, My bloat is getting bigger :)

Thanks! I am dying for a girl, but I have a funny feeling its a boy. LOL

mostly the fact that I want a girl LMAO, and we had sex the day I ovulated. Chances are the boy sperm got there first. Ill be happy with either of course, but I really really want to have a little girl . :thumbup:

i hear that, i had sex every day of my fertile period, so i cant wait to see which spermie made it to the egg...LOL... did you do the chinese gender predictor??? mine says boy!! we'll see tho!
id like a little girl so we can do our hair and nails and dress her pretty but she can also be daddys lil side kick riding quads and fishing and all....a little boy i cant paint his nails and do his hair and make up ya know...lol...itll b e awesome to see what were both having, when is your anatomy scan? mines aug 6th:thumbup::thumbup:

mostly the fact that I want a girl LMAO, and we had sex the day I ovulated. Chances are the boy sperm got there first. Ill be happy with either of course, but I really really want to have a little girl . :thumbup:

It will be interesting to see what we are having. I feel the same way about having a girl, boys are cool, but you cant do their nails and hair. lol
My anatomy scan isnt booked yet. it will probably get booked when I get my results from my 12 week scan. I cant wait!

yesss....when do u get the results...??? mine is august 6th..im 2 weeks ahead of you.right>> so maybe you can have yours in august as well...

It will be interesting to see what we are having. I feel the same way about having a girl, boys are cool, but you cant do their nails and hair. lol
My anatomy scan isnt booked yet. it will probably get booked when I get my results from my 12 week scan. I cant wait!

im sorry, have you had your 12 week scan yet?

NOpe, I go on monday :) Im only 11+5 today. time isnt going too slow though.

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/b9f21349.jpg

My bloat at nearly 6 weeks with baby no2! Xxx

Which reminds me.. (from your signature :p) when do we get the scan that determines the gender of our bubu?

I think in the u.s. its 18 weeks, ither countries ive heard 20 weeks..it can be different everywhere tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->