Your Bumps

everybody is looking great! I want a bump, I want a bump, I want a bump! :(
Lol

https://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n559/courtdaniellex3/PicMonkeyCollagebellys.jpg

(btw, those aren't strechmarks on week 11! lol, its just from me sitting..) :haha:

This is my progession. The last pic is from this morning at 12 weeks. I think I'm starting to get a lil bump. What do you think?? By night time I look so big but that's just bloat though.

The scan pic is from 11 weeks. Having my 12 week scan on Monday. Cant wait!

Forgot to upload de pic! Pregnancy brain in guess hahahaha
https://i48.tinypic.com/e5n4vb.jpg

Wow, Danielle, Kathleen and Molly, I can see a big difference in all of you!! Such super cute little bumps sprouting!

Here's mine at 11 weeks Plus 4 or 5 days.... and the 7w and 10w to compare :flower:

Weight still the same, but my waist is deffo expanding! :haha: :happydance:

Really wish I'd taken a pre pregnancy one before the bloat set in tho :dohh:

Attachments

• 7 weeks.jpg
    7 weeks.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 10 week belly 1-001.jpg
    10 week belly 1-001.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 11+5 1-001.jpg
    11+5 1-001.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 11+5 4.jpg
    11+5 4.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 7
https://s1324.photobucket.com/albums/u613/red0920/?action=view&current=121004-115736_zps767cb0a6.jpg

12 weeks exactly Im not sure if its a bump or bloat or Im just getting fat

wow all nice bumps and ty dan-o

i find we all progressed.. time flyes by so fast and i can barely fit in my pants no more so i guess maternity shopping soon lol

I I ally bought a maternity seatbelt this week. What a relief!!! I can't wear dresses or skirts with it up it clips on in between your legs. I found it comfier than the ones that clip on the sides.
And today I bought a pair of pregnancy leggings an a long sleeved dress/tunic thing to wear with it. Soo comfy! I wear very low cut jeans but they were starting to be annoying and had to unbutton it when sitting down. Still need to get a pair of maternity jeans though, but don't wanna over board in case I outgrow the new clothes soon. So that'll be all my maternity shopping for now.

I I ally bought a maternity seatbelt this week. What a relief!!! I can't wear dresses or skirts with it up it clips on in between your legs. I found it comfier than the ones that clip on the sides.
And today I bought a pair of pregnancy leggings an a long sleeved dress/tunic thing to wear with it. Soo comfy! I wear very low cut jeans but they were starting to be annoying and had to unbutton it when sitting down. Still need to get a pair of maternity jeans though, but don't wanna over board in case I outgrow the new clothes soon. So that'll be all my maternity shopping for now.

Where did you find maturnity leggings? We are at the exact same spot in our pregnancies btw!:happydance:

Arent super excited to have hit 12 weeks?? To me it felt like FOREVER to get here.

I'm living in Spain at the moment so I bought them in a shop over here called Kiabi. I bought them cuz I feel like I can grow in them and will last longer.
In h&m they have lovely things too. I'm planning on gettin my jeans and maybe a couple more things over there if I see anything i like, and they are so cheap as well!

Arent super excited to have hit 12 weeks?? To me it felt like FOREVER to get here.

I'm living in Spain at the moment so I bought them in a shop over here called Kiabi. I bought them cuz I feel like I can grow in them and will last longer.
In h&m they have lovely things too. I'm planning on gettin my jeans and maybe a couple more things over there if I see anything i like, and they are so cheap as well!

Im very excited I cant wait to find out the gender! I'm in Florida I dont think we have that store here ><. Whens your due date?

Im very excited I cant wait to find out the gender! I'm in Florida I dont think we have that store here ><. Whens your due date?

Red, where are you in Floirda? There are actually 8 around the state

Coconut Creek near Ft Lauderdale

Too funny... I'm in Deerfield Beach :thumbup:
There is an H&M in the Palm Beach mall!

Too funny... I'm in Deerfield Beach :thumbup:
There is an H&M in the Palm Beach mall!

Oh wow is this your first baby steph

Yesterday my husband and I noticed that I was quite a bit rounder than before. I'm not a lot bigger than my 5 week picture but I can see a difference in roundness. I don't think its really bloat because it hasn't been that bad this past week. Please excuse my deoderant stain, it was my undershirt today. I can't wait to have a propper bump. I hope its soon! My OB was suprised I was still in my prepregnancy pants today since its twins.

(Just a note, I'm not pressing in my upper tummy, my chest was pulling the top away from my skin hiding the belly)

Attachments

• 510.jpg
    510.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 41
this is my bump from 5 weeks to 11 weeks today :happydance: there isnt much difference, but the photo today i look huge compared to last week!

Attachments

• 5-11.jpg
    5-11.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g