Your Bumps

5wks4d bump/ Mostly bloat? Probably the later of the two options lol But it's pretty

5+3 bloat! Rubbish photo as I don't have a full length mirror yet... :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 8
Awe teacup- u have literally almost the exact same bump as I do!! I'm so glad were in the same bump group!

12+2 with baby no.2

Attachments

• 2013-03-08 12.19.51.jpg
    2013-03-08 12.19.51.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 25
image.jpgHi ladies! I'm officially in this section now!
I am about 4+1 but will be seeing my doctor this week to get a more accurate EDD.

Here's my first "bump" picture...aka no bump at all! I'm a bigger girl so it'll be interesting to see when I show!

Sorry I can't rotate the picture! I tried!

View attachment 579321Hi ladies! I'm officially in this section now!
I am about 4+1 but will be seeing my doctor this week to get a more accurate EDD.

Here's my first "bump" picture...aka no bump at all! I'm a bigger girl so it'll be interesting to see when I show!

Bigger!? Where in earth are you big? Lovely picture x

View attachment 579321Hi ladies! I'm officially in this section now!

Bigger!? Where in earth are you big? Lovely picture x

Haha maybe it's the sideways picture? According to my BMI I'm actually obese..:nope:

photo.JPG

6 week bump with No 2! Much flatter than last week! Can't wait to see how the progression goes! :happydance:

6 weeks today!!! Sweet Pea sized Baby!!!! Less bloat than last week

You look like me. Im 6 weeks tomorrow!! Is this your first? It's mine and I CANNOT believe how bloated I am :(

Yes this is our first. I got my fetal doppler in the mail today and heard this awesome rushing train sound. I have been researching all over the internet and what we heard was the same sound as the one on ask.com. I thought it'd be too early, But I have read so many stories of ladies at 6w5d and 7weeks hearing theirs. I am so excited. i can feel a small round bump- just above my pelvic bone. I can't wait to get my first scan next week. do you have your first scan yet?

My scan is today! Im sooo excited!
I have a little too much pudge to be able to feel any kind of bump yet I think lol. My sisters about my size and she was showing around 14 weeks, so not terribly long :)

ok, so I weighed myself today I am doing a weekly weight bc I want to know what I have gained and such. Anyways. I have lost 3 lbs. since last thursday. So I started at 121ish went to 124 ( I am guessing bloat and constipation TMI) back down last week to 120. I am eating a bit more as MS is being just annoying this week instead of misery. I am now 117 and I have a new picture. I am 6w3d today. My tummy is rounding more and I am hoping that maybe just maybe a little of the belly is baby. I know it's only sweet pea sized but I can dream right.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 21
Please pardon my bra and panties! I still dont see much, but will still take a pic weekly just to see :)

Attachments

• 100MEDIA_IMAG0591.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0591.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 25
am 6w3d today. My tummy is rounding more and I am hoping that maybe just maybe a little of the belly is baby. I know it's only sweet pea sized but I can dream right.

I know what you mean, I am 9+6 and wish that my bloat is baby haha however..I know it isn't since some days I go back to flat. Boo..cmon baby!

am 6w3d today. My tummy is rounding more and I am hoping that maybe just maybe a little of the belly is baby. I know it's only sweet pea sized but I can dream right.

I know what you mean, I am 9+6 and wish that my bloat is baby haha however..I know it isn't since some days I go back to flat. Boo..cmon baby!

My belly doesn't really go down. The picture I posted today was after I showered and dressed upon matbe 15 minutes of getting up. Not even water in my tummy. I guess some bloat just hangs out 24/7 to tease us. My father-in-law just told me about 20 minutes ago He doesn't think I will make it until November to have the baby bc I am , "Really getting an out there baby pooch". He then stating, " I am not saying you are fat at all, we Dreher men( my husbands family) are big boys and you are so petite." He means well lol

13 week bump https://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/jemmajones87/a5895d5da740b4bbdf96f73b537064ea.jpg
I feel like a whale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"