Your Bumps

somwe of u are super tiny lol. is it possible to lose weight while pregnant? like even if u gain baby weight, ur body is still losing fat in other areas? sounds like a dumb question. sorry

I have lost 9lb, and regained 2lb, so far. I had 24/7 diarrhoea for a month from weeks 7-11; hormone induced IBS. Coupled with general nausea and the occasional vomit it was a lovely combination...! I'm eating like a horse now. BMI is 19.7 ish so I'm still ok but don't want to lose any more.

omg poor thing. I had it one day so far this pregnancy and it was horrendous. sorry for the tmi. I lost 5 lbs but gained it back the next week lol. I think its cuz i was in bed lazy. i hadnt even eaten barely the whole day.

heres mine! written in crayon are my weeks which i only took pics at week 4, week 6, then 9 1/2 weeks. in week 9's pic i didnt plan on taking a belly shot at all but decided oh well might as well since im standing up with the cellphone in my hand. so i sucked in my tummy as much as i could and this roundness at the bottom would not go in for anything! thats when i discovered i have a small bump. it is my first pregnancy and baby is measuring a bit ahead of what i thought i was, which i was told was completely normal. <3

Attachments

• photovisi-download crayon.jpg
    photovisi-download crayon.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 59
https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84/bassgal666/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1414468195202_zps7547915a.jpg

This is my bloat/ bump at five weeks. Is this normal with second pregnancies?.

12 weeks 1 day, baby number 2. What do you ladies think? Fat or bump?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 22
Here is my little bump, it's probably more likely to be bloat at this stage but just wanted to share ny pictures!!
Pik with the pink hoodie on is 6 weeks, the one without the whiteboard is 7 weeks and the one with the whiteboard is 8 weeks xx

Attachments

• 1413140303481.jpg
    1413140303481.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 19
  • camera.jpg
    camera.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG1160.jpg
    IMAG1160.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 25
Here is my little bump, it's probably more likely to be bloat at this stage but just wanted to share ny pictures!!
Pik with the pink hoodie on is 6 weeks, the one without the whiteboard is 7 weeks and the one with the whiteboard is 8 weeks xx

Love it:cloud9:. Growing nicely. Ill post soon lol.

im pregnant with no.2 and my belly is still flabby and wobbly from my last pregnancy so dont think il be showing till like 40 weeks! hahaa

Here is me at 10 weeks:

10%2520weeks.jpg

And my progression 4/6/8/10:

3rd%2520bump%2520progression.jpg

I don't see much change between 8 and 10 weeks, but it is a lot firmer now. Still feel like the baby is actually still quite low, but I'm feeling it in my digestion, my guts are definitely getting pushed around at this point!

im pregnant with no.2 and my belly is still flabby and wobbly from my last pregnancy so dont think il be showing till like 40 weeks! hahaa

ME TOO! Still haven't lost the baby weight from #4 so I'm just chubby right now....interested to see when I'll actually start changing form this time. Last time with #4 my pants got tight at 7 weeks (bloat I know).

amazing pic. It's awesome how ur showing so early. :)
Here is me at 10 weeks:

10%2520weeks.jpg

And my progression 4/6/8/10:

3rd%2520bump%2520progression.jpg

I don't see much change between 8 and 10 weeks, but it is a lot firmer now. Still feel like the baby is actually still quite low, but I'm feeling it in my digestion, my guts are definitely getting pushed around at this point!

Here is my 12 week bump:

12%2520Weeks.jpg

Here is my progression:

4th%2520bump%2520progression.jpg

I still don't feel like I've changed much since 8 weeks :shrug: I still just look a bit fat too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->