Your Bumps

heres my bump so far from 5 weeks to 12 weeks and 3 days :happydance: at 11 weeks i had alot of bloat, but its gone down and now its a small bump, im slowly rounding :yipee:

Attachments

• 5-12.3.jpg
    5-12.3.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 47
I am stalking this forum still, loving all the bump pictures! When I was here I was always so jealous hehe

https://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/556998_10152165255845654_763512322_n.jpg
https://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/579625_362486693837178_2094239054_n.jpg

(10/10/12)
20 weeks, say hello to my baby boy Zachary! :)

Look at those legs!!! I love it!!!

The bump!

side%2520views.jpg

I kind of prefer the front view, it looks more bump-ish and less fat that way ;)

Front%2520views.jpg

To me, the side pics all look very similar, but if you look at the front, I had almost no belly at 6w6d, a little pooch at 8w4d (yes same shirt, makes the difference more noticeable to me) and then at 10w1d, I look a lot more "popped" to me, especially down below my hip bones. I may go home tonight and put on that same shirt and take a pic, to see the difference, if I remember.

I am short torso-ed, and have very little muscle tone in my abs, I think I will show early and get "big", comparatively. Just my opinion though...but it looks "popped" to me already...

I need to get more consistent with my belly pics, for sure!

My 12 week morning bump. Once I went to the bathroom and emptied my bladder it went back down and the bump disappeared but it was so neat to see once I realized that it was the babies and not a bowel obstruction or aneurysm about to blow. (This was the first morning this happened so I was a little shocked when I woke up)

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 8
  • bump2.jpg
    bump2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
My 13 week bump for baby no2! :)

https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb398/pixiegirllily/03364E23-B019-4F75-B9D4-E161742752B7-20920-000013776B57D2C3.jpg

image.jpg

11 weeks...no bump I am sure at some point I will be like "and why did I want this bump so bad haha"

View attachment 497543

11 weeks...no bump I am sure at some point I will be like "and why did I want this bump so bad haha"

I am the same way! I had a bump this morning before I peed (a couple posts above you) but then it went away. I am having twins so everyone tells me o be glad while you can still move and bend but all I want is a proper belly to show off my pregnancy haha.

I have a feeling it is gonna be rough going for me! I am a labor and delivery nurse at the busiest hospital in mystate! We do approx 350 deliveries a month! I feel it is going to hard to run around like. Crazy person with a large bump sticking out in front of me!

u do a great job tho i dont know wat id of done with out the great support of a midwife while in labour think of all the ladies u have helped and they will always will remember u. U di a great job. Many congrats on ure own pregnancy x:hugs:

Thanks it is a very rewarding job but very hard and more stressful than I think most people understand! It is nice to have that relationship with my patients knowing I am carrying a baby also :)

Thank you! :happydance: he's got such long legs! Definitely got that from his daddy, I'm a short-ass :haha::cloud9:

They are very long and so perfect :flower: im a short ass too :haha: and my DH has super long legs LOL wonder if our puddin will have his legs (i hope so) :thumbup:

xmaddeyesx cute bump and this is by far the coolest scan I've ever seen! You baby is super fun with his pose!

Dan o
Indeed I have pretty strong abs, I take pilates for years, I didn't know that plays a role!

haha! awwww maddeyes, that has to be the CUTEST and FUNNIEST scan piccie I've seen yet!! Your baby has a very unique way of posing!!! Lovely bump, too!!!

Awww thank you all so much!:cloud9: ^_^ he is definitely a creative one, and if this his usual position of choice it explains why I'm being kicked and poked so often, hehe! :loopy:

My 12 week morning bump. Once I went to the bathroom and emptied my bladder it went back down and the bump disappeared but it was so neat to see once I realized that it was the babies and not a bowel obstruction or aneurysm about to blow. (This was the first morning this happened so I was a little shocked when I woke up)

Mine looked just like that this morning! Amazing isn't it! :cloud9:

My bloat bump-progression pics from 4 weeks-->10 weeks-->11 weeks today! Still mostly bloat I think, but I can feel some rounding off going on!

Attachments

• 4 weeks.jpg
    4 weeks.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 10 weeks.jpg
    10 weeks.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 25
13 week bump, i think its more bloat this time cause I'm gassy lol
https://i46.tinypic.com/t7odbo.jpg

Mine looked just like that this morning! Amazing isn't it! :cloud9:

It is! It happened again this morning and my husband tried to sneak in to see it before I got up because he thinks its so cool (he works nights). I hate to go pee and have it go away haha.

Nice bumps ladies... I am still not 100% sure if I am still at the 13(according to 1st scan) or 14 wk. mark (LMP). I go for my next scan tomorrow to confirm... so I am posting here

I have ALWAYS had that little "pooch" or "pouch" in my lower belly so it's so hard for me to tell if my bump is growing or not. Maybe you ladies see a difference?? :thumbup:

Hope you all are having a great, H&H 9mo journey so far :hugs:

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 10
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 14
Nice bumps ladies... I am still not 100% sure if I am still at the 13(according to 1st scan) or 14 wk. mark (LMP). I go for my next scan tomorrow to confirm... so I am posting here

I have ALWAYS had that little "pooch" or "pouch" in my lower belly so it's so hard for me to tell if my bump is growing or not. Maybe you ladies see a difference?? :thumbup:

Hope you all are having a great, H&H 9mo journey so far :hugs:

I can't really tell much of a difference yet, most people only make very subtle changes in the first trimester and the noticable stuff won't start happening for a few more weeks probably.

My 14 week bump, I seem to have bloated up again, looks like I've been on the pies lol!

Don't think the maternity jeans flatter much either :haha:
Sooo comfortable tho, got fed up with being cut in half by my normal clothes!

Attachments

• 14 weeks 4.jpg
    14 weeks 4.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 14 weeks 3.jpg
    14 weeks 3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads