Your Bumps

im getting a bit worried now lol

i can still fit in all my clothes, the babys messurements on teh scan are way bigger than the ones i have seen on here yet im not showing??

As far as i know i have only put on 1lb (got to weight myself agaiun later) and im eating like mad, i dont understand where it all is??!

x

:headspin: Yeah Wobbles. Nice Bump Hun!

I think your showing Layla! Might be the way you r holding it as you say. I mean I can still get into my jeans just some stuff is uncomfy & the bigger stuff disturbingly fit comfy too LOL

i weighted myself, im still 1lb down from when i started, i gained 1lb, then lost 2, havent put anything else on, not sure if thats good ro bad, i had a fry up everyday at teh fetival, bacon, eggs, potatoes, sausages and bread for 5 daysand i havent pout on a single thing :confused: :?

x

great bumps everybody

*sits in a corner all broody*

hehehe

Layla this may sound really dumb but do you reckon babe is well at back and most of water and stuff to make you have big bump.

Or you may be well lucky and not show so much this time. You do look preg tho not fat.

A girl I know has just had 11.3lb baby and was a petite size 8 and hardley showed apart from last 2 weeks where she got hugeee,not that I am wishing that weight on you tho,lol

I would say you are lucky and look great.
Bex.x

possible Bex, i really dont know at this stage, i am a little worried, i know my bump isnt all bump, i am carring weight from Cobys pregnancy still, i am just starting to get more shape if that makes sence.

x

Must depend on your body Layla - I mean I'm not skinny & had a belly but me & OH see the difference in it as in rounding off like you say & bigger (great lol) - I seem to be a bit 'out' but I do still get into a couple of pairs of jeans that aseem comfy.

2 weeks ago, I bloated loads! That week I couldn't even get into my jeans that were two sizes too big before I was pregnant!

Bloating not so bad now, but most of my jeans aren't fitting, - the ones that were 2 sizes too big are now only about 1 size or 1/2 a size too big

will post a pic after I've made 8 more posts! hehe

https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/darthplagis/forum/7weeks.jpg

that was me at 7 weeks, obviously very bloated!

:hugs: Nice bump starting to come along......

Can I ask a silly question (im good at those im afraid!)

I will be 12 weeks tomorrow and dont think I have a proper bump yet. Where should it be starting to form, is it the bottom of my stomach? or at my bellybutton?

I know im so silly,but all this is so new to me

Post a picture hun so we can see your bump.

I dont have a digital camera im afraid :(

I had a big stomach to start with, but the bottom part has got slightly bigger, but not sure if thats just fat

Awe. You go to your 12 week scan soon right? Im sure that will put your mind at ease. Plus this is your 1st so you may not show as fast as some of the girls here since they are on there 2, 3 or even 4th like our Layla.:happydance:

my bloating went down and bump starting towards bottom, just above pubic bone area, more round there, I'm a big girl anyway, was a size 20-22

thanks mynxie, thats my size 20- 22 and its only the bottom part of my stomach that ive noticed getting bigger, but wasnt sure

Got my scan next week, so hopefully that will put my mind at ease

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->