Your Bumps

I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow!

Tonight my daughter Kyleigh randomly rubbed my tummy and kissed it, so cute! :)

Attachments

• 2013-02-06 20.48.13.jpg
    2013-02-06 20.48.13.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 23
My bump!! Hoping its not just bloaty anymore, I'm 13 weeks tomorrow.
It feels pretty hard but I was already a bit of a podger!!

(Can't turn it the right way round!) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 50
My 10 + 3 bump, getting a little rounder and the bloat seems to have finally gone this week, excited to see the difference on Sunday at my 11+3! (Had to crop it down a little as it said the file was too large!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10
ibdibdabdoo, i found my bloat to disappear at 10 weeks too, and my 10wk bump was way smaller than my 8/9wk ones. This week is still not much different, but its definitely more bump and less bloat.

Everyone is looking lovely!

13 Weeks!!!

So cute! I wish it was warmer already so I could start wearing cute maternity clothes and showing off my bump instead of winter sweaters!

Just remember Florida!!! And Hawaii for me! I just bought a bunch of clearance stuff from jcpenny online and some stuff from Old Navy, all short sleeved O:)

My 10 + 3 bump, getting a little rounder and the bloat seems to have finally gone this week, excited to see the difference on Sunday at my 11+3! (Had to crop it down a little as it said the file was too large!)

I had no bloat around 10 weeks too, a little after anyway. Very cute!! O:)

13 Weeks!!!

So cute! I wish it was warmer already so I could start wearing cute maternity clothes and showing off my bump instead of winter sweaters!

Just remember Florida!!! And Hawaii for me! I just bought a bunch of clearance stuff from jcpenny online and some stuff from Old Navy, all short sleeved O:)

I'm thinking i'm gonna buy a couple dresses and tank tops before we go down, then I can wear them when it's warmer out here too! I like the first ones that come up on the dress page at old navy, I don't really know where else to look. I literally thought for the longest time that mothehood maternity was the only place to get maternity clothes :dohh:

https://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz238/emogirl1305/TPhoto_00090.jpg

thats me at 10 weeks 6 days, :)

10+3:) in my bikini ready for the beach:)20130206_170314.jpg

Attachments

• 20130206_170227.jpg
    20130206_170227.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 66
13 Weeks!!!

I'm thinking i'm gonna buy a couple dresses and tank tops before we go down, then I can wear them when it's warmer out here too! I like the first ones that come up on the dress page at old navy, I don't really know where else to look. I literally thought for the longest time that mothehood maternity was the only place to get maternity clothes :dohh:

I just went crazy on old navy's website today! Everything is 40-50% off today. So I'm glad I waited!!!

11+6... first thing in the morning with a full bladder. I definitely see a teeny bump coming!

https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/paigesmummyxx/temporary_zpseec30657.jpg

13 week 2 day twin bump pic... I am moving on to the second tri bump thread. See you ladies there soon. :winkwink:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/13weeks02-082013best_zps80a8b633.jpg

https://i50.tinypic.com/154j24g.jpg

10 weeks tomorrow :)
my belly is still here with me this morning and more itching,so more growing today.
somedays I swear I can feel it growing.
I love th bump piks here.

congrats to everyone on their pregnancies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back