Your Bumps

I am shocked at how big my belly is with this pregnancy already. It's not hard yet just sticks out loads.
I'm thinking it's quadruplets or something :wacko:

I am due with #2 too!!!! How long did it take you to show with your first? I am kinda hoping I show really soon!! I wanna have a preg. belly for thanksgiving and see all the surprised look on family members faces!!!!!!:haha:

Haha :) I think I started showing at 13 weeks, it got properly noticable at 16 weeks. When did you start showing last time? x

With DS I didnt show until 7months!! And I barely looked pregnant then!!

Awww I cant wait to post my bump!! As of now I dont feel I have on. You can tell my uterus is bigger and all. And when I eat i get HUGE. Seems like 5 months pregnant lol. But normal, Its just there I guess. I feel like i just have fat. Plus I have extra skin from my 1st because I gained 80lbs lol. (Im naturally very thin, so I think I was taking advatage of weight gain lol). SO posting now would be a bit embarassing with the extra skin and stretch marks :/ ANyway love the bumps and cant wait to post my 1st one day!

holy i'm growing fast :cloud9:

Love your bump!!

All you ladies are looking great! Can't wait to post here!
I'm waiting for 12 weeks to see if I get anything, right now its just a bloat :dohh:

Keep the beautiful pictures coming :happydance:

hi ll loving all the bumps :) i havent posted my bump yet as im so big :( im 28+3 and i went to the docs yesterday to have my jabs and blood and the lady on reception was like OH YOUR ONLY 28 WEEKS WOW :( i was like yeah im big i know made me feel so down :( xx

hi ll loving all the bumps :) i havent posted my bump yet as im so big :( im 28+3 and i went to the docs yesterday to have my jabs and blood and the lady on reception was like OH YOUR ONLY 28 WEEKS WOW :( i was like yeah im big i know made me feel so down :( xx

Do not let that get you down!! With my first everyone thought I was ready to pop by the time I was 28 weeks. They couldn't believe I still had so much time to go. And she was only 6 lbs 6 ounces. This is a time to enjoy your growing belly and don't let insensitive comments get to you. I'm sure you are beautiful!!

I love your bump Dollface!!! I hope mine looks as neat as that!x

good grief hunny you should have seen my bumps with my last three kids. People thought I was carrying triplets or something!
Big bumps are fab I'd love to see yours :) x

good grief hunny you should have seen my bumps with my last three kids. People thought I was carrying triplets or something!
hi you would think il be used to it by now as it being my 4th baby aye lol.. but it took me 3 years to lose the weight after 1 and 2 then i had my 3rd 8 months ago and then got preg again real quick.. but when ppl say wow look how big you are or are you sure there is only one n there ect makes me feel like im a fat pig ahha as i love my food aswell x x i wil put a pic up when i go on my laptop :) x

hi you would think il be used to it by now as it being my 4th baby aye lol.. but it took me 3 years to lose the weight after 1 and 2 then i had my 3rd 8 months ago and then got preg again real quick.. but when ppl say wow look how big you are or are you sure there is only one n there ect makes me feel like im a fat pig ahha as i love my food aswell x x i wil put a pic up when i go on my laptop :) x

I know how you feel. I put on lots of weight having my three as well. My youngest was born Sept 2009. By January 2010 I was 14 stone 3lbs.
I worked really hard to lose the weight and got down to 9 stone 7lbs which I was happy with.
We had NO intention whatsoever of having another baby but now I'm pg with number 4 and I'm terrified of putting all the weight I worked so hard to lose all back on again.

But really I was MAHOOOSIVE during my last pregnancy I really was. All three of my babies were big as well (2 over 10lbs and 1 over 11lbs) so that didn't help.

I'm sure your bump is beautiful x

:hugs: I'm expecting #7 & I'm just over 20w & I look huge. I am used to people's eyes popping out of their heads when I tell them how pregnant I am. Or that I am on #7 for that matter:haha: I know how you feel. I also gain between 40 & 50lbs :blush: I've already gained around 20lbs

I just took a pic just for you, 20w 2d:
photo.jpg

LuvallmyH - I want your bump!!

Aww thanks! I'm quite fond of it myself! I will miss having one when it's gone as it will be my last.

It might seem more dramatic uncovered, lol (it's pretty big for 20w!)

photo.jpg

:hugs: I'm expecting #7 & I'm just over 20w & I look huge. I am used to people's eyes popping out of their heads when I tell them how pregnant I am. Or that I am on #7 for that matter:haha: I know how you feel. I also gain between 40 & 50lbs :blush: I've already gained around 20lbs

I just took a pic just for you, 20w 2d:
View attachment 511147

Baby #7 and you look that good. I am jealous. I am on baby number #6 and look just fat. Congrats on look this fab after 7 kids! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->